Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking to the past about the future [Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomawogi

Tomawogi

Talking to the past about the future [Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Talking to the past about the future [Solo]   Talking to the past about the future [Solo] EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:00 am

A rare cold wind bit at Hissori’s ears as he knelt at his father’s memorial stone. He chose not to remember the night he watched his father kill himself, or the slow, lonely walk back the village as he carried his father’s body. Today was an important day for Hissori. He had been promoted to Jounin and he was looking forward to the challenge. Like all of the major events in his life he felt his father should have been there to witness it but his mental instability had meant that wasn’t a possibility anymore, the same mental instability that now, in a quiet moment of reflection lead Hissori to talk to himself out loud.
“Well Father, I did it, I’m a Jounin.”
“Not that I want to be one.”
“I do want to be one.”
“With all the extra work and teaching those brats…”
“Shush! It is my job to teach the Genin. Are you proud of me father?”
“I think he would proud of me. At least he better be”

Footsteps in the distance seemed to wake him up and he pushed his negative consciousness back to the depths of his mind again. He had spent years travelling the world, improving his skills and reconciling his two opposing personalities. Now, a couple of months on from his return to the village he was starting to lose control. He decided that he had too much spare time on his hands.

Hissori sucked in the cold night air, still kneeling he leant back and looked into the sky, there was very little cloud and the moon was bright. In the morning he would go to the Kazekage building and see about getting a mission. As he gazed at the moon and the stars he began to think about the possibility of leading a Genin team. He would be the moon to their stars in the night’s sky, larger and brighter for now, but ultimately h was nothing more than a reflection of their true potential. He stopped himself thinking like that. He didn’t have a Genin squad, he couldn’t handle one even if he had; still the possibility was there.

It was getting late and Hissori had made plans to meet his sister and her boyfriend, Hissori’s old team mate and best friend Maikeru for something to eat. Apparently she had been considered for the same Jounin post he had just been given and he felt he needed to apologise to her.
“I’ll see you next week Father” He said out load and placed a loving hand on the head stone as he stood to leave. Straightening his bandana forehead protector he took one last lingering look at the headstone, nodded and turned away.
Back to top Go down

Talking to the past about the future [Solo]
Page 1 of 1