Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A very special christmas message from the Staff

Go down 
+8
Python
ßΓ¡┼┼
.Death Angel
Y
Absolute Greed.
Nagori
Tahji
Jiro
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

A very special christmas message from the Staff Empty
PostSubject: A very special christmas message from the Staff   A very special christmas message from the Staff EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:02 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

The Staff have taken a moment from the festivities to wish you all a very merry christmas. The site has really come along in the last year and thats been down to its dedicated members and communal spirit for which we want to thank everyone of you. There have been highs and lows but US is still providing a great RP experience. Thank you one and all from the most ardent staff to the most casual member. We won't mention names since there are so many deserving praise so take this for what it is, a deeply appreciative message of thanks from US as a whole.

Lots of Love for all,

The US Staff

P.S. Should you like to add you own christmas message post below, I am certain it will be deeply appreciated by all concerned
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: A very special christmas message from the Staff   A very special christmas message from the Staff EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:33 pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

And now, in Chinese 祝大家新年快乐! 祝大家圣诞节快乐!
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: A very special christmas message from the Staff   A very special christmas message from the Staff EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:50 pm

For those of you who are eighteen years old like myself, enjoy the whine served at Christmas dinner. For those of you who are not eighteen, enjoy the soft drink [pop/coke].
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A very special christmas message from the Staff   A very special christmas message from the Staff EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Haha, I dunno what you're talking about Nagori, I still get wine at christmas.

Merry christmas, to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Y
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Y

PostSubject: Re: A very special christmas message from the Staff   A very special christmas message from the Staff EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Happy Solstice!
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: A very special christmas message from the Staff   A very special christmas message from the Staff EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Merry Christmas, may Santa come into your house and rape you while you sleep. :3

Lol. J/k.~ xD

Zane-kun.. `
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: A very special christmas message from the Staff   A very special christmas message from the Staff EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:41 pm

My Christmas Ultimates Shinobi! I hope you all got what you wanted and my all your Christmas dreams come true. Very Happy

O yeah, and happy new year! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: A very special christmas message from the Staff   A very special christmas message from the Staff EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Merry xmas all =]
Back to top Go down
Kayden

Kayden

PostSubject: Re: A very special christmas message from the Staff   A very special christmas message from the Staff EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:22 am

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope all of you got what you wanted. I know I did.
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: A very special christmas message from the Staff   A very special christmas message from the Staff EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:50 am

I hope everyone has very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year! <3
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: A very special christmas message from the Staff   A very special christmas message from the Staff EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:34 am

get ready for the new year guys!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A very special christmas message from the Staff   A very special christmas message from the Staff EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:33 pm

Woot. Just using my new iPhone baby that I got for Christmas. Good present. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: A very special christmas message from the Staff   A very special christmas message from the Staff EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm

at least i got a touch on my bday...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very special christmas message from the Staff   A very special christmas message from the Staff Empty

Back to top Go down

A very special christmas message from the Staff
Page 1 of 1