Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mokuzen Growing...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emerald-Prince
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Emerald-Prince

Mokuzen Growing... Empty
PostSubject: Mokuzen Growing...   Mokuzen Growing... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:18 am

Name: Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu - Chakra Absorption Technique
Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Element: None)
Description: Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu is a special Ninjutsu. After activitating the technique, the user's hand will glow with chakra. When he/she touches his palm on his opponents body, he can withdraw the physical and spiritual energy out of them. By reducing their chakra, it greatly increases his advantage over his opponent.
Link: .Art of Killing

Name: Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: By focusing chakra into the feet and keeping it balanced, the user can walk up against vertical objects and cling to its surface.
Link: Art of Being God

Name: Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Element: None)
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.
Link:Art of Killing

Name: Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: A technique that enables the user to walk on the surface of water by concentrating chakra into the feet. It is also used for training; it allows an individual to learn how to control the release of chakra.
Link:Art of Being Jesus

Last edited by Emerald-Prince on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Mokuzen Growing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mokuzen Growing...   Mokuzen Growing... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:27 am

Approved for training. Please link to the topic when you are done, and the jutsu will be added to your application.
Back to top Go down
Emerald-Prince
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Emerald-Prince

Mokuzen Growing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mokuzen Growing...   Mokuzen Growing... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:16 am

Done and done. I think the training should be up to record with whatever level it need be.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Mokuzen Growing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mokuzen Growing...   Mokuzen Growing... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:19 am

You are aware that you have to train all the jutsu, right? I can add them one at a time, if that's what you want. Your training topic is quite acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Emerald-Prince
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Emerald-Prince

Mokuzen Growing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mokuzen Growing...   Mokuzen Growing... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:23 am

I did train them all ?.? I think each link provided is a seperate training of a seperate technique with the exception of the art of killing.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Mokuzen Growing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mokuzen Growing...   Mokuzen Growing... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:25 am

I'm sorry, I must have missed the other links somehow. Anyways, approved. The following will be added to your application accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mokuzen Growing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mokuzen Growing...   Mokuzen Growing... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mokuzen Growing...
Page 1 of 1