Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dungeons and Dragons Pen and Paper Online Forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alernik

Dungeons and Dragons Pen and Paper Online Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Dungeons and Dragons Pen and Paper Online Forum!   Dungeons and Dragons Pen and Paper Online Forum! EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:39 am

What is DDPPO?: Ddppo is an online forum that brings all D&D nerds together in complete harmony, and also where they can RP as a character they must make. Then , the rest is up to you. And always remember: NOT ALL OF US ARE VIRGINS

Who runs the Site?: SykoScene420 is the head admin there, and is my cousin. There is one other admin that i do not know personally, and how he works. I am currently a mod, or a tutor, and there is a campaign going on. JOIN WHILE YOU CAN!!! Admins act as DM's BTW.

How you can contact us?: You can access all of this D&D bliss by goin to http://ddppo.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Back to top Go down

Dungeons and Dragons Pen and Paper Online Forum!
Page 1 of 1