Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maneki Kayk ~Done~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maneki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Maneki

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:15 pm

General Information
Name: Maneki Kayk
Note, Kayk is not his real last name. It's just a last name that he chose, not knowing his real last name.

Nickname/Alias: -

Looks:
Spoiler:
Maneki is a little odd, he has two cat ears that sit snugly across his head, along with his blue hair, tail and non matching eyes, he almost always sticks out in a crowd. He often wears different styles of grey and dark blues, trying to blend in as much as possible. This if often proved to no avail, so he normally wears light hooded cloaks to try and cover these up. He wears a small gold pendant around his neck, which he has no memory of receiving, but treasures it anyway. He often wears fingerless gloves, and dark boots or sandals.
Maneki's head band is often worn around his tail or as a hat to hide his abnormal cat ears. He wears a large notebook on his back so as to increase the speed of his paper jutsu, and a small medical bag for treating team mates. Whilst off duty he wears often wears tops with hoods or caps, often accompanied by baggy clothes to help hide his tail. When he has nothing to do, he often carries around a small scroll with apple pie sealed inside it, which he eats out of habit.

Personality: Maneki has a naturally 'bubbly' personality, he constantly see's the good in things, and despite this agreeable nature, he loves to argue. The main reason for this trait is he hates a lack of sound; not being surrounded by sound often gives him time to think, pulling out unwanted memories. When this happens, and a new memory floods back to him, he will often yell, scream, collapse on the ground or any mixture of the above. Whilst in battle, he is rather calm, but uses openings to taunt or distract the opponent from what he is really doing. He is not much of a strategist, but doesn't blindly rush into battles without attempting to think it through. When he is around friends, he is either louder or softer depending on what his friends are like, if they are quite, he will babble on and on about almost anything. whilst if his friends love to talk as much as he does, he will often be much quiter. If a friend is hurt he will become quite, the sudden possibility of harm becoming much more serious too him. He is the type of person who would take a bullet from a friend, mostly because he does not wish too lose a friend, and partially because if he fails to heal himself, he doesn't loose someone.

Personality Trait's: He is centered around creativity in general. Thing's like drawing and music. He also loves apple pie, and often eats it whilst thinking.

Catch Phrase:

Clan Information

Clan Name: Kotta

Kekkei Genkai: Three additional mouths with the ability to transmit the user's naturally explosive chakra into soft material, like clay. One mouth on each palm, and a really large one, in front of the heart.

Clan Symbol: N/A

Clan History: A strange and very reserved clan which holds well its secrets and teaches its members well from a tender age. Ninja from this clan have a great passion for art but not in the conventional method. They admire spontaneous art, something that is remembered by its greatness, not by being something that lasts long enough for many generations to witness, like a portrait, rather preferring to demonstrate what they call art with violent and destructive explosions. Due so, their technique is based exactly into creating this art, using the land’s raw material, clay and by transforming it into art by unconventional ways, using their mouths to chew on the raw clay, transmitting their explosive chakra into it. They have also developed other mouths to serve this purpose, although they are not born with it, rather receiving them with a special seal known only within the clan, but still done at a very tender age. As so, they have two other mouths, one at the palm of each hand, as well as another one, the biggest, in front of the heart.

Rank Information:
Village: Sand Village

Skill Information

Skill Specialty:
Main: Ninjutsu [Medical]
Sub: Weaponry

Elemental Affinity:
Main: Earth [Doton]
Sub: Wind [Fuuton]

Special Characteristics: Due to mercilous training he was deemed 'Perfect.' However, he broke down, locking away many of his memories. He is apparently perfect at everything, but has immense trouble remembering things. Due to his harsh treatment as a child an random tests to try and desensitize him. He has biult up an immunity to poinsens of C rank as a genin, B rank as a Chuunin and A rank as a Jounin.

Items/Weapons:

Name: Bo Staff
Appearance: Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Staff_2
Special Abilities: It is a normal Bo Staff, with slight chakra enhancement to increase it's durability.
Origin: Bought From Store.

Name: Sai's
Appearance: Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Manjisai
Special Abilities: It is a normal Sai, with slight chakra enhancement to increase it's sharpness.
Origin: Bought From Store.

Name: Katana
Appearance: Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Katana
Special Abilities: When chakra is put through the blade, it generates paper on the blade, allowing for easy use of paper jutsu.
Origin: He received it before he lost his memory.

Name: Herb Pouch
Appearance: Maneki Kayk ~Done~ 21a5GGju0mL._SL500_AA278_
Special Abilities: A pouch worn to carry herbs and other medical equipment.
Origin: Bought to carry medical supplies.
Contents:
Spoiler:

Name: Scrolls
Appearance: Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Ninja-scroll
Special Abilities: A scroll used to store and carry medical equipment.
Origin: Bought to store medical equipment.
Contents:
Spoiler:

Name: Clay Pouch
Appearance: A dark red, leather clay pouch. The leather is incredibly thick, meaning it’s almost impossible to cut. Even the strap is incredibly thick, though not as thick. The pouch is completely 100% fire resistant and water proof, meaning there is no burning the pouch along with the clay, or drenching the pouch enough to affect the clay. The only way to steal the pouch would be to unbuckle it, dismantle it, and then physically remove it.
Note: Maneki wears two pouches, one on each side. They’re always full.
Note: Seeing as it’s leather, Raiton jutsu will also be ineffective on the pouch.
Origin: The two pouches where strapped to his sides when he was left in the desert to die. He has no memory of their origin.

Background Information
Green = Can't remember

Early Life: Maneki’s life started simply born into an elegant family, learning the amazing skills of a ninja, and generally being a kid. This changed the instant he learnt the concepts of chakra. His parents started to show their true colours, his intense training had begun. The simple acts of eating became almost too difficult to bear, but would eventually result in him being ‘perfect.’ It was then that he learnt the arts of healing; the physically intense training should have killed him. But due to choppily self taught medical jutsu, he was able to recover to the point of living. This was more than a physical choice to live, but rather I mental hurdle in which he had to overcome. He was able to physically heal his body, but he was unsure of whether or not he could handle his life. His meagre meals were small, and what he did eat was either off, or poisoned as a test to him.

The Beginning Of The End: Maneki’s life had become miserable and bleak, his mind had almost left his body, and he had almost lost the required effort to heal him self each night. It was then something happened, a small amazing difference in his otherwise horrible and bleak life. His life consisted of bleak ‘training’ which acted more of torture, trying to expand his abilities as a ninja to that higher of most jinchuriki. He had two meals a day, and at night he healed his most important wounds. There was one worker, who came and gave him dinner every second day. With that dinner, she secretly would leave a small clay animal. It was this that convinced him to use the often hidden mouths on his hands to learn clay jutsu. However, this clay jutsu, along with healing and the daily ‘training,’ he was unable to handle all the duties.

Graduation: Maneki had passed his ‘training,’ and was now ready to graduate. However, this ceremony was harsh and more unforgiving than the training. It consisted of an almost ceremonial sacrifice. The user would have to withstand a excruciatingly high rank jutsu (Normally High A or S) of each element. After the first jutsu Maneki had a mental breakdown, he was unable to handle the pressure and the pain. He was then considered a ‘failure.’ After his failure was un officially marked, he was physically thrown out of the small mountain location he had been living in and dumped into the desert. The mental breakdown had two effects, the first was the physical damage caused by his brain, lowering his strength and defence. The second effect was severe memory loss, so that many concepts are new to him.

Academy: When Maneki first started at the academy, he was concerned, something about learning and training would often bring back horrible memories, however, if this flaw wasn’t present he would be at the top of his class, unfortunately that wasn’t the case. He was considered both a freak and a good friend on varying occasions. When ever he had one of his mental attacks, he was considered a freak, and whenever he showed his above average prowess as a ninja, he was considered a freak. But besides this, his academy life was pretty basic.

RP Sample:

A small dart flew past Maneki’s neck, he grabbed it from it newly found location on the tree branch, it was rapidly ripped out, before he quickly identified the poison. He muttered the name of the murderer, looking at the small sheet off paper that showed him the details of the mission. They had narrowed it down to three different killers, and only one would be able to obtain the poison was clearly printed. His thoughts where quickly interrupted as a kunai smashed into a hastily put up wind shield. He cursed, throwing four shuriken at his invisible assailant. He flew up behind him, but he was too late. He glanced at the small bleeding target on the forest floor. He quickly descended, his bodies chakra quickly pushing to try and revive the victim. But unfortunately, he was too late.

Last edited by Maneki on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:23 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maneki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Maneki

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:13 pm

Jutsu:

Black = Remembered
Blue = Memories Lost

Academy Jutsu
Spoiler:

Medical Jutsu

Spoiler:

Weaponry Jutsu
Spoiler:

Clan Jutsu
Spoiler:

Last edited by Maneki on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maneki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Maneki

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:48 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:20 am

Two paragraphs each for looks and personality.

No Jutsu Above C rank
Back to top Go down
Maneki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Maneki

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:35 am

Added more description for looks and personality.

I thought having those two B rank jutsu would be fine because of his past, but also because he couldn't remember how to perform them.

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:34 am

Well.. you can't use them as a genin. You'll only be able to use them when you achieve chuunin.

and well.. to be honest, with that RP sample, I would suggest applying for academy student. It's just a suggestion, but you'll need to post a lot larger as a genin.
Back to top Go down
Maneki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Maneki

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 pm

Ok, if I post a larger RP sample, will I be allowed to use those two B rank jutsu once I remember them in RP?

On a side note, I do post more when I'm in an actual RP situation, I just suck at coming up with something that doesn't really have much to do with something.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:25 pm

You still wouldn't be able to have the B rank jutsu, you'd need to wait to Chuunin.
Back to top Go down
Maneki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Maneki

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:30 pm

I thought that given the circumstances that would be alright, but fair enough. He can't use them till he's chuunin.

Is it approvable now?
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Do you have permission to use Hageshii Ame's, Elder Sage's, and Pat's jutsu?

Also to use Paper would be a Clan ability.
Back to top Go down
Maneki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Maneki

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:35 pm

I have permission to use Hageshiis and Pats jutsu. I sent a PM to Elder Sage and he didn't reply after four or five days, I asked around and they said he wouldn't be back until after christmas.

Is there a clan for Origami jutsu, because I was led to believe anyone could perform them. Like Konan.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:33 am

No, it would require a clan ability.

Well did you just take them from the open list on Ingoo or did you get his permission? Because there is a difference.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:25 am

Please remove paper jutsu as there is already a clan owned by me on this site ^^
Back to top Go down
Maneki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Maneki

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:39 am

Ok, Travis: I took them from the open list, I thought anyone was allowed to use them.

Todd: Then if that is not acceptable, may I join your clan?
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:09 pm

I'd also like to question the amount of jutsu your character can remember, he's only Genin rank and seems to have learnt a vast amount at the age of 13? Can i get another staff members opinion on this please.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:16 am

There is a difference, you must get explicit permission to use open jutsu on Ingoo. Seeing as its Ingoo's property for users on that site. Hageshii Ame has a new name on Ingoo, The Janitor. Ask him. Because that is stealing if you just take them, I'm a moderator on Ingoo as well and I had to get permission to use the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:47 am

Puppetry technique can only be used by a ninja with a puppet specialty so please remove that jutsu. Also note that with a medical speciality normal elemental jutsu isn't allowed, though medical based elemental jutsu is as your main is medical not straight ninjutsu. Also edit the paper techniques out.
Back to top Go down
Maneki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Maneki

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:22 am

Janitors Jutsu: Removed

Puppetry Jutsu: Removed

Paper Jutsu: Removed

Clan: Added

Clan Jutsu: Added

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:14 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maneki Kayk ~Done~   Maneki Kayk ~Done~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Maneki Kayk ~Done~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Creations :: Character Applications :: Approved Characters :: Sand Village :: Genin-
Jump to: