Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyubi

Kyubi

DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP)   DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Name: Katchuki

Nickname: Heiro

Species: wolf

Looks: DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP) Featherstone-102936970 Heiro has one milky-white eye and the other eye is electric blue. This fools people into thinking that he's blind on that side but he isn't really. His bright red colour seems to get the other wolves motivated for battle.

Personality: A smart and cautious wolf, Heiro mostly attacks from the air using his wings. He has a kind heart and doesn't mind not being summoned for a long period of time. Patient and with quick reflexes, he follows the main plan and tries very hard not to interfere with someone else's battle. His aerial attacks are very useful.

History: Heiro was summoned by accident when Howl signed her name to the scroll for the first time. He helped Kiba explain what she had signed herself up to. He trained with her and he and Kiba taught her how to summon different wolves. Slowly, the rest of the pack was summoned. Howl knows Heiro's preference for aerial attacks and now uses them in her strategies.

Jutsus:

Name: Aerial Scythe
Element: wind
Description: Heiro hovers quite high up and uses the air currents to his advantage. Flapping his great wings he forces a large ball of wind straight at the opponent. He can change the shape of the wind to pinpoint a tiny area or cover a 5m radius as he makes the attack, but has no control over it as it nears the ground - it will just go in a straight line in the form of what he has made.

Name: Orokidame

Nickname: Daisuke

Species: Wolf

Looks: DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP) Demon-111556874 Daisuke is the biggest wolf. A good few inches taller and a lot more muscular than a regular wolf, Daisuke uses his strength to his advantage. His crimson eyes and black and red markings are exclusive to his clan.

Personality: Afraid of losing. Daisuke will fight to the death to protect something - especially his mate Tsukira. A very determined wolf, Daisuke much prefers to be free and fighting than trapped in a scroll, waiting to be summoned. With a fiery temper, sometimes he can be very difficult to control. He has to be told very firmly not to rush into their battle. He hates ambushes and loves to fight face on, one-on-one. He's the toughest wolf with the most stamina.

History: Daisuke was the last to be summoned. Although Howl was his master he yelled at her and hated her for ages and it took a long time for him to get used to being under her control. He acts tough in front of her so she won't think of him as weak. He has proven to be a good guardian on many occasions, guarding the others even while fighting his own fight.

Jutsus:

Name: Barricade.
Element: earth
Description: using the earth beneath his paws he can raise the earth to form a wall several metres high in almost any shape.

Name: Tsukirame

Nickname: Tsukira

Species: wolf

Looks: DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP) Face-in-the-mirror-110556894 With clear marine-blue eyes and a few small white earrings in her left ear, Tsukira is the smallest wolf in the pack. She is thin and lithe, and able to slim into spaces no bigger than an air vent tunnel if she crawls on her belly.

Personality: Happy and optimistic, she enjoys her training but dislikes actually having to harm others. But if she sees someone attacking a member of the summons pack something inside of her seems to snap and she will attack the enemy in a fast-as-lightning frenzy, dodging, snapping, until she either tires or the opponent hurts her quite badly. She's got a really young mind for a 2 year old wolf and can act like a puppy sometimes. But her small, cute appearance makes people often mistake her for a cub. She is Daisuke's 'girlfriend' and loves him completely. She has no preference as to whether she is inside of outside of their scroll. She is the second fastest wolf, save Kiba.

History: Tsukira was the first to be summoned after Heiro. She is his little sister. She laughed at Howl - thinking that an AS had no control over them, but learned to respect her after Howl beat her up because she said that.

Jutsus:

Name: Flaming Confusion
Element: fire
Description: Tsukira heats up the air around her (10m radius) until it is roughly 45 degrees C. This causes everyone except her to be less able to think straight and their reactions become slower. Takes effect on everyone, not just foes.

Name: Arufonsu, Amborosu

Nickname: Alphonse (Al) and Ambrose (Ambii)

Species: Wolves

Looks: DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP) Wolf-s-Rain-And-NutMeg-Commish-39479607 Alphonse is the golden one wearing the brown collar. He has a green left eye and a blue right eye. He isn't actually that fat. He's fairly thin and agile. Ambrose is the grey one facing the other way. He has marine-blue eyes and a scar on his shoulder and wears a shuriken on a leather cord tied loosely around his neck.

Personality: Alphonse is a quiet but strong wolf. He is a very good listener and has the best hearing in the entire group. He enjoys the company of his twin brother Ambrose and often playfights with him in their spare time. Ambrose is quieter. He has trouble expressing his true feelings and can be quite blunt sometimes. But he is secretly really caring. In proper battles he will try and immobilise the opponent but won't kill them. His aim is usually to force them to give up or surrender. He has the best sense of smell.

Age: both wolves are 1 and a half. They're strong pups, about the same age as Kiba.

History: The last to be summoned, these two looked up to Howl and respected her - being young and eager to be her summon-wolves. They were often summoned so Kiba could play with them while Howl was in lessons that he couldn't go to along with her. They have the greatest bond with Howl and Kiba, and have vowed to protect them with their lives.

Jutsus:

Name: (Alphonse's jutsu) Icy Landscape
Element: water and wind (ice)
Description: by freezing the water in the ground up to 3m beneath his paws with a 6m radius, Al can cause ice to split the earth and rise to the surface, making the ground slippery.

Name: (Ambrose's jutsu) Dancing Tiger
Element: fire
Description: whipping up a small firestorm he forms it into the flickering form of a tiger, which seems to dance as the fire that makes up its body moves. This does the standard charge and burn type of thing.

All wolves can each do one jutsu but all can fight well.

Last edited by Kyubi on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP)   DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:47 am

Need to finish the twins history
Back to top Go down
Kyubi

Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP)   DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:26 pm

oops.

EDIT: i added their history. finished now.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP)   DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:28 pm

Approved but you will also need the official summoning contract info and a summoning tech. When thats sorted out will move it. You can find out what I mean here: Summons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP)   DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

DONE Howl's Other Wolf Summons (I forgot to put the summons with Kiba's app) (WIP)
Page 1 of 1