Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xylo Training (chakra consetration)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

Xylo Training (chakra consetration) Empty
PostSubject: Xylo Training (chakra consetration)   Xylo Training (chakra consetration) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Name: Chakra Blade
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Chakra manipulation
Description: Xlyo has the ability to create a blade of pure chakra. The blade can be as hard as steel, and as sharp as a dagger. The chakra of the member will begin to flow out from the desired point of the body, (arms, palms, etc), and begin to take shape into a blade. The amount of chakra used, depends on the size of the blade, and can be cast away by a higher-level technique.
Link: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/training-area-f136/xylo-training-chakra-consetration-t1337.htm#14580

Last edited by Xylo on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Xylo Training (chakra consetration)   Xylo Training (chakra consetration) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:49 am

Sorry, Chakra Blades are at least B rank if not more.
Asuma Sarutobi uses chakra to enhance the size of his trench knives, and that alone is B rank. To make blades entirely out of chakra would B if not A .
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Xylo Training (chakra consetration)   Xylo Training (chakra consetration) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:54 pm

i changed it to B rank even though Asuma's was high rank because he focused chakra through a weapon.

Mine is straight through the skin much like chakra strings for puppetry

may i get this when i become chunnin
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Xylo Training (chakra consetration)   Xylo Training (chakra consetration) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Maybe because this is different...It might become a A-rank, we still have to see...Until then we will get to a decision, since to mold the chakra into a object without infusing it in that precise object is difficult even for Asuma, who was specialized in it was difficult that's why he used the trench knives.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Xylo Training (chakra consetration)   Xylo Training (chakra consetration) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:40 am

This would definetely be A rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xylo Training (chakra consetration)   Xylo Training (chakra consetration) Empty

Back to top Go down

Xylo Training (chakra consetration)
Page 1 of 1