Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haunting Past (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ragna
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Ragna

Haunting Past (open) Empty
PostSubject: Haunting Past (open)   Haunting Past (open) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:34 am

Ragna sat amongst the man tombstones, oddly enough he found comfort among the dead. He sat back against a dead tree and rested his head so he was looking into the sky. He kept his eyes closed as the wind blew hard making his hair brush into his face. He could hear the movement of his summon, Glaive as he moved about to who knows what. His mind was on other things, he had been having the same nightmare for a long time now, but recently it had become more erratic. He would always see two people at the end of a long corridor, and every time he got close they got further away. Finally he would sink into the floor being pulled by the very clan members he killed before he came to Suna. The clawed at his flesh and pulled at him to every direction. He would wake from his nightmare in a cold sweat and out of breath, he had no idea why these dreams haunted now after so many years. The clan got what it deserved, they were nothing but bandits and thieves and the world is better without them. "Hell I should be considered a hero instead of a menace," he said aloud. Though deep down he was no hero, he killed them because they didn't serve his needs anymore, and soon he would do the same to this pitiful village. "I am the Harbinger of Death, that's all I know and that's all I am good for. I don't need stupid ideals like love and trust, my own parents resented me so much that they didn't even stick around to watch me grow up," he said to himself,"And yet ... I still feel incomplete, perhaps death is my only avenue, I am a child of death afterall." He clenched his teeth and his fist, he knew he had no one in this world to miss him tomorrow, but he clung to life still but he could never figure out why. Perhaps his purpose was to show the world how it corrupted him, he laughed as he thought "Perhaps my existence was just a accident," he said smiled in a defiant like manner.

Glaive lay on top of a tombstone and watched his master as he read his thoughts, "It seems my master isnt so sinister after all, he is just lost ....poor soul," he said to himself as he continued to watch over Ragna.
Back to top Go down

Haunting Past (open)
Page 1 of 1