Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

meeting with the kaze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

meeting with the kaze Empty
PostSubject: meeting with the kaze   meeting with the kaze EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:08 am

Blaize Ryuzaki was standing right infront of the kage building. This was it. One of his first days as a shinobi. Really a Genin. He wanted to prove his worth. What way by missions. In the academy it was all book work and supervised training. Now it was the real deal. Blaize took in a breath and sighed slowly and place a calm look andwalked within the kage building.

He explained he had a metting with the kage as the secratary let him advance through. he was nervous with each step to the office. before he knew it he was there. He kept calm and knocked on the door. He paused for a second then opened the door. he entered the room as he closed the door. Now The kage chair was facing the window as it back was towards blaize. Blaize paused for a moment and then spoken

"Good day. My name Is Blaize Ryuzaki. I am one of the new genin for the village. I wanted to know if i can ask for a mission. As well i want to request if i will be placed in a squad for my training. Unless we have no more spots to fill kage."

He didnt know wat else to say at this point. He then stood there and awaited for the kage's orders
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: meeting with the kaze   meeting with the kaze EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:05 am

Rukasu was reading some paperwork in his room when he heard some steps coming in direction of his room...Not again Although this time it was a young genin who recently had arrived but he didnt know...

"Good day. My name Is Blaize Ryuzaki. I am one of the new genin for the village. I wanted to know if i can ask for a mission. As well i want to request if i will be placed in a squad for my training. Unless we have no more spots to fill kage.

Rukasu was looking for the new genins that had passed the academy and found that young boy's file, and noticed that he had a meeting with him, so he rolled the chair and looked at the young boy with a boring face.

"Hey nice to see a new face, so you wanted to talk about the squads and missions, but unfortunately since currently the chuunin exams are occurring the squads and missions are cancelled and no more missions have arrived from the other villages and surroundings...But soon i will have plenty of them and i will make new squads dont worry!
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: meeting with the kaze   meeting with the kaze EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:16 am

Blaize was disappointed for what he hard herd. He remembered that the chuunin exams were held. He forgot all about it because he missed the deadline date. He was still a academy student. Though he did not want to let this meeting just fail. He was here for a purpose. He spoke after he got the facts within his mind.

"I understand kazekage-samam. I am grateful that you will appoint me down to a squad after the exams. But is there anything I can do as of right now. Even though mission from other clients are not available. But there must be at least one thing to do. Kazekage sama I don't want to lose time doing nothing. I can only go so far from training both body and studies. "

*he said with a determine look on his face. He knew he had to wait for a squad but there must be something he could do now.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: meeting with the kaze   meeting with the kaze EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:25 am

"I understand kazekage-samam. I am grateful that you will appoint me down to a squad after the exams. But is there anything I can do as of right now. Even though mission from other clients are not available. But there must be at least one thing to do. Kazekage sama I don't want to lose time doing nothing. I can only go so far from training both body and studies. "

After hearing that Rukasu thought on something for some minutes as he looked to the sky outside the huge windows of his office.

"In fact i need your help in something, since i havent met these new genins and some of the shinobis here in the village i wanted you to gather everyone who is a genin or someone that are in the village and we shall go to a place so we can know each other, can you do it for me while i finish my paperwork?"

There was a ton of paperwork left although Rukasu could do that in a few time, and since then he didnt had nothing to do it was good to finnaly meet those new shinobis that were without doing something a long time ago...

Now he hoped that Blaize would successfully complete this new mission that had been assigned in short time of thinking.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: meeting with the kaze   meeting with the kaze EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:44 am

(Ooc if double post sry I'm on mobile and its crazy)"Hai"

Blaize spoke out loud as he was now on his first mission. Not a dream mission from what some academy student wanted to do but it was a mission none the less. He then started to. Turn around and headed out of his office. He open the door as his body was halway out the door as he looked back and spoken.

"Were do we meet???"

*he waited for an answer and when the kazekage anncered him he said 'hai' and stopped. And spoken

"Okay before I go I need a list of all the genin so I can search for them."

(Oof: it just could be a paper so I can know who to find ic. Now after you answer the questions ill just go to the next topic at the location of the mission.)
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: meeting with the kaze   meeting with the kaze EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:11 am

"Were do we meet???"

The young genin asked Rukasu since he had forgotten completely of the location where they all should meet, so they could know each other..."Dont worry i will find you ...Here's a list of all genins that are here, dont loose it!"

The kazekage got up went to his scroll shelf and took one that was the only of Genin, then he got near the boy and delivered to him..."As i said you mission will be not losing this too, so dont forget..."

Since kazekage had to get some fresh air he vanished in the air, as the soft yellow grains spinn around him..."I shall find you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting with the kaze   meeting with the kaze Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting with the kaze
Page 1 of 1