Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making a Goal[VOID]

Go down 
+3
Eve
Robin
Strange Ace
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

Making a Goal[VOID] Empty
PostSubject: Making a Goal[VOID]   Making a Goal[VOID] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:14 am

Ace like always with nothing to do around the base he headed to the village hidden in the sand. He felted like he needed a new goal,he already had obatian his first and that was be one of the strongest people anywhere alive. He thought about Sunakagure,alot of impressively actions have been happening around them parts. And the betrayal of the former akatsuki who left the organization to become a Suna shinobi.He knew this wasn't gonna be easy,the whole getting into the village and all,but he was an akatsuki after all,they get around everything eventually.As he stood on the Suna dessert's mountains he covered his face.The sand was thicking him off already,he never knew how sand ninjas could live here for their whole lifes. He looked down at the houses and thoguht of something,he knew that if he go and enter unexpectedly without no one noticing him he could get away with a couple of deaths,the sand wasn't known that much and was barely even talked about,but there are always a few ninjas who can prove that they can be called a ninja for the sand. He knew that if he had his normal clothes he was gonna be noticed by anyone in the village,so he decided to dress with a black cloak which is normally worn by everybody,with his body all covered up he proceeded walking towards down the mountains.The wind made it impossible going down and he always ended up with sand in his face. For a minute he stopped and gave it a few thoughts about being on this village.

"This village is the worse I've ever been on, even my spirit of killing citizens or who ever get in my way are going away." He stood and looked around the massive village and sat down in the sand just looking at the sun.Then he looked to his right side and he saw a tombstone,and some other ten of them."Hehe, i guess this is the cementary.I can't belive how many were killed this year,I can tell from the way the tombstone is made out of."

Last edited by Strange Ace on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Making a Goal[VOID]   Making a Goal[VOID] EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:44 pm

Robin looked at this ninja before him. He wore a light brown tank top with long black pants that had pink ribbons on the back of them. He also had two pink katanas by his side and short black hair. On top of that, he gave a little girly laugh which the one word just ran through his mind ...gay... However, he had been called this word multiple times and completely dismissed it. He had always thought of himself as peculiar and unique as being all white.

However, what the ninja said beforehand about killing people made him stern. This ninja was an Akatsuki by how his special alertion seal burned on his neck. He dismissed the seal so it didn't hurt any longer. He was a ninja of Konoha, yet he was in Suna for a mission and he always put 'the people' before himself. This village and its people were no exception. Unsheathing his katana he pointed the top of the blade at the ninja and spoke in an orderly tone, Akatsuki are not welcome in these lands. You should leave before I kill you. Yes he had a Konoha Leaf ninja headband and yes he looked so out of order, but he was making a statement for the lands in general.

---------------------------------------------------
Name: Burning Sensory
Type: Seal
Effects: Robin forms a seal on one finger. He then places it ONLY on the back of one's neck. This seal has an uncharacteristic power to alert the ninja than an Akatsuki is nearby by understanding the chakra's intention. It feels like it burns slightly, however it does not.
Back to top Go down
Eve
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Making a Goal[VOID]   Making a Goal[VOID] EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:27 am

"Hello Robin" Hanzo said from behind him. "I am Hanzo Nara, the Kazekage of this village. I would like to personally welcome you to the village" His words were spoken in a deep dark voice, void of all emotion. While he was speaking towards Robin, his stern ice-cold eyes were fixated on Ace, the Akatsuki that had somehow infiltrated his village. "You on the other hand, Ace" He said, now speaking to the Akatsuki. He knew his name because he could read the mans shadow like an open book, which told him everything he needed to know. "I'm afraid I cannot allow you to leave this village alive. You have infiltrated my village with the intentions of killing innocent people. Prepare yourself" Hanzo then patted Robin on the shoulder, telling him that it was time to attack. Without making any kinds of motions or facial expressions, a strange humanoid looking creature emerged from Ace's own shadow. Its eyes were glowing red in small slits, and it had a twisted smile in which pointed teeth could be seen from. From directly behind Ace, it lashed out at him with its arms which had become bent, taking the form of bladed shadow tendrils. Meanwhile, Hanzo just stood idle as he watched from afar, plotting his next moves, and watching both Ace and Robin closely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Shadow Release • Evil Shadow Spirit Summoning [Kageton • Ashi Kage Cha Kuchiyose]
Element: Shadow
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: A skill in which summons forth a creature from a spiritual plane, constructed completely out of shadow. This entity is completely invulnerable to physical attack, and can only be harmed by ninjutsu. However, the spirit itself can attack physically and often attacks with bladed shadow tendrils
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Making a Goal[VOID]   Making a Goal[VOID] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:00 am

From his back,a strange and unusual man stood looking ready for attack. Ace's intensions were not harmful but at this time,he was known by the most powerful ninja in the suna village the Kazekage. At this point he had no choice but to fight,or escape,he couldn't afford being killed now and this fast after being an akatsuki."I guess,you know me. And you're wrong,my intensions were not to kill,but to look for something to have fun with. I'm not the kind of person that kills for fun,I always have a reason." Ace said after the Kazekage spoke to him. "But if your intwensions is to kill me,well sorry i can't grant you that wish." Ace quickly spread his legs in form of battle formation and did a quick feet trick, in form of mocking the opponents. "First I'll deal with you,Konoha shinobi,and then I'll take you on,Hanzo,I've figured you'll be harder." In a single moment,Ace own shadow became a unpleasant creature behind him. He felt the breeze of the beast as it came towards him. "Shadow manipulation? I have just the thing." Ace said as he performed several hand movements as fast as he could and started gathering as much chakra he could on his hand, then he just released it,turning the shadow into air. Afterwards Ace stood still looking as if this was gonna be a piece of cake.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Flash Bang
Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Description: The user performs a series of hand signs, and then channels their chakra between their hands. The chakra gathers until it the user can no longer control it, and then bursts. At D rank, this only emits a burst of bright light, while at higher ranks, it can be used to put increasing amounts of heat and light, occasionally burning inexperienced users.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Making a Goal[VOID]   Making a Goal[VOID] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:06 pm

The Kazekage...here.. how perculiar, Robin thought as Hanzo Nara introduced himself and had even managed to know his name. He was a slight bit peeved off that his name had been revealed to the Akatsuki and that his presence was known in this village; but it wasnt a significant factor. He took in a breath and spoke a satisfied response, Thank-you Kazekage-sama for your immediate hospitality. Robin took in another breath and had decided not to reveal to him why he was here so they could focus back on the Akatsuki scum.

A beast of shadow emerged behind 'Ace' which was disposed of with ease. Whether or not the beast would suceed, he had begun performing handseals while his back was turned. Before the Akatsuki could look back he stabbed his sword into the ground and placed his hands on the ground channeling chakra into the weak soil. Within seconds, the ground beneath the Akatsuki some 20 meters away would become a muddy swamp. The edge of the swamp would reach a half meter in front of him and would have a radius of 20meters around that one spot. It'd be hard for the slightly unsuspecting opponent to avoid his little trap.

-----------------------------------------
Doton Yomi Numa
Type: Ninjutu
After forming the needed hand seals, a vast swamp can appear beneath the target to sink the enemy.

-----------------------------------------
Posting Order:
Me (Robin).
Strange Ace.
Kazekage-sama.
Strange Ace.
Me.
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: Making a Goal[VOID]   Making a Goal[VOID] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:25 am

A kunai jetted from the sky and landed besides Robin. The kunai had a note attached to it, which was clearly not a tag, simply a letter.
Back to top Go down
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Making a Goal[VOID]   Making a Goal[VOID] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:09 am

A black wolf watched in the shadows of the village as the Kazekage , and a Leaf shinobi did battle with an Akatsuki member. "What a poor unfortunate soul that Akatuski member is to have to face Hanzo so quickly," she said to herself as she began to make her way over to the three of them, ignoring the kunai with the letter. "Kazekage- sama, why are you wasting your time fighting that scum?" She asked in an emotionless voice. "You knew that I was looking out for the village, so why come all this way just to fight him?" The black wolf was glaring darkly at the Akatsuki member in front of it.

The wolf began to speak to the Akatsuki member called Ace, "You poor little fool...you couldn't just stay in your little hideout and be bored like you were before you came into the village, could you?" she said in an even darker tone of voice than before. She was getting annoyed by the simpled site of Ace, and it made her want to pounce on him like he was her prey. The wolf growled and bared its fangs, the crimson stain of blood could be seen on her fangs. She had just finished a meal, and she was still hungry for more...hungry for death.

Last edited by Rin Ukiku on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Making a Goal[VOID]   Making a Goal[VOID] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:41 pm

[Yes,Shyke do can appear ramdomly like all the other suna ninja did,Poo, crap. If ya do Shyke could too,is an open topic.Oh and sorry forgot all about your attack. XPAny way you didn't had to delte all that you dick,just the post that i did and the one the girl did. I just could of fixed it.]
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Making a Goal[VOID]   Making a Goal[VOID] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:16 am

((I can join this, it is open, Ace is my partner, and I was in the Suna desert anyways))
Near ran through the desert at high speed, coming to the aid of his partner, whos chakra he sensed to be in danger. Near saw the battle folding out in the distance. As he Neared the scene, Near jumped into the air, and landed next to his opponent upon the muddy surface. Near focused his water chakra nodes, and drained the water from the ground, returning it to its regular, dry, sandy state. Near then made a quick string of handseals, as he said:
"Earth style: Bed Rock Coffin!"
Two large slabs of earth appeared to the left and right of the ninja who created the swamp trap. Near closed his palms together, and the slabs crashed together, an attempt to crush the ninja.
Near spoke to Ace, smiling
"Are you allright? you seem to have your hands full, so I figured Id help out"
Spoiler:

Last edited by .:Near:. on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Making a Goal[VOID]   Making a Goal[VOID] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:57 pm

((Sorry Robin but you a dickhead))

Ace stood in the ground looking at Robin as he made a few handsigns and the earth began to shake about 10-17 meters he presummed. But he didn't know what was happening at the moment all he saw was the konoha ninja making handsigns but that's all. Ace stood still for he didn't know what Robin was planning to do. Suddenly Ace felt Near's presence as he arrived at the scene. At an instance he knew that the sand was turning muddy,but Near had drained the water and turned in onto his normal state. Near then performed some handsigns and shouted Bed rock coffin as two big walls of earth stood around each side of the konoha ninja attempting to crush him. 'Are you alright?' Near asked Ace as he stood smiling at him. "Man, you came right on time,I was getting tide up over here..,now let get these punks a piece of our team" Ace said as he quickly trnasformed his arms into rock. As his arms turned into rock his threw both of his fist on the ground letting all the weight fall on the rocks. His eyes suddenly turned all brown as he shouted."Katon: Flaming Wall!!!." Ace screamed as he made a fire wall between him and Robin and just pushed it to him. "Both jutsus were coming towards him so it wasn't gonna be easy for him to dodge it Ace thought to himself."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Hoheki (Flame Wall)
Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Description:The user ‘summons’ a flame that comes in between him and his enemy. After stablazyd the user can ‘push’ the wall at his target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a Goal[VOID]   Making a Goal[VOID] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:22 am

Quote :
occ:
stange ace+robin = still! strange ace is cought up in a swamp! but next time robin use better lettertype! it's a bully to read your post! And also explain how you can do water jutsu's in the middle of the dessert!?!

.:Near:. =
Quote :
At an instance he knew that the sand was turning muddy,but Near had drained the water and turned in onto his normal state.
how the heck can you do that? i'm a earth user too and even i can't drain water molecules from the soil..unless you are a water user as second elemental! And then you have to post the jutsu you used to counter robin his assault
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Making a Goal[VOID]   Making a Goal[VOID] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:45 am

((Im Water user as my main element, and yeah, I always forget to post the jutsu, sorry about that. I have an S rank water control technique which basicly grants me complete control over water. I should've posted that though, my bad))
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Making a Goal[VOID]   Making a Goal[VOID] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:18 am

...Two Akatsuki members.. This is getting out of hand, Robin thought as a kunai jetted from the sky and landed right next to him. Without thinking he bent down and read the note before speaking loud and clear; I'm sorry fellas but it's my time to leave. Robin smiled, bent down quickly and using the kunai he pulled out of the ground; attached an explosive tag. The distance between him and the 2 akatsuki was far enough; to the point they would not have known what he just did with the explosive tag.

The timer on the tag was nearly up and he noticed two slabs of rock and a wall of flames so close to him. Performing one hand seal, black smoke engulfed him and he disappeared. Far away, to a seal he placed behind some rocks; 50meters away. In his spot at the graveyard should be a piece of paper with the konoha leaf symbol on it.

The 2 slabs crashed together with the flame wall engulfing all before the tag ignited and exploded the area. Shrapnels of rock and gravestones would shoot everywhere while Robin was several kilometers away; bounding off towards Konoha. Poor Akatsuki; this fish got away.

-----------------------------------

Name: Daii Senkou (Flash substitution)
Type: ninpo
Sub-Type: seal
Effects: Using the connection that is created between the user and an object with a basic seal on it, the user quickly releases the chakra in the basic seal, allowing the user and the object to switch places much more rapidly than in a basic substitution jutsu. If used to dodge an attack, the user will still be hit if the opponent's speed and agility is greater than the user's ninjutsu knowledge. Once this jutsu is used on an object, said object can not be used again in this jutsu for the remainder of the battle, and one basic seal is removed from the object. Requires a preparation of at least one basic seal on an object.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Making a Goal[VOID]   Making a Goal[VOID] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Near's wide grew wide as he saw the shrapnel in the distance, closing in upon them. Using his akatsuki ring's ability to increase his jutsu speed, Near summoned water from deep underground and created a barrier around Near and Strange Ace, blocking all incoming shrapnel. Near breathed a sigh of Release, and when the onslaught of shrapnel ended, Near dropped the barrier of water and spoke to his partner:
"Well now, that was boring"
Near made a handseal and dissapeared, having need to go back to his mission, now that the immediate danger of an akatsuki dying was over.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Making a Goal[VOID]   Making a Goal[VOID] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Ace stood still as his partner protected him from the incoming attack from Robin as he replied.' WEll now that was boring.' Near said as he had forgotten about the other two others,the Kazekage himself and the other girl. "Well,partner thae party is not over yet, I still have to fight the Kazekage and if you want play alittle with this beast of woman." Ace said as he chuckled and looked straight at the Kazekage." Ace then took his arms and one time he stomped the ground with them makik a wave of sand towards both of the ninjas in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making a Goal[VOID]   Making a Goal[VOID] EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:57 am

This topic is a mess!

Topic Voided and Locked Due to numerous reasons.

-Robin is now back in Konoha
-Hanzo is retiring from Kazekage
-You have made this site look like Poo, crap with all this nonsense
-And the akatsuki is being remade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a Goal[VOID]   Making a Goal[VOID] Empty

Back to top Go down

Making a Goal[VOID]
Page 1 of 1