Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ishitaka clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reborn

Reborn

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:29 pm

Clan Information
Element users of electricity and water, these clan members focus on manipulation and creation of the two elements. They follow philosophy of speed and power of electric and elegance and flexibility of water, Mixing them together for a powerful attack.
Clan Name: Ishitaka
Kekkei Genkai: The clan is able to create and manipulate forms of water and electricity.
Clan Symbol:
Ishitaka clan AssassinsPic
Clan History:
The clan’s history was once recorded in old wooden scrolls but most of them have been burnt, deprived or stolen. Thus most of its history is handed down to their scarce and remaining descendants. Tough not much can be depicted it is clear that they had originated from two other families. One users of water the other electricity, over the years the two families had mixed together into one Family the Ishitaka. There family was affected by the shinobi chaos where large countries would hire ninja clans to rage war. Though they did resist this system and tried to stay independent they were forced into the business and later wiped out by superior and much larger clans, such as the Uchiha, Hyuuga, Senjunn and many others.

Once born into the family the elders would decide the role of the child trough a test. An assortment of goods will be left lying on floor and whichever the child picks first determined their role to the family and village. These included brushes, canvas, money, knives, animal droppings, hoes, tools and precious gems. Each of them had a role though most children would grow up to fill the role (if one picked a brush he would usually become a painter) they were free to chose how to achieve it, such as some children picking a brush and using his painting skills to fight. Storing many Jutsus and summoning techniques. Adepts being to the point where they could draw scrolls mid battle and masters bringing the colorful painting to life and taking real life form.

On the element side every single child born to the family is able to use the creation and manipulation technique. Though one out of every 100 th child may produce a child who cannot control either. The user usually is mastered in one element and adept in the other. Trends follow as a boy stronger with Electricity and a girl with water, though some talented users are known to have mastered both the elements. From about the age of 7 the child will be able to manipulate one element. And from 10 create his or her first element and manipulate the other. This is the age that they are considered grown and will be marked with the Clan’s symbol. This is found below the left colar bone and cannot be removed.

Recorded in of their annals in a mention of genocide, in which all the clan’s Shinobi member went to war. They had been caught in a cross fire between two of the most powerful clans. The Ishitaka clan were defeated their lands taken away and the survivors captured for their secrets or if lucky escaped and accepted into other clans losing a lot of their bloodline.

Last edited by Reborn on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:47 pm

Quote :
Element users of electricity and water, these clan members focus on manipulation and creation of the two elements. They follow philosophy of speed and power of electric and elegance and flexibility of water, Mixing them together for a powerful attack.

Kekkei Genkai: The clan is able to create and manipulate forms of water and electricity. Turning water into ice is also not a problem for water masters. Making thunder and lightning from the skies is not a problem for masters.

Firstly is this an advanced element of water and electricity? Also Ice is considered an individual element from water as it is an advanced element (combination of water + wind). This will also apply with your lightening.
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Yes it is creating their own is but they can control the particles within in the wild version of the elements.
Lightning is the combination for? and as for the ice thing maybe I was not clear enough but the one side is
Kaku's ancestry bloodline involved there
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:28 pm

The formation of water + lightening advanced element = storm.

So I am guessing that your kkg is bein able to develop both water and lightening to a greater extent then usual, correct? But sorry, if it is not an advanced element then you cannot develop both elements as there is no connection there. So you will have to choose either one or the other.

Plus, Ice is an orignial advanced element like I said. There are other clans that are Ice based and thus in the Ninja World Ice is a seperate element from water. So please can you remove any ice based techniques/ the ability to manipulate ice.
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:04 pm

So i have taken the ice off and yes it is a advanced element..
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:08 am

Quote :
So i have taken the ice off and yes it is a advanced element..

An advanced element is a mixtuer of two elements to make another like i have previously given examples for. You still haven't stated what your advanced element is, only that clan members are talented at electricity and water based techniques. That alone isn't an advanced element.
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:13 pm

hmm Todd I kinda get what you are saying... But I'm trying to control these to elements if not to a greater extent. So any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Are you by any chance referring to the manipulation of Lightning and Water, similar to how Gaara controls Sand?
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:14 pm

@.@ yes like pick up the water and throw it around... was I bit vague?? To control them is what I meant yes like Gaara...What were you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:18 pm

If thats the case Id say go with one or the other and not both, more than likely your main and not your sub. Being able to manipulate both with such ease is a little much.
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:12 am

xD no I shall have both grr! haha but really if there is no other way Will compromise so, If I say the family members can control only one of them? and later if Kyosuke learns to control the other.. Would that be fine?

Last edited by Reborn on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:17 am

excuse me but you do not just tell a mod no. Looking at a character who had this level of control over an element (sand- Gaara) and only having one, and how amazing he was with just that, I can not allow you to have both. It would be considered OP and is a big no.
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:19 am

oh I was modifying my post >.> yeah so I've reached a compromise it's on my previous reply
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:20 am

No, you only get that level of control over one or the other. The compromise is you get one and not two.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:47 am

Senkou is right. You will only be allowed to manipulate one element (like Gaara) as it would be over powered. If you wish to control water like this then there is already a clan that has that ability the Sato Clan which is owned by FallenAngel. You may ask her if you can join by PMing her. Otherwise controlling the water element like this is off-limits, i suggest lightning if you still want to make your own custom ^^
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:15 pm

hmm I see. I've decided to change my control to water... my sub being wind... those two make Ice correct?
If that is possible I will make changes. If that is not possible I will scrap this character and start a new one ^^
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:15 am

So just an Ice element clan. I think we already have one on the site, but im not sure. I will get back to you. If not then that will be fine ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ishitaka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishitaka clan   Ishitaka clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Ishitaka clan
Page 1 of 1