Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temi's Completed Grammer Test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Temi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Temi

Temi's Completed Grammer Test Empty
PostSubject: Temi's Completed Grammer Test   Temi's Completed Grammer Test EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:49 pm

One Random Day in Sunagakure

OOC: Assuming that this is in first person. Words Needed: 150 Words Used:263

Temi walked into the room and sat his first exam he wrote the following:

I woke up feeling ill and wheezy; my wet nose was runny and my agonized chest felt like a kunai just penetrated my skin. Then I conjured up the strength to stand on two legs and walk. Limping I reached my old wooden wardrobe where my glamorous ninja outfit was. A few minutes later I was completely dressed: Shiny teeth, combed hair and my honourable ninja outfit.
I now had much more energy and zoomed down the stairs, where I met my wise dad making me yummy ramen. Slurp gulp, my ramen was gone and so was my unbearable hunger. Now it was my day off so I walked out the door with my shoulders relaxed, a gleaming smile on my face and a good attitude towards my day. Click Clock, I walked through the sandy pathways of Sunagakure; I was on my way to the Medicinal Greenhouse to check on the herbs for my new tasty soldier pills.
After a long and relaxed journey I arrived at the Medicinal Greenhouse where I checked on my beautiful herbs. There tangible aroma overpowered my nasals like an army of jounin level shinobi.
I collected the amount of herbs I needed for my new soldier pills and left the Medicinal Greenhouse in a rush. After a few minutes of travelling I was back at the sanctuary I called home. I collapsed in my lovely bed dreaming of the beautiful money i'd make out of my Soldier pills.

After writing that he handed it in to his chuunin teacher and left the room happily.
Back to top Go down
Hizoruki Uzumaki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Hizoruki Uzumaki

Temi's Completed Grammer Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temi's Completed Grammer Test   Temi's Completed Grammer Test EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Passed
Back to top Go down

Temi's Completed Grammer Test
Page 1 of 1