Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsuchi's day of grief(open,suna,no killing,no fighting)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuchi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Tsuchi

Tsuchi's day of grief(open,suna,no killing,no fighting) Empty
PostSubject: Tsuchi's day of grief(open,suna,no killing,no fighting)   Tsuchi's day of grief(open,suna,no killing,no fighting) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:37 am

Tsuchi stood at his fathers grave tears running down his face."Why dad...Why did you let that man kill you...I know your stronger than that...i know you were anyway"Tsuchi smirked at the way he finished his sentance.
"I insalted my dad while he's dead..hehe"Tsuchi was still crying but he wasn't crying as hard. Tsuchi now lived by himself because he had no more relitives in sunagakure.Tsuchi walked over to another grave with his moms name on it,She had also died the past year.Tsuchi looked out into the graveyard."So many people have lived and died here i woundwer if they ever felt like i do know?"Tsuchi asked himself.
Tsuchi wiped his eyes and stood up "I wounder if they ever got over it?"he asked himself.
Tsuchi looked back at the village and it's plain light brown color.Then he looked on his shoulder and saw his parrot puppet were it sat normaly.Then Tsuchi thought"I know how they might have...They have pictures and old posetions" But Tsuchi had none of his fathers itgems then he looked at his puppet again.
"This puppet...is like my father giving me advice and helping me make plans...This is like my father and mother..."
Tsuchi took the puppet of his shoulder and hugged it,then put it back on his shoulder.Then the bird spoke,
"Tsuchi you have just realised that your mother had put my soul in you parrot puppet therefor you may talk to me whenever you may need to." Tsuchi looked at it and then he said"Father who..who killed you?" Then the puppet answered "I..I'm not sure,but i'm sure that revange isn't the right thing to do"
Tsuchi nodded and walked around the graveyard looking at all the head stones and smiling
"They found a way to talk to them" he thought then he walked around again looking for anyone whom would be in the graveyard.
Tsuchi started crying again,not in greif but in joy.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi's day of grief(open,suna,no killing,no fighting)   Tsuchi's day of grief(open,suna,no killing,no fighting) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:49 am

Solar stood there infront of peoples gravestones wondering how they died, he then heard a noise he turned around and saw a boy. Solar thought he might give his greetings as it seems the boy has been crying, Solar walked up to him and smiled "Hi, Im Solar Kaguya, nice to meet you" he stood there paiently
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi's day of grief(open,suna,no killing,no fighting)   Tsuchi's day of grief(open,suna,no killing,no fighting) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:04 am

Karasu's amber pig tail moved in the wind, " crying over the dead wont help them, nor will it help you." Karasu said with a dishartening look on her face, "death is all but natural, and a part of life, you can be weak or you can rise against adversity. Simple facts we must all achnoledge." Karasu said to the young men as she swayed in the wind in the glorious Oak she was in. As Karasu jumped from the Oak she said as if almost a question, " my name is Karasu," a smirk flashed to her face. "And you two are....." She paused for a bit until the crow of a bird weas herd. Karasu has a natural dislike for birds, "a parrot no less" she said quickly. "those damb creatures. Besides that was a fullish thind to say, you must allways get eaven, I did and look at me now, wndering through the Graveyard, talking to you...."
Back to top Go down
lost_soul
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
lost_soul

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi's day of grief(open,suna,no killing,no fighting)   Tsuchi's day of grief(open,suna,no killing,no fighting) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:16 am

Tei walked through the graveyard and spotted Tsuchi, who obviously did not look happy. Sighing, she walked over to him and patted him on the shoulder, looking down at the grave. "You're dad huh?" she asked, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi's day of grief(open,suna,no killing,no fighting)   Tsuchi's day of grief(open,suna,no killing,no fighting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsuchi's day of grief(open,suna,no killing,no fighting)
Page 1 of 1