Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station. Empty
PostSubject: U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station.   U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:40 am

If you want a TekTek Avatar Just follow the templete below in the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vereno

Vereno

PostSubject: Re: U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station.   U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:54 am

Skin Color:White
Eye Color:Light Blue
Hair Color:Black
Hair Style:Long and messy
Clothing:Dress up shirt , vest and dressy pants with normal shoes
Accessories:Cigguratte if possiable
Weapons:Nope ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zaxchi

PostSubject: Re: U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station.   U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:01 am

Skin Colour: Normal
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Phisical Apperence: The Dark Pheonix Katana has a purple grip which is a comfortable grip, the Katana itself is silver.The cover of the Katana is purple with black flames also the grip has black flames on it also and special markings on the cover and written on the blade which are black.Zaxchi puts this blade in the cloth around his belt or even on his back sometimes.
Accessories: N/A
Weapon: The Dark Pheonix Katana has a purple grip which is a comfortable grip, the Katana itself is silver.The cover of the Katana is purple with black flames also the grip has black flames on it also and special markings on the cover and written on the blade which are black.Zaxchi puts this blade in the cloth around his belt or even on his back sometimes.

Try this sorry if its a bit big
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station.   U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:07 am

Zaxchi, you need to describe his hair and clothes, then i can make him.
Back to top Go down
Zaxchi

PostSubject: Re: U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station.   U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:10 am

Ok Clothing: Zaxchi has four bangs over his face, which are slightly raised due to the fact he wears his old Leaf Village headband with a line through it, the rest of his hair is fairly long and spikey up when he wears his headband but when he takes it off his hair becomes messy and not as spikey as before.Zaxchi wears dark blue sandles and dark blue cloth under his headband, he also wears a dark blue long undershirt which goes up to his wrists.Zaxchis pants are slightly baggy and dark purple, with black flames on his pants and top.Zaxchi wears his Akatsuki cape ontop of his clothes to represent his in the Akatsuki organsion.Zaxchi wears a dark blue belt around his wasit to carry his blade.
Done I think.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station.   U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:11 am

Please refrain from double posting, U.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station.   U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:56 pm

make me one of my character...... my image is my default picture.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station.   U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:40 pm

Adam, your down in the recieval station.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station.   U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station. Empty

Back to top Go down

U's TekTek Avatar Creation Station.
Page 1 of 1