Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thing About me.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rioken
Academy Student
Academy Student
Rioken

Thing About me. Empty
PostSubject: Thing About me.   Thing About me. EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:01 pm

July 24th,2009

so heres my confession

i MMA fight, i know its brutal but its what i do when im mad

my record is 10-0 in my league [ Ages 9-10 ] and i just beat everyone who faces me ^^
so yes this is my little secret, so before you call me names here me out. I don't like fighting and it shouldn't be done, so don't do it kids. MMA is not funny....LOL

August 15th,2009

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guys, I got My 11th straight win yesterday at 5pm eastern time. It was a knockout in the first round. He was tall,and big. He couldn't stand a chance against me, He barely blocked my elbow blows and punches, and I got him at the end with the Arm bar. He was crying at the end, So I went and talked to him and he's fine, Poor guy, I left him a bruise on his left cheek and his right eye. But he gave me some damage too, I have bruises all over my body as I failed at blocking my body. I'm undefeated [ 11-0 ] and I'm also going to the Semi-finals against a small 9 year old, Game, Set, and match.

Wish me luck. I take him on on August 20th So wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Thing About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thing About me.   Thing About me. EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:21 pm

whats MMA?
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

Thing About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thing About me.   Thing About me. EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:29 pm

mixed martial arts
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

Thing About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thing About me.   Thing About me. EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:22 pm

I like MMA and UFC that shiz is intenses ^^
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Thing About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thing About me.   Thing About me. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:21 am

Good luck dude! And 9 year old MMA competetors? Ouch. I thought my neighborhood was bad(which it is XD), but thats kinda fucked up. No kid that young should have to deal with shit like that. I can understand 11/12 and up, but 9 is messed up. Then again, where i live, we send in kindergardners to our fight clubs. Some of the gang leaders use them like dogfights. Give each kid a pipe or a knife or something and let them both loose in a cage or someones yard...
Back to top Go down
Rioken
Academy Student
Academy Student
Rioken

Thing About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thing About me.   Thing About me. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:31 am

Dude, that's sick. I only MMA for fun and I like to beat the dears out of them. I'm like the best fighter in my league, and If I win, I become the first fighter in over 20 years to have an undefeated season [ 11-0 ] the last nine year old [ 20 years ago] had a record of 15-0. but since I have 7 fights left, I might be able to beat his record. Thank you osaru for the good luck, But I'm against a small 9 year old, piece of cake. lol
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Thing About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thing About me.   Thing About me. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:07 am

Id sure hope itd be a piece of cake. Just dont be like Adam and have to metagmae to kill a Genin XP

[note: I know Adam didnt metgame, im just teasing him for fun XP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thing About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thing About me.   Thing About me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Thing About me.
Page 1 of 1