Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Mission]Sunagakure Information Gathering (P) Pt.2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

[Mission]Sunagakure Information Gathering (P) Pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: [Mission]Sunagakure Information Gathering (P) Pt.2   [Mission]Sunagakure Information Gathering (P) Pt.2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:10 am

Giji covered the side of her face with her jacket to block the sandy wind flying west. She was walking with Robin and soon had arrived at the entrance to Suna. Little conversation was made on the way, Giji's mind wondering as usual. When they got to the small hills of sand in front of the village, Giji turned towards Robbin and asked, "I know we're supposed to deliver the scroll and do some scouting, but don't you think it'd be easier to look for 'strange behavior' if we knew what it looked like?" Giji motioned to the scroll with her eyes and winked at Robbin with a devilish smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: [Mission]Sunagakure Information Gathering (P) Pt.2   [Mission]Sunagakure Information Gathering (P) Pt.2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Sand. The place was covered with it. He had only visited Suna once before on a mission as a genin and the site of the walls of 'Suna astounded him. Taller and bulkier than that of Konohas, he was astonished yet showed no signs of it. The walls made him raise his head, however with this action, the sand buffeted against his clothing and facemask; not that it did anything. He listened to Giji, the beautiful Chuunin's question and looked at her wink at him in motion to the scroll. He hated secrets and was dying to know of what was written on the scroll; however, his teachings and trainings overtook him and he would not open the scroll unless in a dire situation. He spoke, we don't need to open it; just scout this dry village, meet with the Kazekage and find out what to do.

Rat. Boar. Dragon. These 3 significant seals were followed by 8 others until chakra moulded his fingers and hands. Pulling out a tag or piece of paper and a kunai from his stationary compartment on his backpack, he lay it on the sand near some large rocks that would provide basic shelter in the harshest of sandstorms. He then touched it a total of 8 times which caused chakra to envelope it and 8 katakana seals form on its surface. Now, the basic seal was completed and would be used as a getaway if need be. It would allow him to 'teleport' to the said area with whatever he was holding: and if need be, it would be Giji. He spoke, If there are any serious problems I need you to find me wherever u or I are and I can teleport us out of here. One thing though, is that you need to grab my body extremely tight while I perform the jutsu: but this is only in an emergency.

Robin was satisfied with this as he could also use it in the future for a teleporting point to getting to Suna, wherever he may be. Walking out from the large rocks, he continued down towards the gates with Giji in tow. Within 2 minutes from walking towards the gates, they reached the shadows of the walls and two guard ninjas bounded towards them: probably both Chuunin he imagined. He spoke as the Hokage had instructed him the day before the mission, We have been instructed by the Hokage to visit Lord Kazekage and make arrangements to solve our neutral status. Knowing that the sand ninjas would understand and take respect to the term Lord Kazekage, they let them both in with no problem. Now they were in the Village. What were they to do?
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: [Mission]Sunagakure Information Gathering (P) Pt.2   [Mission]Sunagakure Information Gathering (P) Pt.2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Giji pouted at the rejection to her request. But soon put on a half smile and a shrugged, acting like the contents of the scroll were of little interest to her. "Not even curious what the Kazekage would need to know that we can't find out about?" The question didn't phase Robin as he continued to prepare for the mission. Giji watched him take out the seal and set it up. "Heh heh heh so you suspect a fight???! TOO fun!" Giji got excited at the thought of fighting along side Robin, for she had never fought with any partner besides her parents before.
She became gitty and closed her eyes since her smile overcame her face. Then he mentioned the grabbing part, "Haha if you wanted a hug you coulda just asked, but if you wanna go that rout fine. I will 'grab' you if we are in over our head." Giji laughed and then turned her attention to the main road.
When the guard lunged towards them, Giji began her hand seals beneath her coat, but Robin saw this slight movement and stopped her. As he smooth-talked his way into the village, Giji turned and smiled to him, "Good job, but hardly anything amusing about it your way." They were finally inside the village. "Ok, we'll split up. One of us will deliver the scroll and the other will scout. Then when it is delivered we can meet up and either continue snooping or return to Konoha. I'll also set up my puppets around the village as copies of us just in case. Who should deliver the letter?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: [Mission]Sunagakure Information Gathering (P) Pt.2   [Mission]Sunagakure Information Gathering (P) Pt.2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:45 pm

Robin nodded under the burning sun and clear sky. He spoke, Sounds like a plan; I'll deliver the letter because I may be able to negotiate with my higher ranked status if things get outerhand and I may be able to help out with the village's protection if need be. Don't bother with the puppets unless its nescessary, however I will send u with a clone. Satisfied, Robin performed basic handseals and created a Kage Bunshin. He would send the bunshin off with Giji; while he went to the Kazekage's palace. He went and lay a nice and gentle hand on her shoulder while speaking, Don't have too much fun while I'm gone; We can save it for the trip home if u'd like. He winked at her and turning away, began to walk off in direction of the massive palace.
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: [Mission]Sunagakure Information Gathering (P) Pt.2   [Mission]Sunagakure Information Gathering (P) Pt.2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:22 am

Giji raised a brow when he mentioned his higher rank and nearly cut in to tell him off, but convinced herself he wasn't worth the trouble. As Robin told her not to use her puppets, Giji thought objectively;
Pff, like you know what will happen. It's only a precaution, nothing that can harm us. But still, you don't have to know about it, i don't feel like arguing. Giji then looked at the shadow clone beside her with a disgruntled face. I don't need a chaperon -.-.
Giji responded to, what she suspected was a come on, with rather disdainful at best an attitude.
"You wish." Giji winked at him again (loving her mixed message abilities) and gave a smile. The two of them then split ways, Giji into town, and Robin to the Kazekage's office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mission]Sunagakure Information Gathering (P) Pt.2   [Mission]Sunagakure Information Gathering (P) Pt.2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Mission]Sunagakure Information Gathering (P) Pt.2
Page 1 of 1