Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Akatsuki Leader

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

New Akatsuki Leader Empty
PostSubject: New Akatsuki Leader   New Akatsuki Leader EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:55 am

Temai might be quiting rping. And I'm interested to see who would like to take over the role of Akatsuki Leader. This won't be confirmed. If his leaving for good, he will post it himself.
Please use the following template if you would like to be Akatsuki leader.
Keep in mind this can go two ways. You can kill off your character too make the new Akatsuki leader or Rank up to it with your current.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Current Rank:[/b]
[b]What will do change in the Akatsuki:[/b]
[b]What will be the Akatsuki's goals:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: New Akatsuki Leader   New Akatsuki Leader EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:00 am

Name:Near. (Nate Odolwa)
Current Rank: S-Rank
What will do change in the Akatsuki:The Akatsuki is so far rather inactive, except for a select few of us, I will be reducing the overall amount of akatsuki to just those who are active. However, those who are active, will be able to have apprentices, and therefor we will have the next generation of akatsuki. Apprentices will only be people who are and remain active.
What will be the Akatsuki's goals: The akatsuki's goals will remain constant. The first step is to assemble an aresenal of strong ninja. The second, is to get the Hidden villages into a constant war. When they are in war, we will lend out our ninja for prices, becoming rich. We can do this perpetually, by creating war and then aiding it. Also, by doing this, we will eventually dwindle all the hidden villages down to nothing. When that happens, we can take over the villages, assuming control over all the land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Akatsuki Leader   New Akatsuki Leader EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Last edited by Anbu San on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: New Akatsuki Leader   New Akatsuki Leader EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:01 pm

A number of issues Anbu:

1)The Rinnegan isnt going to be allowed to be learned or used be any PC
2) Your character has no skills that make him a Necromancer or anything that suggests that might go that way
3) The name kind of sucks, something like "The Sixth Path" would be a lot more appropriate
4) The Akatsuki have a cool and famaliar style which draws players something this organisation may not do so well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Akatsuki Leader   New Akatsuki Leader EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:24 pm

Last edited by Anbu San on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: New Akatsuki Leader   New Akatsuki Leader EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:40 pm

I don't like Anbu's ideas here. >.<
I wouldn't want him taking my spot.
No offense.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Akatsuki Leader   New Akatsuki Leader EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:02 am

bump?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: New Akatsuki Leader   New Akatsuki Leader EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:20 am

Do I run unopposed? XD jk ~bumpified~
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Akatsuki Leader   New Akatsuki Leader EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:48 am

Well Anbu San has ran for the position, His just..... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: New Akatsuki Leader   New Akatsuki Leader EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:57 am

So I run unopposed XD XD XD jk anbu, Im just sticking to akatsuki;s original goals, and innovating from there. You cant go and change everything Anbu. it wouldnt be the akatsuki anymore
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: New Akatsuki Leader   New Akatsuki Leader EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:56 am

Name: ShippuudenSasuke (Zeke Uchiha)
Current Rank: Genin
What will do change in the Akatsuki: I would first of all get rid of all of the inactive members, thereby making room for potential, and active members. I would also introduce a partner system to the Akatsuki, like in the anime, and manga. These "Partners" would be sent off to different, small villages, and wreak havoc, and destruction to take them over.
What will be the Akatsuki's goals:

1. To recruit active, and strong, or potentially strong members
2. Take over as many villages as possible to gain more power, and control.
3. Slowly gain control over most of the shinobi world, and cause a huge war between the villages. Once most of the shinobi are weak, and low in numbers, we will gain control of the entire shinobi land, with everyone bowing down to us, and catering to our every whim.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Akatsuki Leader   New Akatsuki Leader EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:14 am

the akatsuki have a partnered system at the moment, it just aint working correctly at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: New Akatsuki Leader   New Akatsuki Leader EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:28 am

Adam wrote:
the akatsuki have a partnered system at the moment, it just aint working correctly at the moment.
Oh. You say it's not working correctly? I didn't know they had it. Maybe that's why... well then i will fix whatever is wrong with it. I'll restart it anew, and see if i can't get it up, and running...If I become leader that is.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Akatsuki Leader   New Akatsuki Leader EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:33 pm

[[Topic Locked: New Akatsuki Leader is Shyke Demona]]
Please don't complain, this was only too see who was interested in joining.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Akatsuki Leader   New Akatsuki Leader EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:36 am

Another Announcement, Due to Shykes innactiveness. Nate/Near is the new Akatsuki Leader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Akatsuki Leader   New Akatsuki Leader Empty

Back to top Go down

New Akatsuki Leader
Page 1 of 1