Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mostly Taijutsu and Ninjutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

Mostly Taijutsu and Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Mostly Taijutsu and Ninjutsu   Mostly Taijutsu and Ninjutsu EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:00 am

Name: Leaf Gale
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Description: With great quickness and agility, Lee performs a full 360 degree low sweeping kick that knocks their opponent off their feet if he does it weakly, and sends them soaring back if it is done strongly. It is said that Lee can create a small whirlwind with this technique. This attack is mostly used to counter an enemy’s attack. Even though it may seem strong, there is a great weakness to this seemingly powerful technique. The opponent can counter by catching the kick and crushing the users leg by putting his elbow and his knee into alignment and when the leg comes in, the opponent can swiftly close his knee and elbow with the opponents leg inside, breaking bones and causing harmful damages.

Name: Leaf Strong Whirlwind
Description: This jutsu is basically the same as the Leaf Great Whirlwind, only more damaging.

Name: Konoha Senpu
Description: This jutsu is a set-up attack for a stronger jutsu. It consists of a simple, but very fast, duck followed by a powerful upward kick, which sends the opponent flying.

Name: Tsutenkyaku
Description: This jutsu is simply a falling axe kick to the ground.

Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short 0-5m
Description:
Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions.

((Seeing as these are all Canon, I doubt there are any problems. Training will be up in a sec. Also this is for my Chuunin, I just haven't finished my app, I'll just add this once approved if that's ok))

Last edited by Ryne on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Mostly Taijutsu and Ninjutsu   Mostly Taijutsu and Ninjutsu EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:11 am

Do you really want Kage Bunshin no Jutsu now, the tech is very chakra heavy which is why its forbidden?
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Mostly Taijutsu and Ninjutsu   Mostly Taijutsu and Ninjutsu EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:13 am

hm...I think I'll learn it but not really use it right away.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Mostly Taijutsu and Ninjutsu   Mostly Taijutsu and Ninjutsu EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:45 am

Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Mostly Taijutsu and Ninjutsu   Mostly Taijutsu and Ninjutsu EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:37 am

Alrighty then! Consider it approved and added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mostly Taijutsu and Ninjutsu   Mostly Taijutsu and Ninjutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Mostly Taijutsu and Ninjutsu
Page 1 of 1