Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams Discussion

Go down 
+30
Jiro
Kyle-kun
Aaron
Kara Guyara
Shiko
Chris Kees
herocou
Amaya Yori Hikari
Elder Sage
Cassus
Nagori
Travis
Fox
Yondaime
Kin
Washi
Shigeki Kazura
Matthais
Kyo
Ryan
Pendo
~Deadwood Zen~
Initake
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Aries
Absolute Greed.
Kibaka
Ulkira
Rai Hyuuga
Adam
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kyo

Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Well.

*sighs* It looks like my opponents not gonna' post.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:44 pm

ohh....
I see

and when must these first round battles be finished by?

I hope it's not too soon, me and fox roleplay sorta similarly, but she's probably better than me, so if she just defends until the end, she might just win Sad

I HAVE TO BEAT HER!!!!!!!!
*gets out barrage of weapons* lol Razz
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:35 am

Uchiha Ulkira wrote:
So, how long will the First Round last? And can we train jutsu b/w rounds?

No offense, but your already loaded on jutsus. You could take ona Chunin with all of your jutsus lol. Though its a good qeustion, cuz unlike Ulkira, I only have four measly jutsus and my Sensei was planning on helping us train before the CE, but we didnt make it T-T
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:11 am

Um. I can't speak for adam, but I'm gonna say theres a limit of 3 jutsu between rounds, and no more than 5 total.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:14 am

there is no training between rounds cause each round is straight after the other..

Its not like the show where theres like a months break between rounds for we are already at the area.

Round one would be one day
Round two would be the next day
and so on.

Plus, jutsu trained during the exams are voided in the exams. you cannot train new techniques for the exams.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:04 am

Tailbone's and my match is over.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:51 pm

ADAM! ur still not answering everyone's question...when the heck is the first round over?
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:25 pm

Osaru wrote:
No offense, but your already loaded on jutsus. You could take ona Chunin with all of your jutsus lol.

The only reason I have so many jutsu is sbecause I get bored easily, so I train jutsu to entertain myself. And I doubt I could go toe-to-toe with a Chuunin, I'm not that awesome, after all. ^_^
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:27 am

Uchiha Ulkira wrote:
Osaru wrote:
No offense, but your already loaded on jutsus. You could take ona Chunin with all of your jutsus lol.

The only reason I have so many jutsu is sbecause I get bored easily, so I train jutsu to entertain myself. And I doubt I could go toe-to-toe with a Chuunin, I'm not that awesome, after all. ^_^
I bet you could if you tried and thought things out properly. And your not bad for an Uchiha(Zeke is still cooler, bad thats cuz i know him better)
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:07 am

Fox still hasn't posted back :/
I wonder if I'll win through disquallification...

I hope not. I'm really close to killing her, and I don't want her to escape death like that ><

If it's based on rp skills though, she'll probably win. That would be REALLY annoying if I'm just about to beat her ><

loool
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:29 am

well looks like it's an even match now no more fear.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:13 pm

Chibi Warrior wrote:
Fox still hasn't posted back :/
I wonder if I'll win through disquallification...

I hope not. I'm really close to killing her, and I don't want her to escape death like that ><

If it's based on rp skills though, she'll probably win. That would be REALLY annoying if I'm just about to beat her ><

loool

Fox was Akatsuki on ingoo and killed some hella good rpers. i doubt she will die unless she wants to die.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:45 pm

lol.

yeah, but it is a little hard to escape what I've just done....

but yeah, if she finds a way to escape me, I'm dead.

^^ oh well Razz

well....she could just use the substitution jutsu

EDIT: OMG SHE USED THE SUBSTITUTION JUTSU!! >< lol
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:21 am

Mine hasn't posted....

Poor Kimiko. Shes justing standing there waiting for the match to begin, but no ones THERE!! xD
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:23 am

awwww : (
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:24 am

Man, I have a feeling my match with Osaru wil be never-ending. He keeps cancelling or dodging my attacks. I need a better strategy. ><
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:41 am

lol, that's mah boy.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:13 pm

same here ulkira me and cyrus justkeep butting heads, and our strategies just keep getting countered lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:40 pm

Uchiha Ulkira wrote:
Man, I have a feeling my match with Osaru wil be never-ending. He keeps cancelling or dodging my attacks. I need a better strategy. ><
The only ppl Ive faught with this char is Near and Zeke. My character only has a few jutsu, so he relies on speed and strategy. But i agree with you that our match will probably never end. Youve been laying traps in your attacks, and youre not a complete retard, so it looks like we both need to rely on RP skizzles. Otherwise, Adam will have to interfere and disqualify both of us; which would suck big time...
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:43 am

Osaru, post already!
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:04 am

Uchiha Ulkira wrote:
Osaru, post already!
Going to! As I just told Adam, I have limited computer access so thats why i havnt been posting on a daily basis...
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:32 pm

>< we still haven't been told when round one ends.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:47 am

Whenever the battles are finished.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:08 pm

Holy crap. I cant believe I won. I feel kinda bad though cuz the fight was getting good and I was about to unveil the plan I was working on for the whole match. Sorry about you not being able to go on Ulkira, but you still gave it your all and gave me the best damn fight Ive had so far on this site!

Now I have to fight a Nara. This oughta be interesting. Hope Kinzoku has more than just the shadow techs, otherwise this could be too easy...

Good Luck to all Genin who passed the first round, especially to you Tailbone! Im sorry you didnt make it Zeke, but Ill avenge you this round Wink

EDIT:

Do we regain all of our chakra and kunai and stuff for the next round? I know the smoke pellets are gone(but i have a few more XD), but aftre the metch we shouldve been allowed to gather all of our stuff and rest, right?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Yes, I believe so Osaru.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams Discussion
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next