Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reason I've been away

Go down 
+2
Max
Sith
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sith

Sith

The Reason I've been away Empty
PostSubject: The Reason I've been away   The Reason I've been away EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:24 pm

Hey guy I know I've been away for a while but I'm just letting you guy know that I haven't forgot about you guys. I went away for a trip to celebrate my graduation and 19 Birthday but when I came back I have found this kick ass virus that is killing my laptop. Somehow it's able to block me from logging in I took it to the shop and he did what he could but my laptop is still booting me off. I love what you guys are doing with the site and soon I'll be able to come back 200% stronger than before. So don't give up on me yet, I'll be back before you know it. I love and Miss you guy so much. Catch you all on the Flip side.

Sith the Dark Princess Will Fly again
Eric Johnson

P.s Remember I'm watching LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: The Reason I've been away   The Reason I've been away EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:36 pm

awww man, gonna miss u sith, hope all goes well with your computer!
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: The Reason I've been away   The Reason I've been away EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:39 am

Good luck come back soon!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: The Reason I've been away   The Reason I've been away EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:48 am

Gooood luck!! Todd, btw, I made a topic in moon country.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Reason I've been away   The Reason I've been away EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Good Fucking Luck Razz

Return Soon...ish..
Back to top Go down
Bobo

PostSubject: Re: The Reason I've been away   The Reason I've been away EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:01 pm

You posted this everywhere didn't you Sith?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reason I've been away   The Reason I've been away Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reason I've been away
Page 1 of 1