Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, from Saturos.

Go down 
+3
Todd
~.:Jace:.~
Saturos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Saturos
Academy Student
Academy Student
Saturos

Hello, from Saturos. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, from Saturos.   Hello, from Saturos. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:37 am

Hello, my name [Or my character name, anyways] will be Saturos. I haven't decided on a last/surname/clan name yet, sadly. I plan to join as an Academy Student of Sunagakure, as I have never been on an RP forum before, but I have done other versions of RP's, so I DO know how to RP.

Enough about Saturos, though. I guess I'll talk about myself a bit. I plan on making a full bio of Saturos on my character creation, so watch out for it. Wink Hmm, what else to say...

Oh. I'm very OCD about organization and grammar. I can't stand having a post with a lot of incorrectly-spelled words or have it all clumped up in a certain point.

I'm a nice person if you get to know me. I like a challenge and I tend to over-complicate things way too much. I'm majoring in Computer Software Engineering at University of Texas, Austin campus. I'm half Vietnamese, half Korean. I was born and raised in the United States though, so I am incredibly fluent in English.

Okay, that's enough for now I suppose. I'll be working on my Character Creation topic now. Sayonara! SPINNY
Back to top Go down
~.:Jace:.~

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Saturos.   Hello, from Saturos. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:43 am

Lol. I bet you are a nice person. Anyway. My name if Jace. Happy to have you here with us. Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi. And don't worry. The staff here is pretty cool and will help you out when you need questions answered.
Back to top Go down
Saturos
Academy Student
Academy Student
Saturos

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Saturos.   Hello, from Saturos. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:44 am

~.:Jace:.~ wrote:
Lol. I bet you are a nice person. Anyway. My name if Jace. Happy to have you here with us. Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi. And don't worry. The staff here is pretty cool and will help you out when you need questions answered.
]

Hello Jace. Happy to be here. Great to know the staff is friendly.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Saturos.   Hello, from Saturos. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:11 am

Hello welcome to the site

If you need any help don't hesitate to contact the staff ^^
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Saturos.   Hello, from Saturos. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:12 am

Welcome to teh sitez! :3
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Saturos.   Hello, from Saturos. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi,

Have Fun and Stay Active.

Don't start as Academy Student please, genin would be more fitting.
Back to top Go down
Saturos
Academy Student
Academy Student
Saturos

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Saturos.   Hello, from Saturos. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:40 pm

I see. And how would I exactly "get rid" of my academy student?
Back to top Go down
Rumiko

Rumiko

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Saturos.   Hello, from Saturos. EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:38 am

Hmm. Idk, 'cause I need to make a character still myself. But, anyway, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Vongola Decimo
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Vongola Decimo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Saturos.   Hello, from Saturos. EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:23 am

~.:Jace:.~ wrote:
Lol. I bet you are a nice person.

I agree ..

Anyway ..

Welcome to the site dude !

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saturos
Academy Student
Academy Student
Saturos

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Saturos.   Hello, from Saturos. EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:21 am

O.o Wonder if Saturos would suicide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Saturos.   Hello, from Saturos. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, from Saturos.
Page 1 of 1