Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:28 am

Sora could feel the surrounding trees disappear as the flourishing grass was swept away by rock. He knew that he had strayed too far, but he had to do this. He had hoped to try exploring the new area when he caught sight of a squirrel leaping to take cover for the trees but Sora slid in front of it hoping to chase it to train his speed; as soon as the small animal felt the looming shadow over it, it took off in the opposite direction holding on for it's dear life. "I wonder how far it will go before it collapses..." he murmured, keeping close pace with the squirrel step for step with ease. His black clothes stood out on the bright tan rock that he ran across as he could barely see trees in the distance. He couldn't believe how far he made it without running into anyone. A faint continuous splash could be heard as they went on. "What is it...?" Sora though, with curiosity, as the squirrel began to reach it's peak of weariness but it kept on for the fear that Sora would capture it and take it back to the village.

'He is determined..but so am I!' Sora thought, increasing his speed forcing the small rodent to do the same until they both almost instantaneously realized what the splash was. It had grown much louder and echoed through Sora's ears as he struggled to stop, pulling up dust and dirt as he was able to stop almost seven feet in front of the cliff's edge. The squirrel was barely able to stop in time but when it did, it jumped under Sora and took off for the lush green forest where it would stay, probably for the rest of it's life. He didn't know how he had missed it before; now it was so obvious as if it called out to him. "Valley of the End..." muttered, looking up at the raging waterfall that was almost golden in the shining rays of the afternoon sun. He felt a presence, but he didn't know what to make of it; was it his mind playing tricks on him? No... it was much more than just that, he felt a large chakra signature but shook it off thinking it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:45 am

Shyke was soaring through the wind currents, ontop of his mk2 transportation bird. It breezed past the area with no trouble, and made his life much easier. The only problem being that at this speed, Shyke had to focus chakra into his feet to hold himself on. But other then that, it was much better then how a normal ninja would travel. Shyke's blonde hair flicked him in the face many times, but he was used to it. And he could see he was coming up to his favourite land mark of Konoha. The two huge statues, the first Hokage and the leader of the Uchiha clan. But the best part, the beautiful waterfall between them both. Shyke's face turned into a grin as he flew down to take a closer look in person with the area. He could see the reflection of himself and the bird on the water surface, alot of noise was coming into Shyke's head as he got closer to the waterfall.

Shyke came down silently though, not a single noise of himself could be heard near the waterfall. All seemed to be going well until a few seconds afterwards. Shyke turned around to look at the statues and instead, but a few metres away was a boy standing there. Shyke hadn't been seen yet, he thought it better not to be. But seeing as he hadn't spoken to anyone recently, he thought he might interract with this boy while he could. Shyke's smile remained on his face and he took out a tiny ball of clay. Rolling it into a ball, he threw it at the boy's torso, aiming for the middle of his back. It was a harmless piece of clay, however, it might get his attention better then shouting over the waterfall noise. Shyke waited to see if it would touch the boy, wondering what he would be like for a conversation, the thoughts of how bad an idea this was were constant.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:59 am

The roaring waves and waterfall of the valley below him echoed with a tremendous triumph over all the other surrounding sounds. A shadow came over him but as he looked up it was gone, nothing there but the sun and some hawks. 'But not big enough to make that big of a shadow...' he thought, suddenly feeling as though he should have never left the village. The cool breeze caressed his cheek distracting him for a short second and he felt a jab in his back. "Huh?" he muttered, looking down behind him to see a small ball of clay; he slowly bent down to pick it up and placed it in his side pouch on the opposite side of where he kept his crystal balls, kunai, and shurikens. He had 6 regular crystal balls and 2 large from where he had prepared before leaving the village.

He looked up to where he thoguht the ball of clay had come from and spotted someone standing there staring at him. 'This could be bad...or it couldn't.' he thought, narrowing his eyes through the shade that made a blanket of darkness across his face. He lept forward landing on a pillar of rock before sharply turning and leaping onto the smooth earthen ground where the other ninja stood. "Hello, I am Kihaku Karite; what is your name?" he asked, now noticing the strange dark robe with red clouds on it that this strange man wore. 'Akatsuki...' he thought, regretting coming this far. 'But I won't back down...'
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:10 am

Shyke began taking a few steps forward before answering the boy's question. Stepping out to walk onto the water nearby, Shyke reached down with his right hand and pulled out a small fish. "I am Shyke, and I have come a long way to see this place." He answered, and stood up straight as his bird circled above. With a smile still clinging to Shyke's face, he looked at the boy's figure with the eye hidden behind his hair. It was hard to tell what he was looking at. His hair kept on moving slightly but only just enough for him to see out from it. Zooming in using his scope, Shyke could see different odd things on the boy, some clumps in his pockets and a full head cover. He knew now that the boy could be anyone and he wouldn't know it, so he would have to approach the situation carefully. With a smile still on his face, Shyke began walking along the water toward where the boy was. Keeping his distance rather fair, metres remained between them. The fish in Shyke's hand was wriggling, but with a simple bite out of it's side with his hand's mouth, it stopped. Some blood poured from the fish, dripping into the water.

Shyke smiled and lifted his right hand infront of his face, with his eyes seen between his fingers. The rest of Shyke's face remained unable to be seen in his current position to the boy. Shyke started talking as the mouth on his hand smiled with it's freakish nature. It seemed to be chewing on the inside, but would be hard to notice. There was a handful of clay within it currently, just encase anything happened. Shyke wanted to be ready for all situations, which is why the bird continued to fly above him. So without further notice, Shyke's words came out. "I would like to know your name now, and why you are here if it isn't too much trouble?" Shyke asked the boy, he would wait patiently for the boy to answer. And maybe he would find out how much of a threat the boy was at this stage. Shyke's ready prepared clay models remained sitting idley inside the bags on either side of his waist, beneath the Akatsuki cloak they were impossible to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:21 am

Sora watched with protruding eyes as the man killed a fish with the palm of his hand. 'There must be something up with those hands...' he thought, stepping forward keeping a careful eye on the large bird that he had just noticed flying around the area. 'Rock...? No clay...' he thought, trying to figure out this mans abilities. "You may call me Sora and my purpose here is for me to know and for you to never find out." he responded to the man's question with full confidence without showing any sign of weakness. The sun was baring down hard with rays of golden sun light that Sora didn't know how anyone without protection from it could withstand the brightness of the raging sun. "What's my businuss in my own village mean to an Akatsuki member?" he pressed, his right hand resting on his weapon pouch; he was ready if Shyke tried to attack.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:34 am

Shyke lowered his hand and closed it, spitting out the lumps of clay which he quickly moulded into three fast bird bombs. He moved his hand back, keeping it at a low point as he slowly brought it around. Shyke responded with a cheerful tone, "I don't like it when people give me cheek, I guess I will have to force some things out of you." Shyke smiled further and began walking toward the boy. His hand came full rotation and he threw the birds that he had been planning to use. The three of them spread out and quickly poofed into moving clay models. They moved with great speed and two began circling the boy, the other went up and started circling downwards at a fast pace toward the boy from above. The birds would be easy to move out of the way of incoming attacks as Shyke remained with a single handsign held with his left hand. He was smiling still as his larger transportation bird came down from behind him, getting ready to pick him up. The other three birds still had his full concentration, the larger bird seeming to act upon it's own will as he never even looked at it.

The birds would close in, aiming to block the boy's escape. They would all come together at the same place to make a large explosion. If the boy were in the centre, he would most likely be blown into oblivion or knocked unconcious. Either way it went, Shyke knew this could drag on a little bit longer. He didn't plan to let it last long though, he liked working quickly.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:57 pm

Shyke moved with swift agility making it hard to depict his moves but as two clay birds began to circle him and a third began to strike down towards him, he knew he had to do something. 'There must be something more to these birds than just being alive...' he thought, also seeing that the larger clay bird had swooped down and was now coming towards the ninja. Sora swiftly took out a large ball of crystal and threw it onto the ground, before swiftly manipulating it to circle around him into a barrier before closing at the top and lying still as a defense. Since he had used a large crystal ball it would defend much better than a regular. 'I can't lose...' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:18 am

Shyke remained holding his handsign as the birds came full circle, swooping in to try and finish the opponent in one strike. The birds came within range, Shyke spoke, "Katsu" and just like that they blew up. Covering the area around the boy, Shyke would send his transportation bird forward at the boy, meanwhile he ducked under the water and travelled beneath it towards his feet. Shyke pulled out his kunai and travelled with it forward. While his transportation bird flew above him. When it came within range of the smokey area, Shyke would detonate it to make even more smoke around the boy. Then all that would be left for him to do, would be to finish him off with the kunai. Shyke's plan was coming into full swing, he would have to prepare for the finale soon.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:33 am

The explosion was large but no match for the dense crystal that surrounded Sora. "I'm safe..." he murmured, thinking out his next move. "This guy is tough...So I'll have to be careful. Those clay birds might be a problem though..." he thought, forming a swift string of handsigns as a crystal figure in the shape of Sora stepped from the crystal barrier. He was made of pure crystal. 'Crystal Clone Jutsu!' Sora shouted, in thought as the crystal clone got into position and his arms transformed into crystal blades. "Shame that you'll die at the hands of a Genin today..." the crystal spoke with an eerie echoing voice. The clone then ran at the Akatsuki member making sure to dodge any obstacle that got in his way. The clone planed to simply strike the rogue in his should with his arm, which was now a blade.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:28 pm

[Too bad you didn't read my post.]

Shyke's bird would ram into the crystal clone, exploding upon it. While Shyke came beneath the genin and shoved his kunai up into the boy's foot since he was pre-occupied. The kunai would stab straight through his foot, Shyke was good at applying pressure. And before the boy could once again use his crystals, Shyke would jump up out of the water and into the air. Throwing down another bird, he would land on it gracefully. The kunai would be left in the boy's foot, while Shyke would stand unharmed on his new transportation bird. "This is what happens when you enter the middle of nowhere on water, you cannot defend yourself." Shyke smiled down at the boy which he believed would be in quite alot of pain. Shyke's smiled continued to grow more and more as he waited to see the look on the boy's face clearer.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:17 pm

((You didn't read my post -.- I'm on land. xD))
Quote :
He lept forward landing on a pillar of rock before sharply turning and leaping onto the smooth earthen ground
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:47 pm

((Sadly, you didn't read your post after that post. You said you threw down your crystal orb which surrounded you, meaning it would destroy the rock beneath you. Allowing me access beneath you to stab you in the foot.))

Quote :
Sora swiftly took out a large ball of crystal and threw it onto the ground, before swiftly manipulating it to circle around him into a barrier before closing at the top and lying still as a defense.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:45 pm

[No it wouldn't. -.- It would not break the earth beneath my feet.]
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:24 pm

So crystal suddenly goes straight through rock and human flesh nowdays?
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:30 am

As I recall crystal is a more powerful mineral than rock.
And it would simply just root into the earth, not break it from beneath me. xD
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Balls don't balance on rocks you realize? They roll.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Balls? I threw the ball onto the ground and as soon as I did I manipulated it into a barricade around me and above me. xD
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:03 am

(( the attack on the real genin was a failure because of the barrier, but the clone would be destroyed. btw how long does this crystal barricade stay up. it should be leeching your chakra atm))
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:10 am

((It's only been up for like 2 or 3 actual posts, and it would only take chakra to manipulate it, not to keep it up because it's just a manipulated solid object that now just sits there.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)   A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Two Opposites (Open)
Page 1 of 1