Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up' Empty
PostSubject: the LAST thing for Suki''s ''buffing up''   the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up' EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:08 pm

If you have read my other weaon apps, you will know that my character feels crappy and wants to be stronger. These are the LAST things that she has learned to become stronger

Name: Projectile vomiting no jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Can be any of the users elements(Wind/Earth for Suki)
Description: This jutsu does not necessarily require handseals, but if handseals are not used, then the Rank of the jutsu goes up to C. This jutsu makes Suki user gather her throat chakra, and build up pressure inside her mouth. After a few seconds, she releases the pressure and the pressurised chakra is 'vomited' out. Depending on what elemental chakra she stores up, the effect is different. Also, because the throat chakra is being pressurized, the body will try to send lots of moisture to the mouth because less saliva is being produced. This abnormal amount of water(well, spit actually) makes the elemental qualities different for the attacks. Fire will be less potent and weak with steam being spat out and going over the users face, water will just make a stronger blast of water, but leave the user dehydrated even more, earth will become a hefty slop of mud, and the wind will become a very cold blast of air.
Suki can use wind and earth.
The range is usually 10 metres, but she can make it longer range by pressurising the chakra for longer. Because she is using her throat chakra, Suki finds it difficult to speak if she used no handseals. (This is because he handseals she uses for this are to loosen her throat chakra source, making chakra flow easier.) This is a useful jutsu for getting out of traps like Shadow imitation or if held by a big monster. The jutsu leaves the user dehydrated, especially if they are using water chakra.

Link: I'll make a training topic when the jutsu is considered okay to use ^^

Name: Wind hop
Element: Wind
Description: Suki uses an extra burst of wind to jump extra high just after she jumps. The effect makes it look like she is jumping around on air. She can link off a wind hop with another wind hop, but she can only use three times in a row while she is genin. After three she has to stop relying on wind hops to keep her airborne
Link: [Look above]

Last edited by Chibi Warrior on Fri May 22, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up'   the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up' EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:49 am

Mud is a combination element, quite honestly. It's earth and water.
And that wind hop jutsu should be C ranked. Either change it or get another mod's oppinion.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up'   the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up' EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:36 pm

But the technique "Earth flow river" is considered Earth only.(The jutsu is about halfway down)
Anyway, she can't shoot out a lump of rock can she? And dust is just silly Razz

For the wind hop I'll get another mods opinion ^^
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up'   the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up' EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:45 pm

I was talking about the earth techniques for another mod's opinion. The wind hop is definetely C rank. Change it and I'll approve.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up'   the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up' EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:18 pm

I edited "Wind hop"

I'll have to wait for another mod to disagree with you for the other one Razz
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up'   the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up' EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:27 pm

wait, here's a thought.

I have an idea for the vomiting jutsu

gotta edit ^^
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up'   the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up' EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:34 pm

there(OMG I TRIPLE POSTED)
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up'   the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up' EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:35 am

There aren't an earth techniques up there >.<
Is it alright If I approve?
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up'   the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up' EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:41 pm

yes there are >.>

look properly. lolz

I'll train for it now, coz it's approvable

then you can approve, I guess ^^
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up'   the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up' EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Chibi Warrior wrote:
If you have read my other weaon apps, you will know that my character feels crappy and wants to be stronger. These are the LAST things that she has learned to become stronger

Name: Projectile vomiting no jutsu
Element: Can be any of the users elements(Wind/Earth for Suki)
Description: This jutsu does not necessarily require handseals, but if handseals are not used, then the Rank of the jutsu goes up to C. This jutsu makes Suki user gather her throat chakra, and build up pressure inside her mouth. After a few seconds, she releases the pressure and the pressurised chakra is 'vomited' out. Depending on what elemental chakra she stores up, the effect is different. Also, because the throat chakra is being pressurized, the body will try to send lots of moisture to the mouth because less saliva is being produced. This abnormal amount of water(well, spit actually) makes the elemental qualities different for the attacks. Fire will be less potent and weak with steam being spat out and going over the users face, water will just make a stronger blast of water, but leave the user dehydrated even more, earth will become a hefty slop of mud, and the wind will become a very cold blast of air.
Suki can use wind and earth.
The range is usually 10 metres, but she can make it longer range by pressurising the chakra for longer. Because she is using her throat chakra, Suki finds it difficult to speak if she used no handseals. (This is because he handseals she uses for this are to loosen her throat chakra source, making chakra flow easier.) This is a useful jutsu for getting out of traps like Shadow imitation or if held by a big monster. The jutsu leaves the user dehydrated, especially if they are using water chakra.

Link: I'll make a training topic when the jutsu is considered okay to use ^^

Name: Wind hop
Element: Wind
Description: Suki uses an extra burst of wind to jump extra high just after she jumps. The effect makes it look like she is jumping around on air. She can link off a wind hop with another wind hop, but she can only use three times in a row while she is genin. After three she has to stop relying on wind hops to keep her airborne
Link: [Look above]

No there isnt >.<
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up'   the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up' EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:37 pm

><

I thought you were talking about my link.

Also, the first jutsu can be any element, so technically is Earth
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up'   the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up' EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:09 am

If it can be any of your elements than it's technically either. It's not only earth and therefor I wouldn't consider it an earth technique. Sorry.
Approved nontheless Chitlin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up'   the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up' Empty

Back to top Go down

the LAST thing for Suki's 'buffing up'
Page 1 of 1