Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned for No Reason

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hizoruk the Medic

Banned for No Reason Empty
PostSubject: Banned for No Reason   Banned for No Reason EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:03 am

Hello, I am Hizoruki Uzumaki. I was banned for having multiple accounts. Adam knows that I had previous accounts but I could not remember the name or passwords too. Hizoruki Uzumaki account was my official one that he said I could keep. Kyoudai Hyazu is my brother, he I think might have had a few accounts he forgot as well. I wish to be unbanned for this is for an unfair reason and I had already talked to the Head Admin of this site about it.
Back to top Go down
Kale Synori

PostSubject: Re: Banned for No Reason   Banned for No Reason EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:21 am

No, Kyoudai Hyazu was my only one. And as you have noticed, I DO NOT RP AS GOOD AS HIZO
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Banned for No Reason   Banned for No Reason EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:24 am

Um, Idk. Jiro is the one who made the IP checck.
Back to top Go down
Kale Synori

PostSubject: Re: Banned for No Reason   Banned for No Reason EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:25 am

Well me and Hizo live in the same house, I am 14 and he is 15 11 months apart. If you need a pic I will get you one
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Banned for No Reason   Banned for No Reason EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:28 am

Take it up with adam, I have little say in this
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Banned for No Reason   Banned for No Reason EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:04 pm

To all my staff. Do not ban people for having multi accounts.....

You always must pm them first for this very reason. I knew about this issue with them being brothers.

Plus when somebody is banned i must be auto consulted i always must know who is banned from my forum.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Banned for No Reason   Banned for No Reason EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:31 am

My bad. I did an IP check and innocent parties were caught up in it. My apologies for anyone thusly inconvenienced
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Banned for No Reason   Banned for No Reason EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for No Reason   Banned for No Reason Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned for No Reason
Page 1 of 1