Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission Complete Link

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

Mission Complete Link Empty
PostSubject: Mission Complete Link   Mission Complete Link EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:33 am

Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Mission Complete Link   Mission Complete Link EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:12 am

Please follow the correct template and fill out a report card from using this template.

I suggest actually reading the rules of the Mission Board, and read the stickies as that is what they are there for.
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

PostSubject: Re: Mission Complete Link   Mission Complete Link EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:15 am

i cant access my report card u guys have it locked
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Mission Complete Link   Mission Complete Link EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:09 pm

You should be able to edit it now, sorry about that.

And just for reference, You are supposed to update it yourself. ^^
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

PostSubject: Re: Mission Complete Link   Mission Complete Link EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:57 pm

dude i cant update my missions if you admins and mods have my report card locked so... how bout unlocking so i can update it ^^
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Mission Complete Link   Mission Complete Link EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:26 am

It is unlocked now.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mission Complete Link   Mission Complete Link EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:02 pm

You shouldn't unlock them Todd, they should be kept locked and people post updates which the staff update and then delete the updates.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Mission Complete Link   Mission Complete Link EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:25 am

No adam they stay unlocked and that is final. I created it this way and it works. They will stay unlocked and they edit it themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Complete Link   Mission Complete Link Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission Complete Link
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Information Area :: Completed Missions-
Jump to: