Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE Empty
PostSubject: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:24 pm

General Information

Name: Tahji Hagado

Looks:

What my character normally wears.

Spoiler:

What my character wears for missions.

Spoiler:

A mask that my character wear during missions.

Spoiler:

Personality:

My character did not have any friends during and before the Ninja Academy. He was found in the streets, waiting for his mom who was ambushed by a Sound Village Ninja. Every time, while being in a battle, he's the one who rushes in and take out the enemy before the sensei could even talk.

He's the type of person who's blood thirsty and silent. During Night Camps he always stand on guard and when his team mates talk to them, he either says, "Shut up" or stays silent. He does not like other people standing in the way or messes with him

Personality Trait's: N/A

Catch Phrase: I'm a dead body, just pretending to be alive.

Last edited by Tahji on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:18 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Clan Information

Clan Name: Awaiting for clan approval

Kekkei Genkai: Awaiting for clan approval

Clan Symbol: Awaiting for clan approval

Clan History: Awaiting for clan approval
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:17 am

Rank Information:

Village: Konoha.

Last edited by Tahji on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:45 am

Skill Information

Skill Specialty:
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: None

Elemental Affinity:
Main: None
Sub: None

Special Characteristics: None (Can I put higher stamina?)

Items/Weapons:

Name:Kunai x5
Appearance:
Special Abilities:
This throwing knife is one of the common weapons of a ninja. It is often kept in a holster on the leg in a pouch attached to the belt. The Kunai can be used in conjunction with explosive tags and other weapons to form deadly combos.

Name:Shuriken x50
Appearance:
Special Abilities:
Another common weapon, the shuriken is often kept in a holster on the leg or in a pouch attached to the belt.

Name: Exploding Tag x5
Description: The exploding tag is a piece of parchment paper which has script on it that serves to facilitate its explosive properties. The ninja can attach the note to another object such as a kunai or log. When the note is set it begins a slow burn which results in a large explosion.

Jutsus:

Non-Elemental Jutsus:

Oringinal Justsus:

Name: Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking
Type: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water

Name: Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing
Type: N/A
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed.

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Replacement Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.

Name: Henge no Jutsu - Transformation no Justu
Description: This jutsu allows the user to assume the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy. Fundamentally, all ninja know this jutsu. The transformation jutsu is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts much mental strain on the inexperienced ninja.

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Justu
Description: This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escape Jutsu
Description: A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up.

Name: Explosive Tag: Activate
Description: The user will activate an explosion tag. Normally, the tag will be placed by them, so they know where it is and can easily activate it.

Learned Later:

Name: Genjutsu Kai
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Training Link:

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Jutsu
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.

Training Link

Kakuremino no Jutsu - Magic Cloak of Invisibility Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Description: Kakuremino no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja uses a camouflage cloth to cloak themselves in the background.

Training Link

Name:Bikou Ninjutsu - Shadowing Stealth Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Description: Bikou Ninjutsu is the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible. The skill and length in which one can stay hidden varies by rank and ability.

Training Link

Name: Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Description:Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat. This gives the user 1 free post.

Training Link:

Last edited by Tahji on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:40 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:29 am

Background Information
Birth Arc:
Birth Arc:
Born in Konoha, he was raised in an orphanage because that his parents were ambushed by a ninja from another village. His mom brought him to the market and while they were heading back home, his mother went back to the market to get her purse, while doing that, she was ambushed. His dad was on a ninja mission when he was ambushed by the opposing ninja. He had to pick up money in the streets to buy some bread to eat. Sometimes when he didn't have any food, he stole some from people that came out from the market until he was brought to the orphanage.

In the orphanage, he did not have any friends. He sat in the corner of his dorm. Sometimes he goes out to a shop to buy a comic just to escape boredom. In meal time, he always eats by himself. He goes to the garden and sits under a tree and closes his eyes to rest. When he woke up, he normally finds bullies around him and he gets hurt badly.

Academy Arc:
Being silent was his favorite, he did not talk to anybody except for the sensei. He was a good learner though. He had fun looking at people embarrassing them selves, but he did embarrass him self a few times. There was some people who wanted to be his friends with him, but of course he refused. He had to live in the Academy since he does not have a place to live in. He ate instant ramen for breakfast and dinner and didn't take lunch.

Genin Arc:
He was applied to squad (?) and did a great job. He became friends with his teammates and sensei, and was doing most of the relaxing during missions. He doesn't like to do something simple like changing the light bulb, sew clothes, and patrol. He wanted to fight.

RP Sample:

"Be prepared young ninja. Your adventure is just about to begin!" That was what he remembered from his grandfather. But now, instead of a new beginning, it was a death ending. There was hardly any life in the desert. Only Tahji, and his opponent. A sound village chunnin.

Tahji thought "My god, a Genin versus a sound village dude. No way!" The ninja was closing in slowly. Tahji looked around, spotting a cactus just for him to perform the Replacment jutsu. He longed to test it out. The ninja was charging at him now. He concentrated on the cactus and poof, he was there where the cactus used to be.

The ninja turned around and threw a kunai at Tahji. He simply blocked it with the kunai in his hand. He ran towards the ninja even though it was suicide. The ninja jumped away from the area, but Tahji did something unexpected. Tahji jumped strait below. (From training during young age) He slashed at the ninja uncounted times.

The ninja went down not moving. Tahji landed next to him ready to make the last move. He took out the rest two kunai and stabbed it strait into the chest of the ninja. Tahji whispered "I'm just a dead body, pretending to be alive"

Last edited by Tahji on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:23 pm

Did you kill off your other character?

Also Konoha is closed, go to Suna.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:33 pm

i will kill it sooner or later. also wasn't academy open?
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:15 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:53 am

Its been 3 hours, don't bump so soon.

Konoha is closed, go to Suna. You need to kill off your other character first.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:10 am

k i might think of a way to kill it off. maybe hire someone?
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:21 am

Can I kill myself by joining the war in suna? Since I'm in the academy, I can get thrown off easily so ya...
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Please stop bumping so frequently. Only bump when it has been more than 24 hours. If you bump again twice in the same day, this topic will be locked for 48 hours.

Do you have a Staff member's permission to make a higher ranking character? If you commit suicide then you will not be able to make a higher ranking replacement.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:48 pm

will no, but my plan is to when my old character has turned into a genin (hopefully) and then somehow die in a mission. so i just need to wait Razz
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:20 pm

im just asking that i'm going to turn into a genin (hopefully once again) in konoha. can i just like make this an update? like just making a few changes?
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:00 am

Yes, but you can only add one year to your age and change looks. You'll need to train all new jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:42 pm

then do i keep my original village? since konoha's closed.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:52 pm

is this okay?
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:55 am

If its an update, you may still in the same village.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:22 pm

three of the jutsus are trained
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:36 pm

I suggest reading my response on your training before continuing you were terribly below the limit.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:00 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE   Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE Empty

Back to top Go down

Tahji Hagado (Update) DONE
Page 1 of 1