Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Jutsus Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian

Brian

Basic Jutsus Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Basic Jutsus Suggestion   Basic Jutsus Suggestion EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:02 am

Body Flicker: in my opinion should not be used in battle.ust for the reason that body flicker is actually used to start a battle or to end it. I think body flicker is only used to plan an escape and get away or to start a battle or to use it when the battle starts.

Clones: I think clones are over used here,sometimes they say they did a clone in their previous post when they have not even mention it. I think clones should be used at least 2 time in a whole match.

The Substitution technique: too, is being misunderstand by some genins here. Like the clones I have seen people doing them when they haven't even mentioned nothing about it.

This just a suggestion of mines,Im not saying to change it,but Im asking your opinion about this.
Back to top Go down
Reisame

Reisame

PostSubject: Re: Basic Jutsus Suggestion   Basic Jutsus Suggestion EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:16 am

~I agree on the bodyflicker thing this jutsu can seriously be overused and to some the line between body flicker and flying thunder god is seriously blurred. I actually think that genin shouldn't even have the bodyflicker seeing as I dont think there has been a Genin level ninja performing it.

~ for the clones I think a person's post should be voided if they dont mention what they have done or atleast forced to edit and add that they performed the jutsu.

~ Substitution jutsu can be abused as much as bodyflicker or even more. People might try to replace with another person I know kakashi did it on naruto but that would be controlling someone character which isn't allowed. I think someone should say their going to prepare to use the jutsu instead of pulling it out of their arse.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Basic Jutsus Suggestion   Basic Jutsus Suggestion EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:30 am

I agree with every single word you just said Reisame.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Basic Jutsus Suggestion   Basic Jutsus Suggestion EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:51 am

Clones: I think clones are over used here,sometimes they say they did a clone in their previous post when they have not even mention it. I think clones should be used at least 2 time in a whole match.

This is god modding. Please, if you see anyone doing this tell them that there post needs to be edited. If they refuse consult me or other mods/admins
I think it is alright for genin to have bodyflicker, but a similiar rule that was used on ingoo should be enforced here: Genin can only use it once.
Substitution is fine as long as you have something to replace your body with that is about as big as you or at least big enough to absorb the attack.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Basic Jutsus Suggestion   Basic Jutsus Suggestion EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:41 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic Jutsus Suggestion   Basic Jutsus Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Basic Jutsus Suggestion
Page 1 of 1