Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rouge Rampage Mission start

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

Rouge Rampage Mission start Empty
PostSubject: Rouge Rampage Mission start   Rouge Rampage Mission start EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:27 am

Ryuu groaned as he rolled out of bed, opening his window to let the bird of prey that was tapping on his window in. Rubbing his eyes, he noticed a sheet of paper on the birds leg and unrolled it, allowing the bird to take a nip of water in the bowl next to the window Ryuu kept there for such an occasion, and watched it fly away.

Yawning, he reached into the fridge and pulled out a bottle of orange juice, slowly drinking it as his eyes ran over the details. Spitting the orange juice out of his mouth, Ryuu did a double take of the time and hung his head, glancing at the clock hanging on the wall across from him.

Yup. He was late.

A maelstrom of movements erupted around Ryuu's apartment, clothes flying on and weapons and random items flying around the room haphazardously. A Sai embedded itself in the wall before being yanked out again. The other Sai followed amongst Ryuu's many curses.

Looking around the room and noting that it looked alot messier before he needed to rush, Ryuu spotted a jutsu scroll and pocketed it with his Kunai, his claws on his fingers and retracted. His Sai were tucked into his sash that he was using as a belt, and hit staff was strapped across his back. Another sealing scroll holding his rations for atleast a week was tucked into the kunai pouch also.

Nodding to himself, Ryuu disappeared in a whirl of wind, and reappearing at the gate, coughing as the dust from his room got caught in his Shunshin right before he disappeared. Rubbing his eyes, trying to stop them from watering, he looked around the area for his partner.
Back to top Go down
~Shanelle~
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
~Shanelle~

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Rampage Mission start   Rouge Rampage Mission start EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:51 am

Nanji's eyes opened hesitantly. Slowly, he pushed his energy drained eye lids to open. Fully agape, his eyes revealed the veiny cornea's of a sleepless night. Had Nanji not been training the day prior, he would have woken up earlier for his daily run. By the time he had opened his eyes, it was already within the time frame of departure. He sighed as his muscles finally reacted to his brains command. He pushed back his satin gold blanket and sat on his bed, staring at his closet. He had an hour before he left, so he didn't have much time to prepare. As Nanji stood, stretched and yawned he slowly walked toward his marble floored bathroom. he showered and changed into his boxer breifs. His rippling muscles glistened from the water, so he shook himself dry and donned his fishnet under gear. He donned his full set of armor, leaving his cape tarp belt inside the closet, as they would hinder his movement. After fully geared, his white spiky hairstill glistened with water, so he dried it with a towel. He threw his PJ's into the laundry basket and locked his home door as he exited. He took a deep breath in to reflect upon the beautiful day.

"The Son God is with me today baby! Time for a mission!" Nanji disappeared in a flash of dust in front of his home. he arrived at the gate, scouting out for his partner. As he wasn't present Nanji shrugged. He took a knee, praying for good fortune. he was so lost in prayer in fact, hat when his ally finally arrived, he was shocked. he was about 30 meters away. Nanji stood back up, bruushing off his plates and headed toward his new partner.

"As my sense of time tells, your a little late. It's fine. Nanji Tatake at your assitance. I was given your spec card earier when I first received my letter. All t said was that you were a Hyuga and a highly credited Taijutsu artist The Hokage beleived this mission was best done by Taijutsu artists, as I agree."

Nanji smiled and shook his head. He extended his hand in hopes of a friendly handshake to compliment his own cheery smile.

"I never asked your name. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Rampage Mission start   Rouge Rampage Mission start EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:27 am

Ryuu looked up and groaned internally at the semi-formal tone of speaking. Sighing lightly, he shook Nanji's hand and grinned slightly.

"Ryuu Zankishoto, Kamikaze of Konoha, at your service. And as for the lateness, I just got the mission notice 5 minutes ago. Blame the bird if you must," Ryuu said, rubbing the back of his head semi-sheepishly.

"Anyways," RYuu said, turning toward the gate and slowly walking out of the village. Reaching the Chuunin's station, he showed them his ID and motioned for Nanji to them the mission statement as he sauntered out of the village, stretching and cracking his neck.

Turning to Nanji again, Ryuu asked, "So, where are these rogues anyways? I missed the pre-mission briefing."
Back to top Go down
~Shanelle~
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
~Shanelle~

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Rampage Mission start   Rouge Rampage Mission start EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:51 am

At the mention of the mission, Nanji's whole demeanor changed.

"I blame noone. As far as I'm concerned, you are on time."

From a polite mission mate, Nanji focused his eyes and his smile turned into a militant frown. The wind russlled and a few leaves blew past. nanji withdrew his personal card in his inned pocket. As he was about to withdraw it, the Chunin guard wove him by, knowing Nanji was of no harm and was already known to the guards. Nanji drove his card back inward. As his hand came outward, he withdrew a small scroll. He stepped forward and spoke in a militant, serious tone as he reviewed the letter.

"Sentries report sightings of the ninja about ten kilometers north. That was their last known location. Seeing as the next tactical bunker from that location is near the country exit, we can determine that there heading south towards Suna. Ouir best bet is to head out now. If we spot them, we'll follow until night fall. We'll strike then."

Nanji stretched and turned slightly to his left. He rolled the scroll and tucked it away.

"The first step of course is arriving at the bunker before night time. Think you can keep up?"

Nanji tensed up, ready to dash ahead and continue the mission at any sign of Ryuu's next movement.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Rampage Mission start   Rouge Rampage Mission start EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:10 am

Ryuu looked at the notice over Nanji's shoulder, reading it as he spoke, before turning back and looking at the sky. Groaning, he stared at the horizon, quickly taking note of the suns position before the clouds covered it, billowing in the general direction that they needed to head. Ryuu sighed again.

"10 kilometers eh? I could keep up, or we could do this much, much faster." With that, Ryuu flipped through hand seals, before slowly lifting up off the ground. Taking a quick lap around a small cluster of trees, Ryuu laid on his back and faced Nanji.

"Whaddya say? Can you keep up? Or would you rather have a ride? Those clouds are gonna make travelling hell by the time we get close."
Back to top Go down
~Shanelle~
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
~Shanelle~

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Rampage Mission start   Rouge Rampage Mission start EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:33 am

Nanji smirked at the mere idea of a challenge. Truly, the man he was partnered with was no pushover. The sun glared his eyes as the cloud moved out of it's path.

"Maybe you don't realize who I am. Nanji Tatake. The Silent Wind of Konoha."

Nanji disappeared from natural sight, reappearing forty meters away. It was no flash step, merely his speed. Nanji trained every day to be faster, stronger, and quieter than most Jounin, even than some ANBU.

"It doesn't take a special Doujutsu to make a great shinobi. But let's not quarrel or showboat. I hold both of those things in low regard."

Nanji looked out ahead at the sun and clouds above and beyond. Enough time for talk. Nanji smiled and closed his eye.

"You take your way and I'll take mine. Let's see what happens. Leet's go!"

Nanji gave a quick thumbs up and dashed forward at a freightening speed. Leaves and other debris flew up as he sped away, unseen by the naked eye.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Rampage Mission start   Rouge Rampage Mission start EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:18 am

Ryuu laughed outloud, clutching his sides as he watched Nanji take off.

the Silent wind of Konoha vs the Kamikaze of Konoha, eh? Should be interesting Ryuu thought, watching Nanji disappear, just barely.

Aiming towards the direction, Ryuu clicked his heels together and sped off, pumping a little more chakra than normal into the jutsu to catch up to the speeding Jounin. Dodging a tree here or there, Ryuu matched pace with Nanji and minimized his chakra output while he stayed above the Jounin, refraining from activating his Byakugan. The closer they got to this storm, the more unnatural it felt.

Looking down at his partner, Ryuu checked to see if he felt the same way, or if he was just over reacting a bit.
Back to top Go down
~Shanelle~
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
~Shanelle~

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Rampage Mission start   Rouge Rampage Mission start EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:27 am

Nanji sped forward and looked above him for a split second. His ally hung above him, dodging trees with an unknown elegance. nanji laughed to himself. Challenge had always been his forte. He sped forward at an even pace with Ryuu, as not to wear himself out or activate his kkg. The wind brushed his face in a beautfiul embrace. Nanji felt at home running

But ssuddenly, he noticed up ahead. A strong storm was brewing, coming ever closer to konoha. It troubled him. The wind patterns were pointing away from the village. How could the moisturized air be moving TOWARD the city. Nanji sensed that Ryuu noticed as well. He was running so fast, that he had to speak a little louder to stay above his inertia spped.

"I can feel it! I think their focused toward the heart of that storm. It seems about two kilometers south west! They could have set it up as a diversion so be careful once we get there!"

Nanji ran just a little faster as the sun began to set, and as dark purple clouds engulfed the few rays of sun still left in the air. Darkness and raindrops had come faster vthan the true nigh fall. It was almost time to extract revenge on those who had killed innocent shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Rampage Mission start   Rouge Rampage Mission start EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:47 am

Ryuu nodded as Nanji confirmed his fears. Landing on the ground and tumbling into a run next to his partner, Ryuu activated his Byakugan and began looking for traps, or any other notable items that might try and hinder their process. Surprisingly, there were none, but the storm also limited Ryuu's site, as a large amount of chakra was being forced into the storm. He turned to Nanji.

"We will set up camp here fore the night. You get started, keep it as hidden as possible. I need to go take care of something a little bit farther away, if you catch my drift. Natures calling."

Without waiting for a response, Ryuu stepped into the darkness, and quickly set up a warm and inviting camp aa few meters away from the other one. Satisfied with his work, he jumped off into a tree and quickly took care of his business ebfore heading back to the main camp. No words needed to be said, he was sure Nanji knew what he did with the spare tent.

"Flip for the first watch?" Ryuu asked, pulling out a cup and filling it with the rain water before drinking it. Thankfully, he was wearing the correct clothes for this mission, as his clothes kept dry for the most part due to a special cloth.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Rampage Mission start   Rouge Rampage Mission start EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:34 am

Closed due to inactivity of one of the participants
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Rampage Mission start   Rouge Rampage Mission start Empty

Back to top Go down

Rouge Rampage Mission start
Page 1 of 1