Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam

Go down 
+18
Reisame
Hyuuga Rahim
Old Snake
Kyo
Initake
Kyubi
Fox
Aries
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Absolute Greed.
Brock
Kin
~Deadwood Zen~
Kibaka
Yondaime
Ulkira
Rai Hyuuga
Adam
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:08 pm

lol. I think that was the hardest question
Back to top Go down
Kyubi

Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:32 am

I didn't understand the needles question either...or the one about Hachimon.

I think 4 was a trick...it seemed too simple to me :/
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:11 am

I'm sorry adam, but they're right. Question ten was poorely written. actually many of these questions have grammatical mistakes. Who wrote this test?
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:35 am

i got the hachimon one it was pretty easy, but the question 10 confused the hell out of me. i asked my friend who has read EVERY SINGLE manga and he didn't even understand it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:13 am

Question 10? <.<

I think I might have worked it out.
I screwed up number seven though.

Last edited by Sora Toutetsu on Sun May 31, 2009 3:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Capital letters)
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:01 am

I did not write the test.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:02 am

ahhhh
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:04 am

Shyke and Robin came up with the Questions.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:05 am

Oh. Well where did they get #10 cus noone freaking understands it.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:09 am

I believe Shyke came up with it.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:16 am

Why even bother with it. Noone knows it, not even me, and i've seen every episode, adn read every manga
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:17 am

lol.... the answer is...interesting. Everybody will find out soon.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:18 am

Not soon enough....
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:34 am

Sora Toutetsu has gotten half of Question Ten right. Lets see if anybody can fully get it.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:37 am

I doubt it
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:05 pm

exactly
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:31 pm

Half...?

If I knew which half, then I could probably do it.
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:41 pm

...*Is still ignored.* Anyways the things with needles in the eye's has something to do with surgery or something like that is my guess. Anyways Robin, I hate you you're a lazy ass with questions. Anyways those questions are suppose to be like that just answer them to what they say xD No spelling mistakes or errors.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm

Agreed.
A revised version
1- In the series, how many villages have an official Kage? Name the villages that do have a kage, and the Kage's surname. For example, if it was the village hidden in blood, they would have the Chikage

2- What Kekkei Genkai does Orochimaru of the hidden Sound possess? Name it, it's effects and it's abilities.

3- How many basic elements exist? Name them in order of superiority.
Ex:
Blank1 Beats-> B2 Beats -> b3 beats -> b4 beats -> b5 beats -> B1

4- Why was Shikamaru the only ninja to become a Chuunin in the first exams in the anime, Before the timeskip occured?

5- The Uchiha clan is a famous Konoha Clan. Name their clan abilities and kekkei genkai.

6- What are the powers of Rock Lee’s only Ninjutsu skill, the Hachimon?

7-Name six areas of the human body that are most likely to cause death if damaged?

8- Why is Kirigakure called the Village hidden in the Mist?

9- Who was named the 4th Hokage; Namikaze Minato, Hatake Kakashi’s Sensei or a ninja whose alias was “Konoha’s Yellow Flash”?

10-In the series Naruto, when and why have needles been used on eyes?
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:10 pm

Question 8 should be, in my opinion:
Why is Kirigakure called the Bloody Mist Village?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:12 pm

It's not. It's called the village hidden in the mist, The Hidden mist Village, Village of hidden mist, The Mist village, etc.
That's what the question is dealing with, it has nothing to do with the bloodiness of the village.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:49 pm

I'm going to leave all of my other answers as they are, but can I have another crack at question 10 after the revision?
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Rahim

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:56 pm

XD im confused on the hachimon one and especially number ten Question scratch
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:22 am

aren't we all >< I hate how they edited the seal on neji's head just cause it looked like a swastica.... or w.e the spelling is... it wasn't nescasar... I cant spell today anyway I don't get number 10 Im pretty sure it could blind people, heal people, or... kill them. >>
Back to top Go down
Kyubi

Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:58 am

dop we have to do all the question again in the revised one?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam   Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams: The Written Exam
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next