Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a GFXer unlike any other...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Looking for a GFXer unlike any other... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a GFXer unlike any other...   Looking for a GFXer unlike any other... EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Need a ton of private work done, must be good. PM or post here with links to some of your other work. Must be able to make banners/avatars and anything else I need ;]
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a GFXer unlike any other...   Looking for a GFXer unlike any other... EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:31 am

Bumpity Bump? 9.9
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a GFXer unlike any other...   Looking for a GFXer unlike any other... EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:45 am

Any return service for this job?
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a GFXer unlike any other...   Looking for a GFXer unlike any other... EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:07 am

All depends on whether my site achieves the greatness I envisioned. I need the GFXer to help me with a bunch of graphics for my site. Automatic High Council and First Generation membership will be granted. Im sure I can try and find something else to, depending on what you're looking for ;D
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a GFXer unlike any other...   Looking for a GFXer unlike any other... EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:44 am

Haha, well I like to do graphics anyways, as long as I get an announcement that gives credit to me for all the images, I'll do it Smile
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a GFXer unlike any other...   Looking for a GFXer unlike any other... EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:32 am

Sweet! And you know I'll always give credit. That avi you made for me, I used it on another site, and I said 'credits go to Patrick for the image. thanks bro!' just cuz i always give credit where its due.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a GFXer unlike any other...   Looking for a GFXer unlike any other... Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a GFXer unlike any other...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Social Areas :: Graphics Center-
Jump to: