Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

correction on a decision

Go down 
+3
~The Boy that Rocks~
Washi
Kessen Kaitou
7 posters
AuthorMessage

correction on a decision Empty
PostSubject: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Near,Kessen and Strange Ace are the only Akatsuki that deserves the spot as leader!

just do the math!

Quote :
Shyke Demona

Quote :
Near
106 [1.57% of total / 9.64 posts per day]

Quote :

Kessen
125 [1.84% of total / 8.93 posts per day]

Quote :

Strange Ace

Last edited by Anbu San on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou

Kessen Kaitou

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:15 pm

Hmmm Sad don't I have at least 20%? of the spot to be the akatsuki leader?

And Shyke promises to be active, after he became the Akatsuki leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:18 pm

what is a promise worth if Kessen,Strange ace and Near showed more commitment to Ultimate Shinobi!! Adam your decision is one i will keep on fighting for! Ultimate Shinobi players have right for that spot! Not someone that only rpg's here when he can become the leader!

I vote for a revolution inside the Rpg! I'm glad to help Near,SA and kessen to kill Shyke
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:45 pm

This is quite stimulatingly funny.
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:01 pm

Ahem. Also did you know that Shyke had food poisoning and before that he got ill by some virus making him unable to go at the computer for almost a month. By that time those 3 RPed as much as possible while Shyke was home staying in bed to get better as fast as possible. I agree it does matter how much the person is active, but it also matters how good RPer is he. I don't know how good are they but Shyke is surely for the job.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:13 pm

It's simple to resolve such issues. Just have a wagered fight.

Whoever wants to be leader vs Shyke.

If Shyke wins, he remains leader. If the challenger wins, he can become the leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:39 pm

then my bet goes for Near, his defensive moves will render his bombs useless
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:59 am

Near doesn't have the sharingan to see through Shyke's handseals. Therefore it'd be meta-knowledge to use his doton seal. Besides, Shyke could always detonate his bomb before it enters the radius of the seal.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:08 am

Origami is quite wise for a Genin. He is right. A match must be made in order to choose the correct Akatsuki leader. Not just a "Who Wins" match but who shows the best strategic skills and ability to RP without God-modding/Meta-gaming.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:16 am

I picked Shyke for he knows how to run the akatsuki and rps better than all three of Near, Strange Ace and Kessen.
Also if i recall Anbu you said Near was a cancer to Ultimate Shinobi.
Second, Kessens character doesn't exactly fit the position. His not that evil.
Third, Strange Ace, didnt sign up for the spot (i know Shyke didnt either, but i talked to him about it)

Sure you can fight Shyke, but not for the spot. Its already his. But feel free to test his abilities, Just make sure its OFFRPG, because i know Shyke will kill everyone of you (Anbu San,Near,Kessen and Strange Ace)

Thats my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:24 am

Quote :
Also if i recall Anbu you said Near was a cancer to Ultimate Shinobi.

cancer is also a good thing to run evil factions..and to be honest! shyke is never online in Us what brings us back to the original situation.
Put them up in a VS battle and let the board decide democraticly
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:48 am

Shyke is a very good RPer. A match WOULD be good. But considering Adam over-rules all of you and me. lol, no match. Shyke would win anyway.
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:53 pm

No matter what you say Anbu Shyke can beat you anytime. That goes for near, Strange Ace and Kessen. Near can have all the deffense he wants but it won't be enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou

Kessen Kaitou

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:17 pm

Oh, My character does not fit to be the akatsuki leader Razz thanks Adam.

If they is going to be a fight, I won't fight, just let the other akatsuki's fight for the position, I don't care, I just want to be the member guy.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:14 am

So wait Adam. Are you telling me that if I was to fight and kill Shyke on RPG, that I would not become leader? It wouldnt be metagaming, the Akatsuki is a group, and everyone would be fairly knowledgeable on the other member's abilities and habits. Besides the fact that Near's general position is to defend, as he is a thinker, much like Shikamaru, if not way better. So I suppose my only question is that if I defeat Shyke in an Onrpg battle, killing him, will I become leader?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:51 am

I never said that, But if he wanted to fight you for the position sure... I don't mind if your up for making a new character, for you will die Razz

Anbu Shyke was sick.... for the 400th time.... His getting active. His on every day..
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:30 am

On and active arent the same thing. I was sick and I was still here. just saying.
And I dont think that Ill die : P
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:28 pm

I want to make it clear just because your members of the same organisation, doesnt mean you are aware of there abilities. You might know a bit about there fighting style but unless they show you in RP the techs are still their own
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: correction on a decision   correction on a decision Empty

Back to top Go down

correction on a decision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Social Areas :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: