Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page   Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:28 pm

Here is your youtube page, here myself and Brock will be uploading fights to get views and subscribers to join the site.
Please befriend and subscribe for the good of the site.

https://www.youtube.com/user/UltimateShinobiRPG
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page   Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:35 pm

Hey Adam, I pretty decent with sprite animation, As long as they arent super complex I can take a fight you want that was done by our members (One of Our offrpg spars or other such things)

: )

Oh and I have CyberLink PowerDirector, one Kick Ass piece Video Editing software
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page   Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:07 pm

I'm technically the YTC Moderator and Adam is the YTC Admin. Wink
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page   Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:06 am

Yes, I'd like to personally thank Brock immensely, he uploaded at least 16 of the 18 videos in 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page   Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:10 am

bump, subscribe and befriend.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page   Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:49 am

I made a youtube for your thingy.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page   Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:55 am

That's cool brockr, but it never hurts to recieve help : P Uploading doesnt take skill lol. I do of course not mean anything negative by this statement. Just thought Id say that, no need having my words misinterpreted.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page   Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:09 pm

Also, just to let the readers know that the YTC channel will have more amazing Naruto Fights starting on the 14th of June, 09'.

My download time is up so if I we're to upload a 3 part Naruto fight it would take all the time i'm at school for a day.

Naruto Shippuden Fights are also included in the uploadings on the date listed above.

Thank-you for reading! Smile

~Brok~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page   Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Shinobi Youtube Page
Page 1 of 1