Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi Everyone Im Shion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

Hi Everyone Im Shion Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone Im Shion   Hi Everyone Im Shion EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:12 am

Hey i have a question for anyone who feels like answering first whos your favorite character and why also whats your favorite jutsu. Ill start alltho kibas awesome, Narutos the best, shikimarus a genus and pervy sage R.I.P was hellarious.Id have to give it to sauske i just think his story and everything was brilliantly thought out really original.My all time favorite jutsu Is the sexy jutsu I know its not that powerfull but who didnt die the first time they seen it lmao.
Back to top Go down
Shizu Shi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Shizu Shi

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone Im Shion   Hi Everyone Im Shion EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:17 am

lol, i'd have to say Gaara. Since he's had a rough past life and only wishes to be accepted. My Favorite Jutsu, Well I don't really have one tho.

^_^ its nice to meet you tho.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone Im Shion   Hi Everyone Im Shion EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:21 am

yea i forgot about garra. his story was dope too youre right ,nice to meet you also Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone Im Shion   Hi Everyone Im Shion EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:55 pm

favorite char... big question there... never really had one but I guess you could say shika... dont need to be the best, just outsmart the idiots, but by far my favorite jutsu is Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough... possibly one of the most diverse jutsu if used correctly

also... you watch higurashi no naku koro ni?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone Im Shion   Hi Everyone Im Shion EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Never heard of it is there a english version and great breakthrough really well it is powerfull its just so basic and yea watching a shikimaru fight is so thrilling it just pisses me off that his only techniques are capture ones i mean he has shadow strangle but really who has that worked on he needs a destructive ninjutsu then he would be the man. afro
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone Im Shion   Hi Everyone Im Shion EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Shino is my favourite, I love Gaara and Kakashi also.... Lightning Blade and Sand Coffin and brilliant techniques, along with Shino's bug globe jutsu.

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone Im Shion   Hi Everyone Im Shion EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:26 pm

thank you hokage this is a awesome site. And so far its so cool im having a little trouble getting approved tho. but anyway what is the bugglobe jutsu i never even heard of that if you find it on youtube please tell me id love to see it.
shinos one of mine 2 ever since he blew out that sound ninjas arm. lightning blade and sand coffin are killers theres no doubting that. ha you like pervy hedgehog too hes raw.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone Im Shion   Hi Everyone Im Shion EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:30 pm

The Bug Globe isnt in the anime, its in the manga, you don't read the manga do you?
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone Im Shion   Hi Everyone Im Shion EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:46 pm

no i cant really get into it i did do it just to see how kakashi got his sharinggan but i didnt even watch that through haha it kinda ruins it for me i like watching the show instead its just so live capturing you know.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone Im Shion   Hi Everyone Im Shion EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:06 pm

No i dont really understand, I do both. Not reading the manga puts you so far behind...
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone Im Shion   Hi Everyone Im Shion EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:37 pm

Yo. Hey Shion! I'm Robin, the site's GFX admin.

Aaaand. To answer your questions; well, my favorite character of them all would have to be Kimmimaro Kaguya, although he was there for a short while, he was by far the most interesting in my opinion. My favorite jutsu, well, that would be the infamous Kawarimi no jutsu; and for those who don't know what that Japanese translation is, well it's the replacement jutsu. I mean, come on, how cool is it to just 'seemingly disappear' into thin-air, only to be replaced by a log etc. It is such a cheap move, but DAMN it's fuckin' sweet.

Yup. XD haha. If you need anything or any questions, don't hesitate to talk to or Private Message the site's head admin; Adam, or the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
shotty11

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone Im Shion   Hi Everyone Im Shion EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:47 pm

I thought his character sucked and was one dimentional til i seen it in english thet completly changed my oppinion of him same with itachi i cant believe he was so strong he almost killed garra. and turning into a log would be sweet i mean think of all the chores you could get out of lol. ps whats a gfx admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone Im Shion   Hi Everyone Im Shion Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone Im Shion
Page 1 of 1