Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nanashi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masterpeewee
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Nanashi Empty
PostSubject: Nanashi   Nanashi EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:59 pm

Name: Nanashi

Nickname: Nana

Species: Brown Falcon part of the Falconidae family, belonging to the Animalia kingdom.

Looks: /Users/masterpeewee/Desktop/220px-Brown-Falcon,-Vic,-3.1.2008.jpg

A typical Brown Falcon, Nanashi has a deep brown coat and a slender body. He has deep black eyes, and a slender forehead. Unlike most falcons his age he is generally smaller, and weaker. Without Mu he may have not even survived his early years. His belly is white, as well as his chin, unlike the rest of his body. Overall though he is a normal Brown Falcon.

Personality: A lazy bird with its heart attached to Mu. He comes and goes like the wind. Yet whenever Mu needs somebody he is their. Slightly rebellious, he won't follow alot of Mu's commands. Yet unknown to Mu Nanashi always keeping an eye out for him. He can be quite stubborn alot of times, and is always stealing a meal. A very talkative bird, he provides good company and can usually be found either scavenging or on Mu's shoulder.

Age: 4.5 years (In my app it may have been unclear but he was on Mu's doorstep for his 12th birthday, supposedly by his mother who Mu knows little about.)

History: In my app it may have been unclear but he was on Mu's doorstep for his 12 birthday, supposedly by his mother who Mu knows little about, and has never met. At first, he was a stubborn bird who would only take food from Mu's grandfather, yet by Mu's 13th birthday they where getting to like each other though. Yet after the assassination on his grandfather, they've been inseparable best friends.

Last edited by masterpeewee on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

Nanashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanashi   Nanashi EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Quote :
Age: 4.5 years (In my app it may have been unclear but he was on Mu's doorstep for his 12th birthday, supposedly by his mother who Mu knows little about.)

Quote :
History: In my app it may have been unclear but he was on Mu's doorstep for his 13 birthday, supposedly by his mother who Mu knows little about, and has never met.

Two different ages there. 12th, or 13th?
Back to top Go down
masterpeewee
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Nanashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanashi   Nanashi EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:03 pm

12th
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

Nanashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanashi   Nanashi EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 2:00 am

Alright... I dont see anything else wrong. Approved unless stated otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nanashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanashi   Nanashi Empty

Back to top Go down

Nanashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Creations :: Pet Applications :: Approved Pets-
Jump to: