Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Playing Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Role Playing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Role Playing Rules   Role Playing Rules EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:53 pm

These are the rules you must play by

1- Akatsuki and Missing Ninja cannot attack or enter a village without the kages and adams. approval. Please pm me about this and the information about your attack or entry. There are Chuunin guards at the Entrances of the Village, so please don't try to be stupid and say awww i killed them before. Nor can they attack any other villages

2- If somebody has private in their topic title you cannot enter the topic without the Creator of this topics approval.

3- If somebody has nokilling or no fighting in there topic title please don't attack/ kill them simply because its against the rules

4- This is my rule because it annoys me other sites don't have it. (This rule out rules 2 and 3) If you are leaving/betraying the Village for Akatsuki/Missing Nin, you cannot simply leave in a private nokilling topic anybody can fight you on the way out.

5- Don't hit you opponent in your post it is Godmodding, they decide if they get hit. But its also godmodding if you dont get hit at all in a fight. Also if you say your opponent is running at you when they never said that. You cannot roleplay there characters movements, emotions or feelings whatsoever.

6- You can't not be hit in a battle, This is almost Godmodding, unless the Hokage is versing a Genin/ Academy student etc. I don't want a Genin vs Genin without one of the Genin being hit. UNLESS that's what the other genin has asked, but I highly doubt that.

7- You cannot do a mission without asking your kage if it is okay first or you may be called a Missing Ninja for leaving the village and will hunted down and killed. Refer to the Missions Board if you wish to partake in a mission.

8- Non approved people cannot roleplay until they are approved. They can post in the social areas but not as there character for they wouldn't be approved and don't exist.

9- People can only post in two places at a time. This rule has been edited to allow people two topics at once as long as they don't interfere with one another.

10- Missions cannot be private topics when traveling outside the village, a missing ninja can intervene anytime, though they should seek permission from an admin beforehand on what the purpose of interferring is.

11- When using a jutsu attach the template of the jutsu to your post so the opponent will know what the jutsu does.

(more will be posted soon)
Back to top Go down

Role Playing Rules
Page 1 of 1