Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy) Empty
PostSubject: A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy)   A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Kuro heard that a ninja from sand village came and he had to see how strong it was. Though it was still too early to spar somebody so he decided to take a walk around Konoha and search for a good sparing place. After some time he found a perfect place. It was a clean meadow with few trees.The streets were started to get crowdie so Kuro decided to ask around about the sand ninja. He roamed around asking every jounin, chunnin and civilians. He didn’t find anything so he gave up. Probably he left by now. He didn’t know why he ninja came at all but he didn’t really care. He just wanted to see how strong he was.Well now is probably too late so he went towards the ramen shop. After few blocks he could see the shop in distance. When he came in only few persons were there so it wasn’t crowded. Kuro ordered a normal portion and waited. While he was waiting for his meal he was looking outside so maybe by some luck, he would see the sand ninja. “Here is your ramen sir” Said the cook. Kuro reached his hand towards his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He paid the cook and rapidly eats the ramen. He thanked him and went outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy)   A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:34 pm

Ketsueki was riding his Venus beast inside the Konoha market area. He had a bad day behind him, his students didn't perform that well in the chuunin exam what made them the spot of Konoha. His youngest member almost died in the forest before even entering the arena battles.The kid was so promising but he didn't perform under pressure. Ketsueki hoped this exam would not break the kid's spirit in the future because it was due to his recommendation that the sand kage even let him compete in the exams. Ketsueki knew his good friend the puppet master would kick his ass when he heard that his pupil almost died.
Ketsueki drove past the ramen stand, even the good smell of the ramen didn't cheer him up. So he kept riding past it to wards the city exit to get back home as fast as possible in the hope he could explain what happened to LS.
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy)   A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:44 pm

When Kuro went outside a ninja with a weird creature passed rapidly. But Kuro saw the headband of the ninja. It was the sand ninja he was looking for. “Hey you! Wait!“ He shouted but it must be that the ninja didn't hear him. Kuro dashed towards him and after few seconds he was right next to him. “Hey you! Stop!” Kuro jumped in front of the ninja “I challenge you to a battle!” The ninja will probably stop because there was no space to avoid him since the street wasn’t too big. The ninja had a big sword on his back but that didn’t intimidate him. He had to know the power of that ninja and also Kuro wanted to know how strong he really is. After the ninja would stop Kuro would take him to the place where they would fight because he didn’t want to fight in the middle of the town. They would cause some serious damage and the Hokage wouldn’t be too happy about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy)   A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:55 pm

Ketsueki still entangled in his own thoughts was suddenly send back to reality when someone stopped him in the middle of the street. He looked threw his war mask at the Konoha nin.By the looks and age it was probably a jounin ranked warrior.Venus halt he yelled before his creature would run over the nin

Now face to face with the challenger his mind started to work at rapid speed "Hmmm maybe this is the thing i need to show the leaf that the sand nins aren't wussies at all! Hmmm but i never encountered this joun before, but what the heck! why not"

Ketsueki looked at the jounin and couldn't help himself to start laughing with him, he didn't expected to see a one handed nin challenging him for a duel. Ketsueki could see the Katana at his right side and a white mouth mask to cover his facial expression. In combination with the fire red spiky hair he looked more like a joker

I never decline a challenge he said with a amusing toneBut do you really think you can beat me with that mechanical robot arm of yours? Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy)   A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:13 am

The sand ninja stopped. He took a quick glance at Kuro and started to laugh at him. Kuro got a little angry but he didn’t show his emotions. Soon he calmed down and said “What is so funny?” The ninja asked him if he thinks that he can beat him with his mechanic arm. Kuro grinned “Do not underestimate this arm. It saved my life more than once. Also, do not judge your opponent by its appearance because you may get hurt. But enough talk. This place isn’t convenient for a fight so follow me.” Kuro turned on the other side and started to walk towards the area he planed to fight with him. “It seems that he managed to irritate me…” Kuro’s face had an angry look. The ninja couldn’t see it because he was behind him and he couldn’t let the enemy know that he was angry. Kuro took few deep breaths and his anger disappeared. “Anyways my name is Kuro Iwaku.” Said Kuro without turning his face to him.

After few minutes they were in the area they will fight. He turned towards the sand ninja “This is the place where we will fight.” Kuro put both of his arms in the pocket. It was his fighting style so he was ready for anything but the sand ninja wouldn’t know that because it looked like Kuro was relaxed and full of openings. Kuro also tried to be not to close to the ninja, but close enough to use his style. He was about 7 meters away from him. “Since you’re a guest in this village I will give you the pleasure to make the first move.” Kuro stud there prepared for anything.

Name: Ete (Drawing Hand)

Type: Taijutsu

Element: N/A

Description:
This style was created by Kuro. It has a little weird stance for combat because both hands are in the pants pocket leaving the whole body opened for attacks or that’s what the opponent thinks. Kuro developed this stance from the way a samurai draws his katana. In the same way Kuro draw his hand out of the pocket and sends a fist sized chakra to the opponent and the hand is so fast that the arm seems that it didn’t move at all. It just leaves a small blurry image that disappears in a second.
The chakra cannot be seen because Kuro hid its presence. The chakra is fast and the maximum range is 8 meters. The strength of the chakra when it hits the opponent is the same as the user’s power. The time for the chakra to reach the opponent depends in the distance. If the opponent is 8 meters away from Kuro it will take 1.30 seconds for chakra to reach the opponent. The closer the opponent the faster it will come. If the is right next to Kuro it won’t be necessary to use chakra and the punches will be hard to avoid because Kuro can punch 3 times in a second with this style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy)   A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:39 am

Ketsueki listened how the Konoha nin was already irritated with his remark about his mechanical arm.He didn't saw a facial emotional expression but he could sense the the anger within his voice when he spoke to him. Very well i will follow you

He jumped off his Venus back and released his summon so that it spoofed away in thin air. Ketsueki started to follow the nin until they arrived at a spot just outside the city. Now the two stood in front of each other his opponent started to talk once again “Since you’re a guest in this village I will give you the pleasure to make the first move.”

Ketsueki could only smirk behind his war mask when he heard this sentence.With one hand he grabbed a seed out of his pouch at his left side. "so this nin doesn't know who i am or what my past is! He will be surprised when he faces an old Akatsuki member that is trained only for battle purposes" Ketsueki raised his voice while looking with his purple eyes strait into the eyes of his opponent Very well i will begin

Before the sentence had ended his opponent was already in his illusion, everything around him started to turn black and his visual sight of his surroundings where gone. Then Ketsueki shot the seed to wards his opponent before dashing for wards.

This would be a easy fight! Even before he could use the kai seal to get him out of the darkness illusion the seed would hit him and en-wrap him in strong wooden vine's that would entrap him. Ketsueki used this illusion so his opponent wouldn't see the seed coming so he couldn't' perform the basic body replacement technique that was so commonly used by the leaf nin's. And because a seed is so small he wouldn't even hear it flying at him.

The moment the seed was shot away Ketsueki grabbed his cleaver handle and unsheathed it from his back while dashing for wards in the direction of his opponent

------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy)   A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:01 am

The surrounding got all black. Kuro didn't see anything but he could still hear the sound of the wind “A genjutsu?“ He thought when he suddenly felt that something blocked his movements. The genjutsu disappeared and he saw that he was blocked by some plants. The ninja dashed at him trying to cut him with his big sword. Kuro smiled. Being tied up isn't effective for most of ninjas. He used the rope escape jutsu. A basic jutsu and yet so useful. Kuro freed himself from the plants. The ninja was now close and Kuro had to think fast. Since he was in his stance he rapidly made 2 fast punches and sent 2 fist-sized chakra's flying towards his chin. That would stop him for sure if he gets hit by it. The only thing that was bothering him was the genjutsu. He didn't know any jutsu to cancel it so he had to be careful with it.

After the 2 chakra's would hit him Kuro would also dash towards the ninja. Since he wasn't too far Kuro would be next to him in a second. The punches he sent were also fast and it would be hard to dodge for him since the chakra is invisible and the movements of his hands are hardly seen. When Kuro would be next to him he would combine the Ete style with Naimenteki jutsu style which would cause damage from the inside of his body. But since the punches are too fast Kuro won't be able to concentrate chakra in his hand and than send it into the ninja’s body. He could do that every 5th punch he made. So when he comes next to him he would send a punch at his stomach with the Naimenteki style causing damage from inside and than make 5 fast punches anywhere at his body.

After that he would finish the combo with his Nibai Yari to damage him again inside his body but this time a bit stronger than usual. If Kuro succeeds to do all that he would be in great advantage because the body cannot be trained from inside and it will cause great pain to the ninja.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy)   A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:01 am

Quote :
occ: since you are a taijutsu user i will let your god modding pass in this fight and will dodge or counter your moves in old school style ;D. And normally you couldn't use the rope technique to avoid the vines, but since your a tai user i will grant you the opportunity to do so because you have a great body speed as hand to hand combat fighter

Ketsueki was still doing a power dash in the direction of his now fully entrapped opponent.Right before he could do his cleaver slash Ketsueki saw how the Konoha joun freed himself with ease from the vines using the rope technique in combination with a enormous speed. "So this fellow is trained in the art of hand to hand combat, his body speed just showed me his fighting style. So i need to fight in a larger range"
Right before the cleaver blade would rip his shoulder open he moved a side and did a dual combo hit in the direction of Ketsueki chin.The first fist was a direct hit right on the spot where his opponent aimed, Ketsueki could feel blood sprouting out of his mouth. His opponent probably didn't knew that Ketsueki also was a fast warrior so before he could plant the second fist ketsueki yelled Ihara no Yoroi while doing a one hand seal. Now Ketsueki's body gets fully enwrapped in something that looked like a thorny body amour while a big lightning shield appeared on his right arm. Ketsueki knew that the second fist would bruise his opponents fist when it hits his chin for the second time. Ketsueki could only smirk behind his war mask when his opponent changed his course and did another assault from his dead spot behind him.At that specific moment before Rockboy could perform his combo Ketsueki did a tornado jump with in his left hand a lightning shield and now in his right hand a fully lightning charged cleaver blade.

This was Ketsueki's ultimate taijutsu defense mode, he was fully aware that every punch would be blocked by the shield and immediately countered with a cleaver lightning cut. And even if he was fast enough to find a open spot in his tornado jump the wooden body amour would stop the hit before injuring his body. And if this Konoha nin was a master in chakra punches the chakra only would kill parts of the wooden vines around his body instead of his inner body.

" show me your power now! hand to hand combat fighter! this defense is impenetrable! And even if he could hit! he wouldn't be fast enough to counter the lightning effect that would numb his hand arms or legs! So back off kiddo! your fighting style is useless against me!" This was the only thing that spooked threw Ketsueki his fearless mind while doing the tornado jump.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy)   A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:13 am

Quote :
i gonna continue this, but in timeline i'm already back in suna since i'm obligated to teach gennins...orders from above
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy)   A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:04 pm

OOC: I'm really sorry for not posting. I had some problems with my internet. Well now its fixed.

The first attack was successful. The sand ninja was stopped and Kuro dashed in front of him to continue his combo. But the sand ninja avoided it by doing a spinning jump. The ninja’s body was guarded by some thorny vines. Not only that, Kuro saw some lightning shield coming from ninja’s right arm. Kuro couldn't see any open spot to hit the opponent without getting hurt and paralyzed as well. He got an idea but he had to be fast. “Since those vines are made of grass, fire should bur them down.“ He dashed towards the ninja in full speed. In a second he was in front of him and he rapidly made a jump. It was his special jump named Kurohoshi. When he jumped he left an afterimage of himself and the opponent couldn’t see him because the jump was really fast and unnoticeable. But he was few centimeters above from the ninja. Kuro was looking upside-down and while he was above the ninja he concentrated as much wind chakra he could in his right foot. When he landed he slammed his foot on the ground and released a big wind wall expanding and it would send the ninja flying few meters.

After he did that he bit his finger and rapidly did some hand seals and slammed his hand on the ground. He summoned Tora the Muay Thai Shinigami. Since she has the fire element chakra she would be of a great help. “We must burn those vines ok?” Said Kuro. Tora looked at him “Than we should use that.” Kuro nodded and both of them dashed at the ninja in high speed while concentrating chakra in their hands. Tora concentrated fire element and Kuro wind element. While dashing at the ninja Kuro said to Tora “I will punch him. As soon we make that punch jump back. If I get paralyzed cover me for a while. It shouldn’t last too long.” Tora nodded.

They were now in front of the ninja and they both tried to punch him by connecting their fists with chakra concentrated in them and by that making a huge fire punch. “Now jump back!” Yelled Kuro and Tora listened o him. The fire Kuro had should burn the vines with thorns and he should be able to get through that shield making a big damage to the ninja. Though he didn’t know what that lightning shield was for but he had Tora to protect him if something happens.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy)   A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:18 pm

Ketsueki saw his opponent had to idle his attack when he saw his ultimate taijutsu defense. Once Ketsueki landed after doing his whirlwind attack he was slammed back multiple meters by a invisible wind force. "So this user managed to stop his attack and counter with wind" The force of the wind wasn't as strong as Ketsueki suspected so he could stay on both feet when the force of wind faded away. But the fight was very fast paced and before Ketsueki knew his opponent summoned a girl to help him fight his battles. Ketsueki smirked behind his war mask when the two ran at him with incredible speed, at that specific moment Ketsueki knew he would be hit once again. So he channeled a great amount of chakra all around his body.The chakra had a blue color and showed remarks of lightning infusion.

Then the moment Ket was waiting for arived! His opponent started to run at high speed to wards him while his summon tried to run at him from the back.Once the two looked eye in eye Ketsueki noticed he was tricked by this tai fighter because it was a afterimage in front of him and not the real Konoha nin. At that moment Ketsueki could only feel pain when a punch hit him from his blind spot above. That wasn't the only thing he felt! The heat was unbearable because before he knew it his body amour was on flame. As natural reaction Ketsueki jumped back a couple meters and dived in the konoha soil while rolling his body over the ground to stop the fire. his rolling would prolly look pretty pathetic but it was the only way to stop the fire of burning him alive.

Once the fire was dealt with Ketsueki ran away a couple meters to take some ground and evaluate the result of the attack while his purple irises flamed with hate and pain. A part of his war mask was burned away and now you could clearly see all the scars that once were covered with his war mask.

"Damn this pain! I hate pain! But pain will make me stronger! And i will destroy this fool! and his weak summon first!"
Ketsueki released chakra input to his formal defense and his shield and half burned thorn body amour faded away, now with ultra speed he made a couple of one hand seals finishing it of with a special finger mark. While doing this with his one hand he did a cleaver slash with his other arm in the direction of the summon ten to fifteen meters further. A big bolt of lightning flew away from the top of his cleaver at lightning speed in the direction of the summon. While at that same moment a big lightning bolt fell down from the sky stopping at 15 meters above ketsueki creating the Raikou Senpuu Bun'ya no Hinoko. Here comes the PAIN Konoha nin!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy)   A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:44 pm

The plan worked and Kuro managed to hit the sand ninja. But the thing he didn't expect is that he wasn't paralyzed afterwards. The sand ninja’s vine armor was in fire so the way he tried to stop the fire is to roll on the ground. Kuro didn’t hesitate for a second. The sand ninja was opened fully. He was too busy to stop the fire. Kuro rapidly dashed at him “I’m taking this to a new level.” Kuro decided that is time to use the Drawing Cannon. A more powerful version of the drawing hand. Since he was quiet close to the sand ninja it was almost impossible for him to dodge it. Not only because he was rolling on the ground, but also because he was still covered with the vines.

Kuro made a small jump and while the sand ninja was still rolling on the ground he released 3 powerful punches on the ground. This would make a lot of damage to the sand ninja and maybe even a defeat, but from the skills he has shown he doubts that. That’s why he told to Tora to be careful and ready to attack.

Name: Ehou (Drawing Cannon)
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Wind
Description:
This taijutsu is similar to Ete but it doesn't use speed but strength. The power of these punches are like being hit by a cannon ball. 3 punches are enough to knock out anybody. The range is also 8 meters but this time the wind element is used. The speed of these punches are a bit slower but it can't be used like 10 punches in few seconds. After a punch the user must wait 5 seconds to use it again. When the user hits the earth with this taijutsu it will leave a bigger crack. The wind chakra that is sent is big as a normal human so a punch covers the whole body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy)   A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:02 am

Ketsueki saw in his eye corner while he was rolling on the soil to stop the fire that his opponent jumped up "the pain is unbearable but what will follow is prolly worse!" .While his opponent was in the air he used the kawarimi to transport himself and change his position with his opponents summon knowing that this tai user couldn't stop his jutsu once he started to perform it. Now standing on a safe place he released chakra input to his formal defense and his shield and half burning thorn body amour faded away stoping the burning thornes to do more damage then it already did. Ketsueki could clearly see how his opponent finished off his summon with his own jutsu. The pain of the burns were incredible but that didn't stop him to perform.Now with ultra speed he made a couple of one hand seals finishing it of with a special finger mark. While doing this with his one hand he did a cleaver slash with his other arm in the direction of the konoha nin ten to fifteen meters further. A big bolt of lightning flew away from the top of his cleaver at lightning speed in the direction of the nin. While at that same moment a big lightning bolt fell down from the sky stopping at 15 meters above ketsueki creating the Raikou Senpuu Bun'ya no Hinoko. Here comes the PAIN Konoha nin!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy)   A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:12 am

[[Topic Closed: Your both in different places now. Team Meetings]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy)   A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy) Empty

Back to top Go down

A battle between villages (Anbu San vs RockBoy)
Page 1 of 1