Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open)   Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:45 pm

((Area Description: 3 miles of grassland, a few small hills in the northern area. To the south east about hal a mile of bamboo stocks growing. Average height of bamboo stocks is 17 ft.))

Kenshiki walked into the area that used to serve as his personal training area in his younger chuunin days. He stopped and took a moment thinking of everything he learned. He had a small smirk on his face as he thought about it. That smirk left quickly when he remembered that it was here where he learned that his younger brother Niku was reported lost and assumed dead. He never really liked his brother because he was very annoying, but he had the same blood, and as a fighter was very unpredictable which made sparring interesting.

Kenshiki turned his head slightly to see the bamboo where he would practice his Kenjutsu, and developed his skills. "Those were the good days." Kenshiki said in a soft voice to himself. He drew Kaji from its shealth, and examined it, then did the same with Yochi. He shealthed Yochi, and took a few steps over to the bamboo. He took his favorite battle stance for single sword fighting, which was him standing straight up with his arm bent so that the sword's blade was close to his neck.

He then jumped toward the bamboo and took a slash at it while he was in the air, and landed crouched down nearly on his knees, with his right arm, which was holding the sword because he was right handed, was fully extened at his side. The bamboo that he slashed right through slid down and fell ater two seconds. When Kenshiki got up and turned around he counted 20 stocks had been cut down. That was about 5 above his average when he was a chuunin.

Good, Kenshiki thought, but he knew he should have done better, If he was still with Master Saiten he would have been forced to do it again, and again, until it was atleast 30 or so. Master Saiten was very strict, but in the end that made you top notch. Kenshiki thought about doing it again, but he figured the best remedy would be to practice against a real warrior, to get warmed up then he could try again. So now all he had to do was fid someone, preferablity with kenjutsu abilities, so he could work up his kenjutsu skills.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open)   Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:24 am

Zatheria was in his normally depressed mood. When he awoke there was nothing but silence in his house. 'THat's right.' He said in his head 'I'm always alone now. Life is the curse, sleep is the remission, and Death is the cure.' He had to tell himself that everyday when he awoke. He got dressed put his over sized gray abd black jacket. He spike up his blonde hair. Anf left to get some breakfeast. He was runnin glow on cash. 'I need to get a mission soon.' But he got the usual morning meal. A small order of ramen. Zatheria quitly and quickly ate his meal paid the man and left.

Zatheria liked to walk in nature. It was the only thing that kept him alive. He would love to join his mother but he first must make her proud. Even if she is dead. THe birds were out earily. The bamboo area was as great as it ever was. Zatheria walked away from the bamboo and into the grass land. He sat down in the grass playing with his earing.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open)   Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:57 pm

Kenshiki thought he heard something moveing, so he hid in the bamboo patch and watch as a young ninja walked by. It was appearent to Kenshiki that the person had not noticed him hideing, but was just walking by, when he was far enough away Kenshiki came out, and had a smile on his face because someone had acutally came by here.

As far as Kenshiki had known this place was fairly well hidden in the leaf. He also knew that not many people come by here because the grass was straight up, and not bent down so that meant no one had walked on it recently. Kenshiki thought about approaching him but wasn't sure what he was doing with his ear. Kenshiki thought it weird because he knew a few people who can make small smokebombs and other stuff into earrings.

Kenshiki decided that it was unlikly he was seen and this is a fellow Leaf ninja, so he would have little cause to start something. Then Kenshiki thought of seeing if he would make a good partner but the person's expression told him that it appeared as if the person had an experiance that made him not care for anything. Kenshiki went back to training but kept an eye towards him, observeing him.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open)   Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:23 am

Zatheria got up and decided to start training. He preformed simple hand signs. 'Shadow Clone justu.' THen three clones apperaed out of no where. Zatheria activated his Kekki Genkai, the Byakugan. He nodded toeards his clones. One came running at him. 'Hundred-twenty Eight palms.' Zatheria thought as preformed the justu. He took the fist clone down and then attacked te second two. He use his Shadow again.

He was noe panting. He went through fifth-teen shadow clone. Uses his silence and patience. He started to gain his chakra back by charging it. He ate a pill to regain his stamania. He was about to deactivate his goft, but then he saw another figure. This person had a lot more chakra then Zatheria. 'Maybe it's a missing-nin. ' He thought in a almost panic. Zatheria started to look at the ground. 'I'll leave.' He thought in his head. 'But he was training. So he was probally a Chunnin or higher rank ninja.' Zatheria turned around and started to walk towards the figure. 'Mother please protect me now.' He said as he approached the figure.

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
E
Nin
None
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Name: Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Description: Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a variation of Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to make nearly double the normal 126 strikes, striking 254 times against their individual foe or opponents. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and finally 128 times.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open)   Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Kenshiki saw the person get up and use a clone jutsu and a Doujutsu. He was kind of far so it was difficult for Kenshiki to make which but when he saw the style of tai-jutsu, he laughed a little bit because he remembered his first battle against a Hyuuga, and the Byakugan. He Kenshiki lost very fast, in less then three minutes, but when he challenged him to a rematch it was awesome battle, for Kenshiki managed to defeat him. After that Kenshiki never lost to another Hyuuga, because he learned enough about their style.

About twenty minutes had gone by and it appeared as if the person was done training, and coming this way. He didn't seem the same this time based on facial expression he seemed nervous. Why? Kenshiki thought then remembered that he hasn't been in the Leaf in a while so not many people know him. I wounder if he thinks I'm a missing ninja? Kenshiki thought, maybe if I get he to believe that I am, I could have a fun match, but then again, he may try to flee and get help, and that would be such a pain.

"Well, here he comes," Kenshiki said aloud to himself. As he came near Kenshiki shealthed his weapon and said "Hi, there kid, you a Hyuuga?" Kenshiki only because he was curious if he knew his old rival.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open)   Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:26 am

Zatheria was walking towards the person when he was asked a question. Zatheria noticed the man had white skin with dark hair. He haswords with him. 'Oh god I think he is going to kill me.' Zatheria took a deep breathe. He nodded to the question. With his Byukugan still activated he saw all the chakra points to this man. Zatheria could now tell that this man was a missing-nin, or Zatheria would be dead already. He walked past the man hoping that he wouldn't ask Zatheria another question. But Zatheria stopped to ask him one. It would be one that he had never asked before."Would you like to spar?" Zatheria asked still having that hurt look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open)   Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:15 pm

A spar, Kenshiki thought that was interesting to ask someone you don't know like that unless... this kid does know Aaron Hyuuga, and he told him how I look, and other stuff about. That coward having some else come after me, then again his body was getting weaker from some unknown virus. "Okay, kid, but what's your name. I am Kenshiki of the Naito clan."

Kenshiki was hopping to learn if his idea was correct judgeing by how he responds to the name. This kid, he seems different from most of the Leaf's youth, it is as if he doesn't find any comfort in life. When Kenshiki thought of that he remembered his battle with his best friend, after he made him kill... Kenshiki thought of something else, because thinking of that stuff would cause some problems with his thinking and he did not need that before a spar, even againest a kid that could be Genin to Chuunin.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open)   Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:13 am

Zatheria nodded at him. 'Should I give him my name. Or not?' He thought in a quick panic. Then had a puzzled look on his face. 'Kenshiki Naito? Isn't that the guy cousin Aaron beat in 3 minutes?' Zatheria took a deep breathe. 'I should tell him abnout Aaron's condition.' It wasn't like it was a secret, Aaron had a unknown disease that even the lead-Med ninja had trouble with it. "M=my name i-is Z-Zatheria.'' He managed to spit out. He got in an attack position. 'I hope I don't die.' He thought. He wiped away all confusion and worry from his face. He said with a deathly tone. "Life is the curse."
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open)   Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:17 pm

Zatheria, huh Kenshiki thought. He didn't recognize the name. He really didn't expect to, but still. Kenshiki also took mental notes about his studdering, which meant he wasn't very confident. He also noticed how his expression changed when he talk said lif is the curse. He woundered what that meant, but now didn't seem like the time or the place to think that over, now was the time for battle.

Kenshiki took a few steps back, he knew from past battles that the closer he was to a Hyuuga, the less time he would have to dodge, or counter their taijutsu. "Well, then shall we begin, I'll let you make the first move." Kenshiki said not wasteing time with taunting Zatheria. He didn't seem like a person who would fall for them, so he would have to use some skill. Kenshiki wasn't sure if he should go in with Kenjutsu tactics, but after the first few moves he would learn, enough about him to be able to avoid his attacks. But for now it is defensive time.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open)   Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:12 pm

'The first move?' Zatheria questioned him self. 'Very well then. But how can I attack him. He fought a Hyuuga, Aaron no less, Soo he wouls know our Taijustu attacks and I would guess that he knows how to reverse them. What can I do!' Zatheria thought about what kind of plan could work best in this situation. 'I know what to do.I'll use my other Taijustu techinques.' Zatheria skid back and then ran forward. He fell down sliding on the grass. It poked him as he slid. 'I hope this works.' He tried to upper kick the Jounin. 'Take that.' He thought. The Jounin would have to go in the air for his plan to work.

Konoha Kage Buyou - Leaf Shadow Dance
C
Tai
None
Konoha Kage Buyou is a Taijutsu technique that is used to position a ninja's opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. The ninja will first quickly appear below their opponent, then with a switch upper kick they will launch their target into the air. The ninja will then jump into the air to "shadow" the target with the target's back to their chest. Rock Lee uses the Konoha Kage Bayou to place his opponent into a position to do his Omote Renge technique. Uchiha Sasuke would go on to copy this move to set up his opponent for his Shishi Rendan technique.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open)   Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:21 pm

Well he has some speed Kenshiki thought as Zatheria came in. Well this isn't Hyuuga style, but I have seen and used basic Leaf style taijutsu. Kenshiki about to dodge but decided to brace himself for the hit. Kenshiki went soaring in the air from the attack, while doing this he kept his eyes closed and waited until he could feel Zatheria breathing on the back, then he turned himself by putting his left leg up behind him and felt for Zatheria's legs and kicked sideways to help him spin. Kenshiki had a plan about what his opponent was most likely to do but he figured might as well try it anyway Kenshiki unshealthed Yochi and flipped it so the reverse edge was facing the target. "You ready for this. 'Sword Dance of the Eagle." They were already in the air so that made this attack much eaisier to use. So all he had to do after the slashes, and then follow up with a heel drop to the back.

Name: "Sword Dance of the Eagle"
Type: Kenjutsu
Clan:Naito
Element:
Descrpition: This is performed by the user hitting the target in the air, then going up in the air and doing 6-8 slashes with a bladed weapon. Kenshiki commonly does this before
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open)   Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:42 am

Zatheria was spinning around. He kicked his right leg up to stop himself.'How could he have able to do that. Damn you Aaron, You let him see all of our family's justus. I can't use that against him.' Zatheria thought in despair. I will have to use something else. He didn't have time he was hit with the reverse side of a sword. 'Ow' He thought. He was hit 6 more times with the sword and then kicked. He landed on the ground. He waited a sec then got up. "Sleep is the remisson. Are you smart enough to tell me the cure. I would use it but I need to do something." THat was the most Zatheria talked since he killed his father. He walked away from the Jounin. 'I'm tired of fighting him.' He walked away sad that he couldn't finish the fight. Due to a reason in which he told no one.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open)   Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:46 pm

Kenshiki stared confused. Where is he going? Kenshiki thought "Ohh a cure then he does know Aaron, I guess. Then If he is alive I should see him." Kenshiki said in a whiper to himself. Wow a Hyuuga that apperently gave up, thats new. Aaron fought until he couldn't move. Oh well I suppose I should get going. Kenshiki turned to go, then stopped and stood there a minute, "Zatheria...." He breathed. Kenshiki figured that he need to find a reason, but no one can help him do that except himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open)   Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenshiki Vs. Anyone (Open)
Page 1 of 1