Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did someone say Graphics? :3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Did someone say Graphics? :3 Empty
PostSubject: Did someone say Graphics? :3   Did someone say Graphics? :3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:17 am

The Info.

Alrighty then, lovely people of Ultimate Shinobi. I have decided that with my spare time, that I seem to have too much of recently at school, I will use my artistic abilities to create graphic masterpieces for the 'graphically challenged', as stated in the forum. Anyways, I'm currently majoring in Graphic Arts, but I have had previous experience with graphic programs, so I'm kinda ahead at school, and tend to get done with projects quicker than most. This leaves me a lot of spare time, and not enough to do with that time that I am in my GA class, at school. So, to keep myself busy, I figure I'll take requests from here, work on them at school, and bring them home on my flashdrive, to post for you lovelies.

All you have to do is follow the rules I have posted below, and the rules of this forum, pertaining to not only the graphics area, but the site in general. If you fail to oblidge to the rules of the site, I will report you to an admin. And if you fail to oblidge to my rules, your request will simply be ignored.

If you would like to see some examples of my work, take a look at my own avatars and signatures. I have made them myself. :]

The Rules
  • Please follow the template I give you, and fill it out accordingly. If not, your request will be ignored.
  • Do not spam requests after another; only one request at a time.
  • Also, do not 'bump' requests. I will get to them when I get to them.
  • I will only do Signatures and Avatars, so please do not request banners.
  • Please keep images and text requests clean, this falls under the site rule of keeping things 'PG-13'.
  • Be curtious and kind. Yes, I demand respect.
  • When posting an image instead of a simple link, please put it in a spoiler to keep from lagging others' computers, and stretching the screen.
  • I have the right to refuse a request, without further reasoning. It is my time I am using, and I will choose how I will use it.
  • By taking your requests, I claim fulls rights to the images I create. You are obviously allowed to use them, this is more for a porfolio I intend to keep for college.

The Template

Size: [Please state the the requested size of the image in pixels, width by height. Keep in mind the size limitations of the site. If I feel the image size is too large, I will make it whatever size I choose. If you have no preference in size, please state so. If this is the case, I will use my better judgement.]
Colors: [It is very helpful that you state the colors you would like to see in your image, and even more helpful the more specific you are.]
Image Styles/Effects: [If you desire a certain effect in your image, please state so. If you don't know the exact name, try your best to describe what it is you desire.]
Text: [If you would like text, please state what it is you want the text to say. This is optional.]
Font: [If you desire a specific font, or a variation of fonts, please state it here.]
Font Styles/Effects: [If you would like effects for you font, try your best to describe it. I am limited in these effects, but I will try my best to work with what I have.]
Image[s]: [An image is a must, I will not look for one for you. Please post the images, and/or links to the images you would like me to use.]

Code:

[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Colors:[/b]
[b]Image Styles/Effects:[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Font:[/b]
[b]Font Styles/Effects:[/b]
[b]Image[s]:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

PostSubject: Re: Did someone say Graphics? :3   Did someone say Graphics? :3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Size:none preferred (will need to be shrunk ><)
Colors: darker rangs of red and purple (or how you see fit)
Image Styles/Effects: blood type effects, (is a very brutal anime)
Text: "Fine then I shall play this game of the endless June. As much as you like
Font: Lucida Calligraphy
Font Styles/Effects: none unless you find a suitable one
Image[s]: link to pic
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: Did someone say Graphics? :3   Did someone say Graphics? :3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:21 am

Here you are, love. I wasn't too sure as to what you were looking for, but I hope I captured your idea.

Clickie. :3
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

PostSubject: Re: Did someone say Graphics? :3   Did someone say Graphics? :3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:01 am

I am not really sure what I was looking for myself but I like it never the less ^^ thank you megz
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: Did someone say Graphics? :3   Did someone say Graphics? :3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:09 am

You're very welcome. ^.^
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: Did someone say Graphics? :3   Did someone say Graphics? :3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:53 am

Size: Normal Avatar size.
Colors: Red, White, and Black.
Image Styles/Effects: Slashing away to the right >>>>>>
Text: My Soul; The Chaos Angel.
Font: Anythin' you think looks awesome.
Font Styles/Effects: Yeah.. Kinda limited, but I was gunna attempt to have it look kinda crystalised. But if that's too hard, nothing. Don't overdo yourself.
Image[s]: Click. o.o

THANKIES MOOGLE~♥️
(I made this request when I was hyper. o.o)
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: Did someone say Graphics? :3   Did someone say Graphics? :3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:02 am

I don't know why, but your image won't work for me. It says the account is inactive or something. Could you find another? Sorry. D:
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: Did someone say Graphics? :3   Did someone say Graphics? :3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:07 am

Good news, Mo. I was able to find that image, and I am beginning to work on it now. Should be done soon, hun. :3
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: Did someone say Graphics? :3   Did someone say Graphics? :3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:15 am

And here you are, love. Enjoy. :3

Clickie. ;P
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: Did someone say Graphics? :3   Did someone say Graphics? :3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:44 am

Did someone say AWESOME?!
Cause it was me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: Did someone say Graphics? :3   Did someone say Graphics? :3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:45 am

Hehe! Glad you like it! ^.^
Back to top Go down
TNT
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Did someone say Graphics? :3   Did someone say Graphics? :3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:17 am

I want one, but I'm still deciding what I want. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: Did someone say Graphics? :3   Did someone say Graphics? :3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:38 am

Haha, okay. Take your time, there's no rush. It migh take me a bit to finish it, since this week my GA class is going to be busy, but I will certainly get it done. ;]
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Did someone say Graphics? :3   Did someone say Graphics? :3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:25 am

archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did someone say Graphics? :3   Did someone say Graphics? :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Did someone say Graphics? :3
Page 1 of 1