Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training(Learning Puppetry Technique)[U and Xylo only]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

Training(Learning Puppetry Technique)[U and Xylo only] Empty
PostSubject: Training(Learning Puppetry Technique)[U and Xylo only]   Training(Learning Puppetry Technique)[U and Xylo only] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:50 am

Arriving in the training field, Baku had been asked by a genin to help him train in learning how to use the puppetry technique. "So Baku, what are we doing here exactly, and why these wooden dolls?", Kinji asked bas he tossed two dolls made of wood, onto the ground. "If the kid wants to spar, let me know.", Kinji said as he went back to sleep, leaving Baku to do the work. "Well, I guess I'd better get ready.", Baku said as he placed the two dolls, as if they were sitting down. Baku began to think. Well, I guess I should try out the technique he wants me to teach him. With that, Baku concentrated his own chakra to his fingers, creating strings of chakra leading to one of the dolls. Trying to make the doll get up, he managed to do. But after 5 seconds of standing up, the doll fell over. "So, I wonder when that kids gonna show up."

Last edited by U on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Training(Learning Puppetry Technique)[U and Xylo only]
Page 1 of 1