Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam

Go down 
+18
Reisame
Hyuuga Rahim
Old Snake
Kyo
Initake
Kyubi
Fox
Aries
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Absolute Greed.
Brock
Kin
~Deadwood Zen~
Kibaka
Yondaime
Ulkira
Rai Hyuuga
Adam
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:48 am

Wow. I'm really sick of this. It's in the rules. I gave you respect. You bashed on adam for something that is out of his control.
I could care less if your impatient. Deal with it.
I show respect when it is deserved. But impatient whining is nothing that deserves it.
I Meant everything I said. It was just another meaningless comment for you to post, and served absolutely no purpose.
I was not speaking in anyway when I said that, simply stating a fact.
You interpreted it the way you wanted to.
But I say again, you have no right to tell me to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:53 am

dUDE YOUR BLOWING THIS OUT OF PROPORTION. i SAID I WAS SORRY, AND i WAS JUST MESSIN AROUDNW ITH ALL THAT RESPECT STUFF, SHEESH.... oops sorry caps lock >.<
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:55 am

That's great. Grow up and learn when it's okay to joke, and when it's time to be serious.
Because it didn't seem like you where joking when you told me to shut up in your rant.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:57 am

[=Near Odolwa=] wrote:
That's great. Grow up and learn when it's okay to joke, and when it's time to be serious.
Because it didn't seem like you where joking when you told me to shut up in your rant.
I do know when it's timw for which, adn I wasn't ranting, I was just explaining. Sheesh i'm sorry.God!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:59 am

Listen. Just calm down. This isn't the topic for this. Don't respond to this either, unless it's in a pm.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:00 am

Zeke, Chuunin should be responsible....... So if you plan on becoming on. I would not post here again.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:26 pm

I think I know some people who might not make it >> anyway I am gonna be away for a bit since I will be at grandma's house. No worries she has a computer I just hope I can get on it. Anyway it should be fine I'll remain calm and try not to freak out, like these guys lol....

SEE YA!
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Hitogoroshi

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:50 pm

i was one of the ones who didnt make it. since i couldnt answer the questions up till now, i dont deserve to be chunin. i resighn until next year.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:25 am

Hito Calm down. Don't count yourself out. Are you sure you want to resign?
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Hitogoroshi

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:14 am

ill do better next year, plus i dont have enough jutsus yet
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:22 am

Hey, i only four jutsus plus the academy jutsus, so i feell for you on the justus. And dont drop out please. It doesnt matter if we win or lose the fights as long as we RP good enough for a Chunin, and I know you can do that. And I personally think the Wriiten exam to test our perception and minor knownledge. I dont think i got a lot right, but you cant give up; keep your head up, forget haters, and never give up. Please dont give up.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:37 am

HELL YEAH.

well said, osaru mah boy
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:49 am

Heh, thanks Near ^^

But Hit, seriously, Ive been where it looks like your going through now. For the pst few months taht ive known you, youve always seen so pessimistic and hard on yourself. Ive been there in my life; i just got past that stage in my life, and I know it isnt pretty. I just dont want you to do anything stupid like i tried to, and i hope you can get past that point in your life. Ill admit, ive tried to kill myself before, many times. All of them i was stopped by either one of my brothers, a friend and mostly my dog. I realized that I didnt need to keep on living this way. I needed to find something better in life for me. And guess what, i found her. I found a special(very special) someone, and i treasure it. I think about her whenever i think about suicide, and I decide it isnt worth it. You need to find something special(whether its a person, a dream of the future or wahtever) and live on for it. Dont ever let life get a hold of you and (once again) never give up.

Well, my whole point of that is that you should seriously start thinking better of yourself more often. Sorry about the rant, but Im in one of those moods where i cant stop typing about something i feel strongly about, so sorry if its off-topic or whatever...
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Hitogoroshi

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:08 am

thankyou very much osaru but i havent tried to kill myself yet, though i understand the main point. the reason why im hard on myself is so i never get a big head and that people will like me for who i am and not how i post or how positive i am. because i know im not perfect and i dont expec to be, im hard on my posts because i like the challenge of seeig things logically and not through clouded judgement. last time i did that, someone close to me ended up dead. i have a lot to live for and even more of a challenge to get there.
so i will heed your call and finish it. admin, i pmed it to you.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Wow, 8 pages already? People need to relax and be patient. Smile
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:42 pm

i wanna know!!! Razz i can wait but not for too long.....
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:12 am

You know I don't have a lot of jutsu either T-T I ran out of ideas!T-T Kenjutsu and taijutsu is hard to make T-T.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:44 am

kenjutsu is actually pretty easy to make. I have another character on another site that uses it, and he is a genin and has 6 or 7 jutsu's for kenjutsu. lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:47 am

._. I bet there not as good as mine Razz lol well I posted n our training too oh and I have a special KKG jutsu hahaha Razz lol
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:49 am

Taijutsu hard to make? That should be the easiest jutsu to make -.-
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:51 am

Indeed, you can make an infinite number of Taijutsu and kenjutsu. And actually, beyond that, you don't even need to create jutsu apps for then, unless they are special, and have unusuall effects.
Posted, Rb
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:53 am

o.o Really? So I can just have the three taijutsu I just created? o.o
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:55 am

Well, the first and third ones aren't usuall, but the second one is pretty normal. You just can't call it by that name : P
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:56 am

Is it taken? Also can we ake this to the app?
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:52 am

well you dont always have to be hard on yourself to be cool-headed, Hito. Its okay to be optimistic once in a while. Even though most optimists seem to think anything is possible and arent always in touch with reality, you dont have to be that way. I know that just becuz somethings I want to happen is unlikely, it doesnt mean you cant still hope for it to happen. But i understand you saying you want people to know the real you and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next