Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams Discussion

Go down 
+30
Jiro
Kyle-kun
Aaron
Kara Guyara
Shiko
Chris Kees
herocou
Amaya Yori Hikari
Elder Sage
Cassus
Nagori
Travis
Fox
Yondaime
Kin
Washi
Shigeki Kazura
Matthais
Kyo
Ryan
Pendo
~Deadwood Zen~
Initake
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Aries
Absolute Greed.
Kibaka
Ulkira
Rai Hyuuga
Adam
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:15 am

Bah. No worries.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:06 am

SHIKO...
JESUS CHRIST.

[quote=Shiko]
Kab this topic as turned to "U need to stfu casue nobody talkin to Kabocimaru Topic"" ^^

But seriously I don't have time to argue with you two.[quote]

v.v

Shiko. ONE more time. and you get a two day temp ban.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:19 am

Sad

How long I''m I bann now? Sad
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:46 am

Todays thursday.. till Saturday. >.<
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:43 pm

Shiko wrote:
Kab this topic as turned to "U need to stfu casue nobody talkin to Kabocimaru Topic"" ^^

Really, that was uncalled for. I wasn't insulting you in my previous post, I was pointing out that this topic is barely being used to discuss about the Exams, more to argue with you. And if you keep making pointless remarks like the above everytime you see your name in a post, then this topic will continue with the arguments.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:08 pm

If we need to move this back to discussions about the exams.

Is there any way to become Chuunin besides these exams?
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:22 pm

You could try sucking up to the Staff and then ask them if you could advance automatically without taking the Exams. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:30 pm

When will be the next Chuunin Exams? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:04 pm

Quote :

By continued high quality posting or doing notably well on a mission. Generally the fastest way is do to well in your first CE and get promoted afterwards. You do not need to win to get promoted after all. Its highly unlikely you will be promoted before then

Last edited by Jiro on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:12 pm

Jiro wrote:
Quote :

By continued high quality posting or doing notably well on a mission. Generally the fastest way is do to well in your first CE and get promoted afterwards. You do not need to win to get promoted after all. Its highly unlikely you will be promoted before then

Thanks dude! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:24 pm

Kenzaki Uzumaki wrote:
When will be the next Chuunin Exams? Very Happy

No date confirmed as yet but since we just finished the last one it unlikely to be for a several weeks yet. I would not worry too much as their will be plenty of missions to keep your busy in the meantime with the mission board opening up shortly. Chuunin Exams are relatively common events and tend to happen once every other month or so
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:29 pm

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

Thanks Jiro. (:
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:52 pm

In the mean time, go out a RP some more peoples! Even if its jsut a social RP, it still helps you flesh out your character, and little stuff like that can help you greatly in the Exams. Train if you have to, but dont focus on getting 20 something jutsus. We dont need any OPed Genin with no RP skills on here XD
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Dis Master Zen wrote:
Train if you have to, but dont focus on getting 20 something jutsus. We dont need any OPed Genin with no RP skills on here XD

Like me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:10 pm

We probably aren't far off the end of this match now, guys and gals. Both parties have been somewhat reckless as far as sustaining injury goes, and neither of us are holding back. I could be wrong, though, Osaru is certainly energetic and tenacious and Yuki is fighting hard. But I do know it's gonna be a close one!

Also, does anyone else read these fights? If so, is ours entertaining at all? Razz
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Quote :
Also, does anyone else read these fights? If so, is ours entertaining at all?

I don't. I just read the jutsus that have been used....

Sad but true.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:44 pm

I'm going to read it when I get bored. xD
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:40 am

Kabochimaru wrote:
Dis Master Zen wrote:
Train if you have to, but dont focus on getting 20 something jutsus. We dont need any OPed Genin with no RP skills on here XD

Like me! Very Happy

XD

Aaron wrote:
I'm going to read it when I get bored. xD

Thats not cool... We work hard on this... XD

I dont care if you read it or not, since i know if i did care, it wouldnt change any of your minds anyway lol, but dont go dissing it like that. We seriously worked hard on this, and doing that's dissing on us. Plus its not cool in general...
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:43 am

What do you mean?

I wasn't dissing you at all!

I meant it because all the posts are long and in detail- it will take me a while to read through and should be quite interesting. But I want to take it all in, so when I am bored is a great time as I'm doing nothing else stimulating!
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:44 am

Okay... If thats wht you meant, then im sorry for getting on you(though i couldve been worse XD).
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:59 pm

I'm reading it. It isn't clear as to who's gonna win. I don't even know who I'm rooting for. XD
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:15 pm

I guess Fox, as she's from Suna...
Back to top Go down
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:25 pm

But I guess Osaru can do it.. The Crow can do it.. Very Happy
They both have the potential..
Back to top Go down
Cassus
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:21 pm

I'm not rooting for anyone. If I do, their defeat is assured. Sad but true.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Cassus wrote:
I'm not rooting for anyone. If I do, their defeat is assured. Sad but true.
Root for Fox then! XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams Discussion   Chuunin Exams Discussion - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams Discussion
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next