Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Depressing

Go down 
+8
Absolute Greed.
davell nara
Tahji
Roxas Raikou
Caranore
wolf
Allie-Chan (=
Adam
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Depressing   Depressing EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:10 am

Well, I never imagined my activeness would be so important to this site. It's been like a month and everybody just bails on this site. So much for a home hey? I've never felt so emotional about this, I feel depressed to know that people like Pat and Josh (Pendo) and many others, can just leave the site when I need them the most. I'm not sure if I even wanna return to roleplaying now.

My internet is being fixed, when my computer gets back, which I'd imagine is in the upcoming week or so. I don't know if I have it in me to bring this site back to it's feet. A few of you leave because lack of freedom? Though I'd like to state I scanned through hundreds of sites in the last few months before leaving. You cannot even fight others without permission and killing is banned. Sites like U.S and Ingoo are alot more free than other Naruto RPG's that stick with systems and strict rules. So in the end I cannot stop you leaving, but it makes me feel like shit for you to do so when the site needs you the most.

Anyway, if I can talk myself into returning here when the computer is fixed, I'll cya all soon. If anybody is even still around..
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:20 am

Adam please no, don't quit.

Just because they leave doesn't mean you should to. I'm not bailing on anyone now, i see i was stupid for wanting to leave. And i think it's stupid for anyone to want to bail on their friends like what i've been seeing. But it's their choice and their consequences, not yours. Don't give up hope because a few people left, most will eventually come back to this place.

And lack of freedom is something i dont understand as a reason. You could stay on the site and not rp, and just be on more then one site. Making a big deal out of it, i don't get it.

We want you here, Adam. Don't leave.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:39 am

I cannot leave this place even if I wanted. I'm drawn to it too much. This situation has just really fucked with my head. So many people I thought I could depend on have fucked me over. Yet some people I expected to bail have stuck around.
Back to top Go down
wolf
Academy Student
Academy Student
wolf

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:56 am

adam i dont know if you saw my away post but im not leaveing the site needs members and i well practice my rp skills so i dont hold anyone back
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:06 am

Oi, you better not quit on me. Ill drag your ass through this if I need too.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Raikou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxas Raikou

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:39 am

Adam, so many times I've thought I could depend on you, you bailed on me. =\
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:07 am

i never bailed... probably because im the youngest on the site.
Back to top Go down
davell nara

davell nara

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:44 am

Hey ADAM THATS QUITTER TALK (sounds werid commin form a nara huh) DON'T YOU DARE LAVE THIS SITE OR ILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND KICK UR ASS HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT LEAVIN US I REFUSE TO LET YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE WE LOST A FEW GREAT RPERS DOESNT MEAN ITS OVER ADAM!!!!!!!!

YOU HIT THE 800 MEMBERS MARK YOU THINK THAT WAS JUST PENDO AND PAT YOU STARTED THIS SITE AND IF YOU LEAVE THEN THIS SITE IS TRULEY OVER
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:46 am

Meh, the site I'm on now is pretty damn free.

I just stopped RPing here. I'm still here almost every day. And I'll still do admin stuff if you want. I just figured that if I stopped RPing that you'd remove me from Admin anyways. I'm sorry it's upset you, but it's not like I haven't complained about not having any freedom a million times already. You brought it upon yourself.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:49 am

In other words, if you still want me, I'll do my job as staff, and contribute like that. As an Unbiased point of view. But Admin only, I don't wanna be a mod.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:55 am

GOD DAMNIT. Alright, I can't stay away. I'm a huge asshole. Freedom-shmeedom, we can talk about that later. I'm a gigantic dick-face-cunt-hole-arrogant-selfrighteous-douchebag. I guess I still wanna RP here. Okay, so I don't guess I really wanna. I can't bail on you. and I love these characters too much. and you guys are my friends. fuck. I'm stupid.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:53 am

This site is very restricting, if you think so or not. There needs to be a stability in all the ranks, that means you need to choose leaders that will stay committed and be good leaders, honestly that's the main reason why the site failed IMO.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Emperor
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Lightning Emperor

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:00 am

No site has failed Steph.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:18 am

Again, it's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Cirrus

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:34 am

Stephanie wrote:
This site is very restricting, if you think so or not. There needs to be a stability in all the ranks, that means you need to choose leaders that will stay committed and be good leaders, honestly that's the main reason why the site failed IMO.

As a general rule, Adam has maintained Hokage. I think?.
You're right about them being restricting, as far as what you're allowed to do in character, they remove the point of it being a world inside a world. Freedoms are taken away, even from missing ninja. Not being able to enter a village for example, makes no sense if you can sneak right on in.
As for failing, there is no denying the current member recession. It's very obvious, and a constant factor. There are variables which one can change to increase site activity, easily, but it doesn't seem to be on anyone who is in charge's mind.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:26 am

We're doing a hell of a lot better than ingoo.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:43 am

Meh, this site was pretty much dead until the "Great Migration" from ingoo Happened.
Back to top Go down
Cirrus

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:56 am

LOL!
No way this site is doing better than Ingoo, even Adam has stated it will NEVER. At this very moment, the Ingoo past 24 hour list is twice as big as US's, and our members online is 5 more. When ingoo has people on, US does. If Ingoo is slowing down, US dies. That's what happens when we share members.
And Stephanie, we miss you. Come back! Wink
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:27 am

PPPFFFTT, I DIDN"T KNOW YOU WERE BACK!

I'm coming.
Back to top Go down
Cirrus

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:51 am

Funny, thats what I said when I saw your name too.
=)
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:01 am

THis topic has lost all relevance to the original post.....
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:52 am

Cirrus wrote:
LOL!
No way this site is doing better than Ingoo, even Adam has stated it will NEVER. At this very moment, the Ingoo past 24 hour list is twice as big as US's, and our members online is 5 more. When ingoo has people on, US does. If Ingoo is slowing down, US dies. That's what happens when we share members.
And Stephanie, we miss you. Come back! Wink

Uhh mate, before my internet screwed up, we were tearing you apart. Our highest member count online at one time is 71 where as yours sits at 43. We beat that record months ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Depressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing   Depressing Empty

Back to top Go down

Depressing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Introductions :: Away-
Jump to: