Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in business

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Syn
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Syn

Back in business Empty
PostSubject: Back in business   Back in business EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:03 am

Hey all. It has been a while and I'm not sure if you remember me or not but that is what introductions are for.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Back in business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business   Back in business EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:07 am

Haha, New site. check banner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Syn
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Syn

Back in business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business   Back in business EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:28 am

Already did. For some reason it won't send me an account activation email and I can't get in touch with the admins.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Syn

Back in business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business   Back in business EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:35 am

Would anyone who is on the new site do me a favor and tell the admins that I need them to manually activate my account.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Syn

Back in business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business   Back in business EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:26 am

Well still no sign of an activation email so will someone please tell the admins on the new site to manually activate my account. My user name is Issac.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Syn

Back in business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business   Back in business EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:47 am

Can't anyone help a brother out here. I need anyone who is on http://ultimateshinobi.forumotion.com/forum.htm to tell the admins I need my account manually activated. The name is Issac.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Back in business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business   Back in business EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Recreate the account and I'll activate it, sorry I already removed it, so you will have to try once more.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

Back in business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business   Back in business EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Why was it removed?????
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Back in business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business   Back in business EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:36 am

Because I cleared the inactive account list.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

Back in business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business   Back in business EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:52 am

why.........................
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Back in business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business   Back in business EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:19 am

Because i thought they were all people's accounts who like made mistakes on previous sign up attempts. Example, Kayden had four attempts. Nobody can sign up to the name taken by an inactive account so I deleted them.
Back to top Go down
l0ve0fevil

Back in business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business   Back in business EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Luxury suites" is a luxury small complex in Rhodes Island, located at the West Coast with panoramic sea view on the beach of Ixia.
A truly magnificent beachfront resort small luxury boutique Hotel, recently renovated, consisting of 4 fantastic suites.

22/04 - 31/05
RATES ON BED AND BREAKFAST BASIS
STANDARD SUITE: 20 EURO PER PERSON
1ST AND 2ND CHILD 0-12 YEARS: FREE OF CHARGE
3RD – 5TH PAX CHILD OR ADULT OVER 12 YEARS: 50% DISC

accommodation rhodes
Chiropractor East Longmeadow Ma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back in business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business   Back in business Empty

Back to top Go down