Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All out brawl (Tournament)

Go down 
+5
Shigairu
Fujimaru Timaki
Brad
Kuro Karite
Adam
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

All out brawl (Tournament) Empty
PostSubject: All out brawl (Tournament)   All out brawl (Tournament) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:58 pm

If you want to appear in a all out brawl post here anybody can post. Winner gets 20 exp points for jutsus etc.

I will decide who the matches and who wins.

please post a RP about signing up.

No Deaths but chance of serious injury.

Any killing will be punished by Death.

Only eight people can sign up so hurry i'll decide depending on your rp so its not the first eight.

FIRST ROUND
Round One:
1-Minoto Uchiha vs Yoru Hikari [Winner:Yoru Hikari]
2-Mortaka Shigairu vs Fujimaru Timaki [Winner:Mortaka Shigairu]
3-Wizuko Nara vs Kadaj [Winner: Wizuko Nara]
4-Toran Kageshin vs Hayate Mitarashi [Winner: Hayate Mitarashi]

Round Two:
1- Mortaka Shigairu vs Yoru Hikari
2- Wizuko Nara vs Hayate Mitarashi

Finale:
Mortaka Shigairu vs Wizuko Nara

WINNER:
Mortaka Shigairu

Yuto stepped out his office and stretched his arms. "I feel like watching a tournament today" said Yuto. He quickly scribbled on a scroll and stuck it on the bulletin board. "Lets see who signs up. Yuto walked back inside to wait for everybody to sign up.

Last edited by Adam on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: All out brawl (Tournament)   All out brawl (Tournament) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Wizuko walked lazily past the Administration building and noticed a new big scroll on the bulletin board. He stopped and turned back around to read it. "A tournament sounds fun" he said to himself. Wizuko wrote in the first space signing it with his name. "I hope i get accepted I wanna kick some butt, Its been pretty boring the last couple of days" he mumbled to himself again. Wizuko yawned as he started walking off "I'll go start training, grab some Ramen then sleep it off" he continued.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: All out brawl (Tournament)   All out brawl (Tournament) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:19 pm

It was early morning and Kadaj was passing by the Administration building with Suigin Tou to get a drink or 2 and have some breakfast Suigin Tou grabbed hold of Kadaj's arm trying to talk to him"Kadaj lookie at the pretty sign its for a tournament" Suigin Tou's words were heard quick and fast he dragged her over to the board and signed himself up"Kick ass time for me to roll some randoms nice going Sui now LETS EAT im starved". Kadaj saw that Wizuko had already signed up so he took his leave but not after scribbling his name second on the roster he dragged Suigin Tou to the nearest food shop got his breakfast a few drinks and headed of to practice for the Tournament"well foods done what say we practice for this fight huh?" Kadaj said after he finished his mouthful of noodles to Suigin Tou"okay"sugin tou just smiled as they walked off together heading for the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

PostSubject: Tournament   All out brawl (Tournament) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Fujimaru was up early, this was going to be a long and busy day. He was on his way to the administration building to deliver some reports and other info scrolls to the Hokage. Outside the office Fujimaru saw an infosheet about a tournament. Fujimaru stopped and read the info about the tournament. It sounded interesting, it would be a nice change of pace. So Fujimaru signed his name on the list, then Fujimaru looked at his watch, realizing he was late, he quickly ran in the office to deliver the scrolls.
Back to top Go down
Shigairu

PostSubject: Re: All out brawl (Tournament)   All out brawl (Tournament) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:39 pm

Shigairu slowly crept forward through the street past the Hokages office, when his keen eye spotted a small scroll pinned onto the bulletin board. Though his intial thought was walking by and ignoring the new piece of paper, he eventually surrendered to his curiosity and walked up to the board to take a close look at the announcement. Slowly, again, as he was not in a hurry. He had a day off, no mission, and had all the time of the world. He would take his time to see what this announcement had to offer and consider doing anything with the information.

"A tournament, heh, why not?", Shigairu muttered to himself as he reached into his pocket to take out a small pencil and scribbled his name on the list. Several had done the same before him, yet none of their names sounded familiar. In one way, this would be a disadvantage. He was not aware of the abilities of his opponents at all. On the other hand this also ment they were not aware of his abilities, as well as the fact most powerful shinobi are well known, thus these were not likely to be legendary levelled ninjas. In a certain way, Shigairu was actually looking forward to this tournament. He would be stuck in the village for quite a while anyway, so why not preform a little combat practice. It couldn't hurt, could it? And he might even find himself some potential new bodyparts and bloodlines. "Exelent", Shigairu muttered as he rubbed his hands togather and walked on again, leaving the bulletin board far behind him. He was definitely looking forward to this. A tournament, that was a new thing. New, but not initially bad. This tournament might just prove to be quite useful to him.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: All out brawl (Tournament)   All out brawl (Tournament) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:09 am

Yoru walked out of his temporary apartment in Konoha wrapping his doctors jacket around himself with a piece of toast in his mouth...He was late for the hospital...again. He only had a 1 0minute walk from it, but he always seemed to over sleep. As he was walking past the administration block in a walking, sleepy state something caught his eye. He walked over to the board. There was a notice about a tournament going on in the village for 'Brave Ninja who wish to participate' Yoru was interested he hadn't had much battle time lately and he could use a good fight. He signed himself down on the sheet and walked away with a grin on his face..after walking afew paces he looked at his watch. OH CRAP! im even more late, he finished his toast and ran to the hospital..this wasn't a good start to his day.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: All out brawl (Tournament)   All out brawl (Tournament) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:14 am

Hayate had just got done with preparing his dinner for the night, he sat down at his table, chopsticks in hand. He took a bite of the meal he had prepared, "Gah... I am a damned good cook!" He continued to eat until around half way through his meal and then he got thirsty. He reached for his glass, a frown instantly formed on his face "I can't believe I forgot the DAMNED ORANGE JUICE, AGAIN... why the hell is it that I forget this every time." Hayate groaned as he put on a jacket. He headed out the door towards the market. The streets where crowded at this time, it was such a bother to him, he hated hordes of people running around mindlessly. They reminded him of headless chickens. He continued through the bustling cluster of people until he came near the Administrative building. He noticed a sheet of paper on the wall with names on it. It was an all out brawl between eight people. Eight people he did not want to fight either. He gave it another glance and then, he decided why not. He signed his now and continued with his current mission. A mission of thirst, that could only be quenched by his beloved orange juice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All out brawl (Tournament)   All out brawl (Tournament) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:01 am

Walking his usuall walk with Yuki flying miles above him Yusei Wondered around Thinking aloud so low only yuki could hear him "Oh boy i wish i had someone to spar with" Up in the clouds yuki the hawk Screeched "caw caw caw ca-caw" Yusei frowned "No sparring with a trasformed you is fun but not really a challage I wish i could fight a human" in the clouds yuki did the best frown she could "CAW CAW CAW CACW CAW CA-CAW -CAW CACA CAW" In almost an instant yusei's frown turned into a scared face Thinking "Uh-oh she chewing me out agian not good since the last person who made her mad ended up in the hospital Better duck" ducking as low to the ground as possible and carwling he got odd look's form people seeing a 13 year old carwling on the ground would do that to ya In the clouds yuki continued "CAW CAW CAW SQUAK CAW CA-CAW SQUAKIN CAW CAW CA-squak? caw caw caw!!" Imeditly yusei stood up "A tournoment you say i can't reach the bulliten borad" after hearing the word's "i'm gonna sign up" yusei says " Idid'nt wanna do this but OH NO A KILLER HAWK" "now yuki.. "

Wispered yusei And yuki came down like a speeding bullet scrating people and screcching proventing anyone from signing up after the entire gagle of people dissappered yuki stop abruptly "Nice job yuki" said yusei while signing up "but you gotta add some squaking next time ok" this earned him a good talking to yuki Charged pecking and clawing "Hey quit it stop ok thats enough plese stop yuki" begged yusei as he ran home followed by a squaking calwing pecking yuki
Back to top Go down
Lark
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Lark

PostSubject: Re: All out brawl (Tournament)   All out brawl (Tournament) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:20 pm

Minoto was walking down the street when a man tryed to mug him with a knife all minoto did was look at the knife and walk on. The man grabed minoto by the shoulder and started to yell at him, as he looked in to minotos eyes he saw that he was an Uchiha and let him go with a scared look on his face. "U better be scared" said minoto with a smile as he started to walk towords the man now. Minoto closed his eyes and opened them and the place went dark..... then color reappeared and the man still looked at him with fear in his eyes. "Come on fight me u wanted to rob me well come and get it" with that he man started to run at Minoto with the knife out all minoto did was pull out his kunai and watch as the man got closer and closer. Then he attacked and missed minoto, with that minoto cut the mans neck and walked on with his kunai back in the holder.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: All out brawl (Tournament)   All out brawl (Tournament) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:55 pm

Toran was walking down one of Konohas sunny streets reading a book and singing songs to himself when he noticed that more and more people were following him singing all manner of songs. Toran smiled, he had wanted to see a happy day for a while and this was just that. They all continued on for a bit until they reached the administration building, Toran enjoyed coming here to look at all the different signs, when Toran noticed a sign up sheet for a tounament he figured this would help him introduce himself to others and he could compare himself to other genin. He told the crowd to wait a moment while he signed up. When that was done, he and the crowd continued to walk and sing for a few more hours then they all parted ways and Toran was happy from his happy day and knowing he had a tournament to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All out brawl (Tournament)   All out brawl (Tournament) Empty

Back to top Go down

All out brawl (Tournament)
Page 1 of 1