Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from the wonderful country of Iraq!~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

Hello from the wonderful country of Iraq!~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the wonderful country of Iraq!~   Hello from the wonderful country of Iraq!~ EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:27 pm

How has everyone been, truly it has been ages since I've been here. Having some free time finally, I thought I'd pop in to see how everyone is =]
If you don't remember me then disregard but if you do HELLOOZ Adam<3
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the wonderful country of Iraq!~   Hello from the wonderful country of Iraq!~ EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:02 pm

Dude the site has been moved
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the wonderful country of Iraq!~   Hello from the wonderful country of Iraq!~ EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:07 pm

OH MY GOD MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE REMEMBER ME HOW LONG HASS IT FUCKIN BEEN! Dude, havin fun out there? and also, you HAVE TO join 2.0
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the wonderful country of Iraq!~   Hello from the wonderful country of Iraq!~ EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Matthew, oh my god bro. I was thinking about you like two days ago and now I realize you called in. We have moved site's, made a 2.0. Join it when you can, I'd love to have a talk to you again soon.

http://ultimateshinobi.forumotion.com/

Love ya bro ^^
Back to top Go down
Bradles

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the wonderful country of Iraq!~   Hello from the wonderful country of Iraq!~ EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Mattymo you luck son of a bitch! I knew you were alive. How you been you scowndrel! Fuck I love you man you finally show up amongst the living! <3 much!
Back to top Go down
l0ve0fevil

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the wonderful country of Iraq!~   Hello from the wonderful country of Iraq!~ EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:05 pm

One way links are the key to increased website traffic.
How can you increase your website traffic in today's competitive internet market? At LinkHelpers, we utilize one way links to a worldwide network of websites to establish your business front and center on the major search engines such as Google and Yahoo. By establishing a multitude of one way links from other websites to yours, your site's popularity increases resulting in increased website traffic. It sounds simple because we have the experience, and the network of one way links, to catapult your website to the top of the search engines.

Today's consumer uses search engines to do the job that used to be performed by the Yellow Pages. This makes increased website traffic the key toward business success, especially in local markets. The technical gurus at LinkHelpers can help your business see increased profits by boosting internet website traffic, often exponentially. The keys to increased website traffic are Relevance and Popularity. We help you build Relevance by discovering the search engine phrases potential clients use when trying to find a business to suit their needs. We establish website traffic Popularity by making you part of our network of one way links to other sites around the globe.

soap
One Way Links
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the wonderful country of Iraq!~   Hello from the wonderful country of Iraq!~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from the wonderful country of Iraq!~
Page 1 of 1