Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Absolute Greed.
Python
6 posters

Should the next member of the month be a low rank?
Hellz ya
IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! Vote_lcap33%IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Hellz no
IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! Vote_lcap0%IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Mabey
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care
IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! Vote_lcap67%IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!!   IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:08 am

Ok guys, so this was brought up to me...All the members of the month have been high ranking. What about the little guys? I believe that the next USOTM should be a lower ranking member, just to be fair.

What do you guys think? Vote now!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!!   IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:12 am

This is irrelevant. They weren't nominated because of their rank, High ranking people just generally tend to be better RPers, more experienced, etc. (not saying they all are, just in general)
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!!   IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:28 am

Don't let that stop you, people! Vote!
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!!   IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:17 am

I agreed with Pat its completely irrelevant. Its like comparing apples with oranges. The person who is the best during that month will get it, regardless of there rank.

So this poll pretty much fails. haha
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!!   IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:36 am

>>
I'm trying to do my job as USOTM and bring something to the site. >>

ANYWAY....Keep the votes coming, people
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!!   IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:57 am

Haha, well, I personally, as an Admin, would consider not spamming a good contribution to the site xDDD

Ik you mean well, but no matter what things will go on as normal. Regardless of this poll, regardless of this poll's results.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!!   IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:01 am

-sigh- ok....
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!!   IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Monty wrote:
Ok guys, so this was brought up to me...All the members of the month have been high ranking. What about the little guys? I believe that the next USOTM should be a lower ranking member, just to be fair.
I'm a Genin and I was October's USOTM, and the only rank lower than me is AS, so what you say is severely flawed since there was someone with a low rank who USOTM. Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!!   IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Fox was also a genin when she recieved her award, she has then been upranked to chuunin since then. Therefore its been pretty equal right now.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!!   IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:15 am

considering the lower ranks do a shitload of work to get to the higher ranks, and they work their asses off to do so, i say they are more deserving of it than anyone else.

And there have been about 4 awards, so it does not equal out adam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!!   IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT, VOTE NOW!!!!!
Page 1 of 1