Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Una suggestcion

Go down 
+5
Kessen Kaitou
Adam
Todd
Yasuo
Absolute Greed.
9 posters

Do you agre
Yesh
Una suggestcion Vote_lcap19%Una suggestcion Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Meh...
Una suggestcion Vote_lcap25%Una suggestcion Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Ka-NOH
Una suggestcion Vote_lcap56%Una suggestcion Vote_rcap
 56% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:55 am

well, not to be negative. the app review rate of this site has dropped a lot. Hell, the Mod activity in general has severely plumeted. it used to be faster then most sites, but now its almost grown slower. I understand that everyone has lives, but if you cant be on that often, you need to apoint someone to look at apps who can. and some mods/admins are being just plain lazy. Not to pick on you specifically, Adam, But you were on the site and somehow found time to be nitpicky about the timline in my spar with Strange, but apparently did not have the time to review an application that is unreplied, and appears on the First Page. Just saying. tons of people would help. and its up to you as management to choose people to help if you cannot do it yourself.
Back to top Go down

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:04 am

Near this topic will be erased. Changes were made 2day! we got two new moderators and one new admin! And there is a reason why your jutsu changes arn't looked at! they are being discussed in the moderator channel. So plz do not make spineless accusations. Things go as fast as possible,

adam gets on everyday doing some things, jiro reads everything people write what also takes time and effort. Todd is behind the screens (whatever that means Twisted Evil ) , robin clearly stated he is at camp for a couple days.

i agree on a point that one admin should be discharged from his function that he uses as prestige, but he is irl friend of adam what makes the subject pretty okward.

Adam will take the right decision i hope, he isn't dumb to ruin his game... someone should smash his skateboard so he would be an hour longer online then normal king
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:13 am

Anbu Im not getting angry or anything. but this is my suggestion. I have the right to voice my opinion. its my freedom of speech. If things get fast fine. but they have been nothing but slow lately. again, its just myu right to post how I feel.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo

Yasuo

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:18 am

There's this idea that a staff isn't very active if they let something sit for more than 3 days.

From what I've seen, things get taken care in less than 2 days so that's a damn good staff!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:31 am

Mkay. again. just my oppinion. Besides, though 2 days is good, why not strive to make it better, hmm?
Back to top Go down
Yasuo

Yasuo

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:39 am

How would you feel if your in the staff position and people were hassling you about doing more?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:25 am

I'd feel obligated to perform better
Back to top Go down
Yasuo

Yasuo

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:26 am

Not if you thought your were doing perfectly fine, which the staff members are Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:18 am

Hey, Im just saying. Fine is good. but you can always do better. If you think your perfectly fine then your overconfident Razz
Back to top Go down
Yasuo

Yasuo

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:24 am

I'm not a staff member, nor did I say I was perfectly fine.

What I'm saying is that the staff is perfectly fine with the activity it has.

Even if they weren't it's really not your place to tell them to kick it gear now is it?

Now if you were an admin and posted this for the staff it'd be perfectly fine because it's your position to maintain the RPG and make sure that the staff is active along with the members, but really you're not the one to decide whether the staff of this RPG is doing their job or not.

I used to be apart of an RPG with next to no staff activity, way less than this and people still did not complain. The reason being was that the members respected the staff because of the effort they did put in. The staff is not getting paid to do this, nor are they robots that heed to everyone's whim every second of the day.

I don't mean to bash, but this really is disrespectful to our hardworking staff.
Back to top Go down

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:44 am

damn near, it sounds more and more as a politician forcing himself into a powerfunction inside ultimate shinobi.
Quote :
I'd feel obligated to perform better

maybe you would feel this way, but after two weeks in power and al the msg , cbox requests, etc.. you would lose interest inside your function as admin.

the people who do their job now are commited to the board, they have the right to rpg too you know. It would be a shame if Jiro would be doing more admin stuff instead of playing on the board too

that's my freedom of speech! it has nothing to do with lazyness or whatsoever
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:16 pm

Near i understand where your coming from and we just got two new mods (congratz ^^). Usually apps have already been looked at when u dont think they have we are just discussing certain aspect of it before approval. We will try go faster but i dont want accuracy lost in the process. ^^
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:35 pm

I look at every application thats new everyday.
Just because they haven't been posted on doesn't mean they haven't been looked at.
Keep in mind you here approved in the day your application went up.
Likewise with about two other people that same day.
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou

Kessen Kaitou

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Hey, My app got approved, as soon as I finished. Luckily two admins are at the Chatbox (Robin and Adam) and they just told me the problems and I fixed at until I got approved Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:43 pm

The majority of apps approved here are approved in the day,
Ones that aren't approved in the day usually aren't the correct standard or just plain not finished.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Tsuchi

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:57 am

it's true i got approved the day i made my app and all my puppets apps near it's nothing
Back to top Go down

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:31 pm

i personaly think Near is becoming a cancer for Us. I know i can be a hot headed person sometimes. And i'm not afraid of attacking the chain in command when i think i'm right. (Adam will agree on that Embarassed )

but after 2day, this topic and all the formal Cbox quarels we had i blacklisted Near for myself. I will not rpg with him,reply or even aknowledge his existence on Us.

Everybody deserves a second chance like i was given mine, but this geezer is a total diffirent story! in one week he caused more problems then that he did things that helped the rp in general.

this is my vision and i will not dodge.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Anbu is...well kinda right. Near has become rather annoying critizing those who do not believe the same things he does. He will even resort to flaming and disrespecting others, sometimes in public.
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou

Kessen Kaitou

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Even though everyone has a right to speak of himself/herself, still this doesn't look good.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:53 am

Please you may speak your mind, But Ultimate Shinobi is mean't to be friendly! If you don't like somebody keep it to yourself
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:22 pm

I got my app approved like 5 minutes after i finished, so what is this guy talking about 0.o
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:27 pm

I got my character and summoning apps approved in like a day. What's so slow about? Razz
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:36 am

I remember my application being approved like a couple of minutes after it was finished.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:17 pm

this was on april 2nd....11 days ago...I didnt say it didnt improve...but there were many mods on vacation....and things were slow....so calm your hormones children....way to gang rape me...
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Una suggestcion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una suggestcion   Una suggestcion Empty

Back to top Go down

Una suggestcion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Social Areas :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: