Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him)

Go down 
+6
Krono
Alernik
Rumiko
Emerald-Prince
Senkou
~Shikachi~
10 posters
AuthorMessage
~Shikachi~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~Shikachi~

Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him) Empty
PostSubject: Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him)   Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:04 am

Does anyone like Lil Wayne?
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him)   Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:57 pm

No, he raps about absolutely nothing worthwhile and he doesnt even right his own songs. I dig his voice, its cool as hell, but hes definitely on my shit list.
Back to top Go down
Emerald-Prince
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Emerald-Prince

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him)   Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:06 pm

Got nothing against him honestly, it's his style and sway to rap about worthless material possessions all the while not caring about anything aside from what he and his family have. So more power to him. I'm tired of listening to him showing up every time I turn on the damn radio, but the same can be said about Hanna Montana at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him)   Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:21 pm

If your going to listen to rap listen to eminem, he acutally raps about stuff that matters and you can connect with. Not to mention hes just a lyrical genius. Him and Dre. Oh and DMX.
Back to top Go down
Emerald-Prince
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Emerald-Prince

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him)   Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:30 pm

I'll take Jay-Z over him any time that I can. Because honestly Eminem and Dre are at least understandable and you can relate to him, beats having to listen to some guy tell me about what he's drinking all the day.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko

Rumiko

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him)   Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:56 pm

I don't really mind rap. I like any song that sounds good. Lil Wayne. Idk. He's alright.
Back to top Go down
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him)   Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:10 am

Eh he is all right. I really don't like rap, but he is okay. Eminem and him are the only two rap artists i like. And i only know like one song by him, besides the millions of songs he invades with collaborations.
Back to top Go down
Krono
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Krono

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him)   Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:51 am

Lil Wayne does have a pretty unique style but most of his lyrics are either not his or just plain meaningless. I'm more into Lupe Fiasco.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him)   Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:47 am

Sorry Shikachi, but i listen to good music, and if you want good rap, look at Eminem(whom i believe was already mentioned), and then look underground. My personal favs are Hydroponikz and The Wu Tang Clan, but anything below the radar of mainstream rap is bound to be good.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him)   Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:26 am

Jay-Z for the win. ^^
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him)   Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:27 am

Lupe Fiasco is very good!

But what really annoys me about lil Wayne is that he always wears a guitar around him in the music videos?? WTF? He has never actually played the guitar once, he just does it for the look. He is just a douche.
Back to top Go down
Krono
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Krono

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him)   Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:07 am

Well, he did take Guitar lessons from Kid Rock over the summer. Though, he really is not good at all.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him)   Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:24 am

Wayne is the best rapper alive.

End of Discussion!

[Topic Lock] Razz
Back to top Go down
~Shikachi~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~Shikachi~

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him)   Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:19 am

I actually think Wayne, and Eminem are tied. ^^

On the no ceilings mixtape he was good. I get how he raps about the money and all the other stupid things but i like the way he does it. Eminem is a lyrical genius i agree!

Jay-Z is super classy which is why i like him so much.

Yeah Lupe Fiasco is sick! He has good rhymes too!

And I haven't heard much Wu Tang but the songs i have heard i like them a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him)   Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lil Wayne(Whoever likes him)
Page 1 of 1