Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manga 482 Dicussion

Go down 
+5
Absolute Greed.
Dark Shadow
Senkou
Omega-Dog
Tahji
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

Manga 482 Dicussion Empty
PostSubject: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Is Sakura mad? She's gonna leave Konoha and soon get killed like how Kairin was killed?

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.php?s=naruto&c=482

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Omega-Dog

Omega-Dog

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:02 pm

That's Sakura for you- Crazy. Im sure she isn't really gonna leave, and even if she wanted too, Saske probably wouldn't want her to come. Also, any comments on Danzo's fight?
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Danzo was an OP chump, like he made naruto look like a normal character and not at all OP next to his level like wow. Thank god Sauske killed him cuz I can not stand Danzo whatso ever and he had ceased to drive the plot. And Sakura is a stupid dyke. Nobody likes her, she has to be the least popular character in the manga. She can go burn in hell for all I care because she like Danzo serves no real purpose and never has except annoying fans, but at least Danzo had some cool stuff to look at, Sakura is just a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Dark Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:17 pm

I second that senkou sakura is just some horny girl running after a person that doesn't give a fucking shit about her and shes useless still and is going to get herself killed hopefully then we all can be happy without the presence of sakura Very Happy YAY
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:35 pm

oh if he kills sakura, naruto will be pissed and it will finally open the gateway in his heart that will allow him to kill sauske ^^
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:07 am

i have to agree, since sasuke's seal is gone, naruto can kill him easily, but sai told naruto the truth so maybe not...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:12 am

haha.. I love how much people overestimate Naruto.... He's powerful don't get me wrong.. but the sharingan is still formidable.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:13 am

as long as you dont look into their eyes, it'll be ok. naruto knows that
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:33 am

That's ludicrous. They can still use amaterasu, Susanoo, his weak version of tsukoyomi, regardless of whether or not you look into their eyes. And a lot of their genjutsu doesn't require eyecontact.

3rdly, you're overlooking the critical fact that for a dramatic anime fight, eye contact must be made.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:53 am

lmao pat, trust me I believe Sauske should be able to kick naruto all over the place. What I meant is that before, Naruto couldnt bring himself to try to kill Sauske, if Sauske killed Sakura, I firmly believe that would change. Plus you have to remember Narutos ultimate secret weapon

MAIN CHARACTER SYNDROME.

For bleach fans that would be where Ichigo somehow managed to beat Byakuya.....
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:20 am

and sasuke doesnt know that naruto could go into sennin mode or he has rasen shuriken
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:15 am

So? The Sharingan can still be used to decipher it and dodge it? Sennin mode won't do shit against sharingan. lets see how well natural balance works when you've got inextinguishable fire all over your body.

and Ik sen, I'm talking to Tahji Razz

N
Back to top Go down
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:22 am

I'm going to have to disagree, with you pat. Sage mode is very powerful, but it wouldn't be the only thing that naruto would need to defeat Sasuke. It would do shit against sharingan. Why would Itachi say that he knew Jiraiya could beat him?
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:34 am

because of sennin mode, thats jiraya's main power
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:54 am

Because Jiraiya's Sage mode wasn't his only ability. He also had a powerful summon, tons of Toad techniques, and he's far older than naruto. You all seem to think that having raw power is all that matters. No. Jiraiya is way older than naruto, knowing far more effective techniques, having much more refined skills (including Sage mode, which Jiraiya had a greater mastery of). Naruto has a really powerful technique, but frankly, it could easily be avoided with the sharingan's techniques. Or entirely swallowed by Amaterasu's eternal black flames.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:51 am

and tahj, naruto also doesnt know Sauske has the Tsukiyomi, and I guarantee there will be eye contact. Logically, Sauske should be able to own Naruto into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:03 am

but still, like most movies and games, the main character survives. naruto was supposed to encounter death in one of the movies, but yet, he did not. also naruto might use the biju. he almost got into nine tails after he broke the seal. and i think he has more control after seeing his father. naruto has great healing powers after entering biju cloak. he has more power ups than sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:27 am

He doesn't use it any more though. he wouldn't, even against sasuke
Back to top Go down
Jsalos
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:43 am

you guys are discounting the fact that, unless he takes itachi's eyes, sasuke doesn't have a whole lot of eyesight left after the way hes been spamming mangekyou techniques. Sasuke could never dream to beat pain, so I'm guessing if Naruto didn't fight like an idiot he could win: hes easily quick enough to dodge susanoo arrows... Amaterasu flames maybe not, but sasuke doesn't have terribly much more mangekyou attacks left before he goes completely blind. Furthermore, as much as we all hate it, shadow clone spam would work against amaterasu quite effectively, he can only set so many of the clones on fire at once, and with his chakra, naruto could create endless numbers of them. IMO naruto wins.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Ryuusei Hyuuga
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Ryuusei Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Jsalos you make a perfect point, however Naruto doesn't know sasuke has mangekyou sharingan or kirin and sasuke doesn't know about sage+rasen shuriken. this is how it boils down

Naruto + sage mode= perfect rasenshuriken < Amatersu....
even if sasuke doesn't use amaterasu kirin will kill naruto..its impossible to dodge except with susanoo which naruto dont have... and finally susanoo is the ultimate jutsu... it cant be beaten unless sasuke goes blind.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:39 pm

Actually, Izanagi is the ultimate jutsu.. but true enough.
Back to top Go down
Ryuusei Hyuuga
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Ryuusei Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:14 pm

but izanagi closes sasukes sharingan so....hed be f*cked if he used it twice.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:44 pm

I'm sure Naruto will figure out that he has amaterasu, after all the kage's witnessed it in action, it wouldn't be surprising if they told him about it. Kirin takes far to much time to prepare for, while sasuke was getting stormclouds ready, naruto would have alerady closed the distance, and while in sage Naruto's taijutsu is undoubtedly superior. Plus, though it would eventually kill him, Naruto could still fight after being hit with Amaterasu, as the raikage so apdtly demonstrated.

On a side note, izanagi was kinda fail. perma blindness for 2 minutes of invulnerability, while susanoo basically grants the same level of defense for a far smaller cost...
Back to top Go down
Ryuusei Hyuuga
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Ryuusei Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:09 am

actually kirin aint too long to prepare for, besides what raikage did was something completely different raikage has like 100 times better defense than naruto does plus raikage was in jutsu so he was boosted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manga 482 Dicussion   Manga 482 Dicussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Manga 482 Dicussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next