Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dai Ryuu Training Topic [C-Rank Ninjutsu]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu Training Topic [C-Rank Ninjutsu] Empty
PostSubject: Dai Ryuu Training Topic [C-Rank Ninjutsu]   Dai Ryuu Training Topic [C-Rank Ninjutsu] EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:11 am

Because of the lack of new missions Ryuu decided it was time to hit the Konoha training grounds, since it was too long he breathed the fresh Konoha forest air and slept under the forests’ trees. As he was slowly approaching the area he noticed a lot of people camping by the lake side and enjoying the beautiful sunny day. As he was progressing deeper into the forest there were other people as well mostly shinobi perfecting their arts of combat.

When he arrived at the suited spot, Ryuu said ‘It’s quite a beautiful scene, I’ll lay down here for a moment.’ He then laid down in the shade of an oak tree and just watched the clouds float away, swirling under the bright sun. Just as he was about to doze off he remember why he was here ‘Damn it, I said I was going to train not sleep.’ With that thought he pulled out his new sword Promethean which he was carrying on his back, he had to practice before he could master his new weapon. With an optimistic face he said to himself ‘This sword is similar to those they give out to ANBU operatives – short and agile, I should master it pretty quickly.’ He then lunged at the tree he was resting under earlier and with a single slice he made a pretty deep cut. ‘I must train myself in the arts of Kenjutsu, I never handled a sword before so I must train twice as hard.’ He said with a serious face.

Ryuu spent his entire day training with his new sword and quickly got the hang of it. After the training session, he just laid down and watched the sunset. ‘Hmm, what if I try to make a jutsu that focuses chakra into my sword, I saw something similar before.’ With this new idea he quickly got up and tried it. He started slowly focusing on his sword and then he channeled his water chakra to his hand and into the sword. The results were noticeable on his first try; there was a thin layer of moist on the Promethean and the feeling of the sword was different. ‘Wow, this is incredible; it feels like the whole sword is made out of chakra.’ He then tried to swing his sword a little and said ‘I can do better.’ He then started to mold chakra, creating seals and channeled it directly into the sword which created a vague glow and resulted in a moister blade than before. ‘I did it, now I just need to maintain it.’ He thought to himself. But it was harder than it looked, it required delicate chakra control and a lot of focus just to maintain it. Ryuu then tried to slice a massive rock laying beside him. With a quick movement of his arm the thin coat of water released and the sword cut through the rock with little resistance. ‘I don’t believe my eyes, I never would’ve guessed this technique could be so powerful.’

The moon was already up high in the sky when he decided to finish with his training for the day. He chopped himself some wood with his new technique and made a fire to keep him warm for the night. He was starring into the fire and polishing the sword at the same time, Ryuu was thinking about his progress as a ninja and a person throughout the years. He often would find himself thinking about the past but would never change anything about it. ‘Tomorrow I’ll try to perform other techniques.’ He said to himself quietly as he was slowly falling asleep.

The next morning he was awakened by a distant noise in the forest, once he woke up completely he distinguished it was children’s laughter ‘I guess I’m not the only one here, huh?’ He stood up and gently cleaned himself up. The fire he set up has extinguished during the night and was reduced mostly to ashes. ‘I need something to eat before I continue with my training.’ Ryuu pondered while he was opening his bag, he saw a sandwich and ate it quickly. After he finished his breakfast he noticed a presence and heard a noise in the nearby bushes. He turned and observed for any other strange noises but didn’t hear anything. So he proceeded onto his next plan to create a lightning element jutsu which would create senbon projectiles out of his lightning chakra.

Ryuu proceeded to charge himself up with lightning chakra his body started to glow in a vague dark blue color, he then tried to manipulate the chakra to take the form of senbon needles. The chakra slowly started forming into distinguishable shapes but once Ryuu tried to launch the needles the technique failed because of incorrect molding technique. He then thought of some handseals which would correspond to his wishes to form needles out of chakra. After performing the handseals the chakra around him started to take shape quicker and was more recognizable as senbon than his previous attempt. ‘Here comes the tough part.’ Ryuu said before trying to launch his new lightning needles at a nearby tree. The jutsu succeeded and the senbon which collided with the trunk of the tree left burn marks on it. But the accuracy of the jutsu was still bad and the jutsu execution was still to slow to become his new fastest attack. While the day was passing by Ryuu had practiced his new jutsu to full extent and quickly became the master of it.

It was late afternoon when he decided to take a break and prepare some firewood for his meal. He used his Water Style: Hydro Cutter to knock down a tree and chop it into logs. He caught his meal – fish with the help of his new jutsu Lightning Style: Lightning Senbon Storm. Before preparing his food for roasting Ryuu neatly placed the logs onto his ‘fireplace’. After his dinner he continued to practice his technique. Slowly he became familiar with his lightning nature and decided to create yet another jutsu.

First he tried to create the jutsu with no handseals to gain better understanding of his new move. Ryuu started to charge lighting chakra into his palm which then slammed onto the ground he tried to control the chakra by adding more power there were small sparks forming on the ground before him and they took shape of a rope, a thin one but a rope nonetheless. He tried to make them move by charging his hand with the same chakra and succeeded for a short time; the ropes slowly reacted to his chakra and moved a couple of feet ahead of him before dissipating. Then he tried to recreated his action with handseals. Ryuu excelled at handseals so he had no problem molding his chakra. He completed the handseal sequence and tapped the ground with his hand a thick rope of electricity formed alongside his hand which was easily controlled by Ryuu’s chakra. He noticed a deer passing by him so he thought this would be a perfect occasion to test his jutsu. Ryuu controlled the technique to attack the unsuspecting animal and quickly capturing it; the ropes travelled from the ground to the target’s limbs thus ensnaring it and numbing it. ‘Success.’ Dai excitedly said while cancelling the jutsu to let the animal recover. I will name the jutsu Lightning Style: Electric Ropes Techniques. He then collapsed from the exhaustion and fell asleep Ryuu did train all day long after all.

The next day Dai Ryuu was wakened by a gentle breeze brushing his face. He noticed it was midday already. ‘I must’ve slept through the morning for all the training I did yesterday.’ Then he stood up and decided it was time for a late breakfast. ‘Today I feel like eating some fruit’, he noticed an apple tree while training so he headed out and picked himself a large quantity of the red fruit. He quickly swallowed it all down and was preparing to train for his next jutsu.

‘Hmm, I should practice my water jutsu as well, there is a nice lake nearby which would be perfect.’ With that thought he left his encampment and headed out for the lake. Upon arrival he noticed the sun’s reflection in the lake but before he could get distracted he said to himself ‘No time for pleasantries.’ and took the first step on the water’s surface heading to the middle of the lake. ‘With all the chakra manipulation I’ve done I should get the hang of this one pretty quickly.’ He started to pool his chakra into his legs which would act as a trigger for the jutsu. Then he controlled the water with his chakra and formed a spike right beside his leg, but it wasn’t very sharp neither long. ‘Well, I’m going to use the same principle like I did with other jutsu I learned.’ Then he started to form a string of handseals which best correlate with the nature and actions of his jutsu. Ryuu proceeded to channel his water chakra into his legs and then created a splash by stomping his foot onto the water’s surface. The splash formed into a long sharp spike which could halt the enemy advancement. The jutsu was nearly completed the only thing he had to do is the execution. By adding an extra seal to the previous string he ensured the jutsu would be completed fast and with precision. Ryuu named the jutsu Water Style: Water Spike. A name that suits its description.

Ryuu after its practice session took a quick break by the lake side and then continued onto his next jutsu ‘I better make use of the water around me while I train water style jutsu.’ With this thought he returned back at the centre of the lake and began to work on his new jutsu. ‘Water Style: Water Wave Strike’ naming the jutsu before even creating it, this time Ryuu knew exactly what he wanted for his latest jutsu; to create a powerful blast of water which would knock back opponents. With his plan in mind he formed the correct handseals for his latest technique and slowly started to collect all the moisture in the air to form a thin layer of water on his palm which he condensed to put it under pressure for maximum strength. The chakra reinforced water on his palm started to faintly glowing meaning the jutsu was ready for execution. Ryuu threw a punch which released the water stored in his palm, the pressurized water traveled quite some distance before dissipating into thin air. Although the technique was perfectly executed he decided to practice it some more by creating Water Clones which he would use for target practice. After his extensive training he returned to the lakeside and fell asleep ‘Tomorrow I’ll return to the village.’ He said before completely blacking out.

The next day he woke up early, the sun was still rising when he decided it was time for breakfast. He decided it was time for fish again since he was right by a lake it wouldn’t be too hard to find some and he was right there were plenty and with his jutsu which were practical on many levels Ryuu caught his breakfast. And while he was standing on the water’s surface he got an idea. What if he could use the same method as The Art of Water Walking and The Art of Tree Climbing to create a cushion on his feet which would enable him to move around stealthily? With the new idea on his mind he formed one seal which transferred his chakra to the feet but for the technique to be successful he had to mold more chakra than for a normal Water Walking/Tree Climbing jutsu. Being a quick learner and skillful at chakra control he swiftly mastered the technique and tried it on by sneaking on a nearby bird Ryuu succeeded. Pleased with himself he named the jutsu Act of Silent Walking.

For him to master the last jutsu it took him half a day and with that he ended his training by returning to the village of Konoha. When he reached the Konoha gates he was greeted by the guards, Ryuu proceeded to his family mansion. When he unlocked the doors everything was as he left it. He slowly picked himself up and head to the kitchen where he would prepare himself a home cooked meal in a long time.

Word Count: 2096
Back to top Go down

Dai Ryuu Training Topic [C-Rank Ninjutsu]
Page 1 of 1